Is he /ourguy/ Sup Forums?

Is he /ourguy/ Sup Forums?
>Would you want him in the Punisher Netflix series?
>Who would you cast?

>Would you want him in the Punisher Netflix series?

NONONONO. Too racist! The Mary Sue would go apeshit, tumblr would try to haxor the Netflics servers!

I don't want Shanequa going all Trigglypuff on us. Imagine all the blm getting mad that this white guy is killing this black man! No, absolutely NOT!

Hell yes I'd like to see him in Punisher. I can't imagine who'd they'd cast. You'd need a huge guy who also has a great sense of comedic timing. 'Cuda is supposed to be a funny character.

So sarcasm aside, you would like to see a live-action Barracuda, wouldn't you?

Yeah, but I do believe it would be hard to make him like the comic in this days.

Time Machine

If only.

Who are you quoting?

Terry Crews, duh.

F...
Fucky?

Bob Sapp.

Bad acting is a feature of this character.

Black SJWs barely exist. That's why it's inherently racist, its just another way for the whites to tell everyone that they're wrong.

Terry crews

We all know most SJWs are as white as Sup Forums wishes they were

Terry Crews could do okay.

Came here to post this.

RIP.

thats actually not a bad casting option

cant think of many other black guys as big and funny as him

that being said his style of comedy might not suit barracuda too well, i mean i know terry from all those old spice comercials, its all non-sequitur and random, its good but its not barracuda

Lester Speight
Got the looks and the comedic timing

Think of him in that prison football movie. Hilarious and silly but still big and intimidating.

Plus, looking at his performance on Brooklyn 99, he'd work fine with the 3rd person that Cuda sometimes slips into

I really liked barracuda, but he strikes me as the sort of character that's easy to do wrong

Oh god yes, very easy. He's towing a fine line, but when done right the results speak for themselves.

This.

He's got the voice and the comedic chops. Not sure if he could be threatening or as physical as the role demands though.

I only remember him as a mercenary in Fury Max but I know he's been in other shit. What other shenanigans has Cuda gotten into.

He's the best pure Punisher antagonist IMO. Just a straight up force who can't really be intimidated by the Punisher. In a clean fight, Barracuda fucks Punisher up.

He was so popular thanks to Punisher MAX, he got his own mini-series.

>there will never be a "What if Barracuda was possessed by Venom"

>In a clean fight, Barracuda fucks Punisher up.
That was clearly not the case, Frank was cuffed and 'cuda still needed a knife to get him off of him. Every time they met, barracuda lost a finger, eye, half his face and so on. Frank ain't nothing to fuck with.

What?

Christopher Judge.

That's the truth, with some cheese on it!

Delicious

So was that during an Ennis run? I got the feeling from that since he really loves to dickride Punisher a lot.