twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keikaku dori

>This is not how the world ends
Even more Hickman references

>Die with your boots on, people!
You suck at this Carol

Where is a Nova when you need one

Or Human Touch for that matter

It was also mentioned earlier on in a flashback, when Steve was on the Hydra Academy

>Atlas joined up with the Masters of Evil
Goddamnit

I still don't get HOW they managed to cover up Pleasant Hill. Did none of these escapees tell anyone before this?

Keikaku fucking dori

And here's some unlettered pages

And that's all, I gotta say I can't help but be hyped for this one.

Where's Scanbro when you need him?

>The SHIELD was taken out by a Hydra suicide bomber

Lel, that's pretty sad

It's the TV squad! (Minus Spiderwoman and Dr Strange?)

>trillions of Chitauri

Is this already bigger than the Annhilation Wave and The Builders?

Yes they keep feeding us the lie that the Chitauri wave is bigger then the Annhilation Wave. However none of us are buying it

And who the hell cares about the builders

who's handling how the tony ai gets a suit and re announces himself to the superhero community?

>dat CIA pose in the bottom
BASED

Why is Tony wearing his original suit?

And why is Sharon so fucking hideous?

I get that Quasar is super powerful but why is everybody else fucking useless?

Graviton is without a doubt the most powerful member of the Masters of Evil (that we know of), glad that he's the one that gets this speech and big moment.

The Builders were a pretty small fleet. It's just that their fleet was filled with ships capable of going full Death Star on every planet they passed.

its AI tony and I guess it wanted that one

Seek help

>And why is Sharon so fucking hideous?
She was aged up from her time in Dimension Z.

She's an OC for Spencer, so of course she's going to be a power house here.
It also doesn't help that they only brought the GotG, Carol, Blue Marvel, and Monica.
The guy who stopped this kind of thing is on earth. I don't why they didn't ask him to help.

Because he has cancer

Oh thats cool I guess. Where is real Tony?
Do people know that it's AI Tony?

He'll probably be cured at the end of this run, which should be around the time SE starts.

>The guy who stopped this kind of thing is on earth.
Galactus is on earth? As I recall Rich only fucked up Annihilus after big G fucked up the wave. The point I was making at the very least the ultimates should be capable of more than hearding them for Quasar to kill. I wonder if Spencer knows that they are heralds.

didn't she tell shield to fuck off in her ongoing?

>Champions cameo
>no Nova or Cyke

What's all that about?

She's probably still willing to help out when the safety of the entire world is at stake, she just doesn't want to be one of their agents. Plus, Tony probably asked her to.

Nova is in space

Yeah i have a feeling this is gonna be great

Rich and Sam weren't in the space page. I think Spencer just doesn't feel like having them in this event

>nerfed Doctor Strange and those niggas from Netflix vs Graviton
guess he's jobbing

I don't see him in .

And that still doesn't answer where Cyke has gone.

Sam got some advice from Rich and they both fucked off to space.

I get SHIELD covering it up, but why did the heroes go along with it?

Meh. Earth's info about the Annihilation Wave is probably innacurate conisder they were brought up to speed with events after the fact, and it was advantageous for Captain Marvel to exaggerate the scale at the time to boost support for the planetary defense shield (although it's not like trillions of Chitauri are exactly a pittance) so i wasn't bothered by the claim

He meant outer space, not in our atmosphere. They're elsewhere right now

They're both on earth right now.

You were better than this Erik, you didn't have to go back. I guess this means that Fixer is also Team Zemo.

Nova is in space helping with the invasion. Cyke is busy with whatever the X-Men are doing.

Right now, yes. Not necessarily when Secret Empire starts.

This doesn't come out until April 19th.

>I guess this means that Fixer is also Team Zemo
Of course he is, he's like a battered housewife at this point, always returning to his abusive boyfriend that doesn't really love him.

I have to wonder if Moonstone and Graviton are gonna have a thing since they're on the same side.

"Oh so NOW you Earth jerks care about the Annihilation Wave."
-Nova

"This is not how the world ends"
He's really going to bring back Hydra to its origins as the Spear, isn't him?

Let's bring the big cosmic guns!
Blue Marvel! Spectrum! Captain Yaas Queen! Captain Holy Menstruations! Hyperion! Quasar!
>fucking Starlord

Comic shop owners received a digital code to read it early.

oh fuck, I hope they didn't bring back Jolt just to kill her

Old Man Logan must be sperging right now

Yeah, but Scanbro is a faggot he wouldn't dare to leak the comic more than two days early.

>>TRILLIONS
That's...overdoing it.

>He's really going to bring back Hydra to its origins as the Spear, isn't him?

I'm surpised Zemo alloed Karla on the team

When has Zubbolts ever been anything but a monkey's paw.

If it is as big as Spencer says it is, trillions may not be enough

This sounds like the time to break out this youtu.be/0h64gtpFj90

That's a SpOck only themesong.

Yes, it's a bigger threat than the Wave. But Earth doesn't get immediately overrun and everyone survives. Because fuck you.

You know what? An event needs this needs to fuck shit up. Like, really fuck shit up. Blow up Kamala's house, kill Miles parents, kill the Young Avengers fuck shit up.

>>Carol
>>Starlord
>>Rocket
>>Blue Marvel
>>Monica
>>America
>>Hyperion
>>Quazar
>>Against TRILLIONS of Chitari
>>The only one likely to die is Quazar
Man...

Spock already has his own themesong

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dHknbzTG-kQ

>Team of intergalactic heroes
>"Die with your boots on, people!"
Who wrote this shit
>Nick Spencer
What the FUCK happened?

Power happened

They let him write the next big event and the power got to his head

It's called exaggerating. There's no need to get triggered.

In fairness, who would believe a bunch of supervillains?

Either Graviton is jobbing or the Defenders will get rek't rather badly.

Not really, telling people in combat to
>Die with your boots on, people
Basically means that you are telling them to die on the battlefield

Is it really so hard to believe a lousy leader like Carol with a military background would spout nonsense like that?

"It's stupid because the character is stupid" would be an explanation I'd accept but then marvel is pushing Carol hard so I don't know man.

*Shrug*

For the same reason everyone was up in arms about the multiple mass murderers who always escape and never seem to get the death penalty being turned into actual normal people.

Spencer's an idiot.

It seems to me like you're the idiot because that's exactly what would happen in the real world. The media would report that "people" are outraged that mass murderers had their rights violated while in reality people would probably either be like: "Who cares? They're fucking mass murderers." or "Why do mass murderers get to live "let's pretend" while they should be rotting in jail."

Because normally mass murderers are a RARITY. And no I'm not an idiot who thinks everyone in Pleasant Hill was killing people left and right. But think about it, they did the same thing with the X-men reeducating anti-mutant bigots. And without it being intended to be Maria Hill's big villain moment it would've been a pretty good idea at least for the worst of them.

Besides, intelligence agencies do shady shit all the time, and mostly when it gets brought up people are like 'who cares' even if it's never been publicly announced.

Maria Hill claimed that if Pleasant Hill was made public, all the villains would lawyer up and be released, which is an absolute bullshit argument since that's not how it works anywhere.

I'm pretty sure that Pleasant Hill is in violating of some US amendment, and seeing she put the whole thing on US soil that could land her in a lot of trouble.
>since that's not how it works anywhere
Well how does it work then?

I loved how Superior Foes showed their relationship

A complicated one

Once again, M.O.D.O.K. inexplicably shows up in an event in his classic appearance. Even though he should be floating around in space.

Good to see the editors are in top form.

Plot armor.

If your rights are violated in prison, that's not a get out of jail free card. At best you'll be able to sue and get some money, but there's no way you would immediately get released. Especially since most of the inmates at Pleasant Hill are murderers that have broken out of prison several times.

>implying someone should care about Gwenpool comic

And MODOK wasn't even in Pleasant Hill

This goes beyond Gwenpool.

Back in the preludes to AvX, he showed up shouting that he was attacking New York in the name of A.I.M., even though he had just left the organization.

Based Spencer. I want him on Thunderbolts

A few months ago in an issue of Steve Rogers, Maria Hill was talking about who she considered the super-heavyweights in the superhuman community, and named them as Magneto, Susan Richards and Graviton. If Spencer is including Graviton in this storyline, he very much has it in mind that he's the heavy hitter of the group by a wide margin.

>Defenders
>only Dr. Strange and Luke Cage were members of the original Defenders

Absolutely disgusting.

There is a good chance with Spencer writing this that Graviton won't actually end up jobbing. Especially since he has clearly read Thunderbolts and knows what Graviton is capable of. He had Graviton's shield keep everyone but Quasar out in Standoff, too.

It would be a win-win situation for everyone involved provided that Spencer gets a decent artist. Thanks to Zubbolts lowering everyone's standards just being halfway decent and not constantly fellating Bucky would make Bolts fans happy, and Spencer'd get considerably fewer 'reeee, you XY a nazi' complains and death threats.

Ah man, Thunderbolts and Superior Foes were some of my favorites, what aren't there any good Marvel villain comics right now?

Any idea who is the narrator?

Sam Wilson? Tony Stark? Rick Jones?

Luke Cage wasn't even an original member, you filthy casual.

My guess is Sharon.

I see Spencer so desperately wants to make his Chitauri shitshow be bigger than the Annihilation wave and he's really failing at it.

Giffen at least showed us what they did and made them a universal threat, Spencer just has character telling us "They are so many, tjey are trillions" "They took out galaxies!" But we don't get a peep of the Cosmic characters that aren't on Earth and if wr ever do I bet it's going to be in another comic and it's going to ne Ewing trying to make something interesting out of it.

Spencer wants his Quazar OC to shine so he won't be involved in this (Sam probably will and poor kid will just get his ass kicked).