Brian's bad father. Mr Enteter review

Don't know how long till this thread will be deleted, as any discussion realitng to Mr Enter tend to get removed with no explanation, but he tackled down pretty good everything wrong with Brian's bad father and with Family Guy in general.

I know some here can't stand his voice, but his analysis is pretty spot on.
youtube.com/watch?v=uoQxXKklfq8
I never got the hate for this guy, here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=exiSUGTMLg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So, this is new, the thread doesn't even appear on desu.

okay, so there were a bunch of reply there, that appeared on the Sup Forums board, but not actually inside the thread, and now, New posts appear inside the thread, but all the previous replies are gone. Weird.

kys shill nobody except the autistic sheep who listen to him cares

>watching family guy
Your opinions are not the kind I value.

How do you know it is bad, if you don't watch it?

How do you know they don't watch it if they think it's bad?

user there said he didn't. Unless he actually does and thus doesn't value his own opinion?

I did once when I was waiting for Samurai Jack and that's all I needed to know. I didn't need to spend any more time on this worthless trash unlike you.

So, your opinion is worthless, since you watched Family guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=exiSUGTMLg4
trully the chris chan of youtube

I dont need Enter to tell me that episode was garbage and that Brian is a terrible character

I don't know, anyone who is still asspained about that vidoe is closer to Chri chan than him. I really don't see the big deal.

I mean, he complained about trolls, called them cyberbully and lots were super offended he dared to say they were the same.

It's like he mass trolled the troll or something...

>asspained
>we should kill all those horrible trolls that say mean things online, they are subhuman monsters
this shit is hillarious
>you are talking about a human, human have limits
when talking about the victims
>monster, monsters all kill them
when talking about the edgy 15 year old kids

>>we should kill all those horrible trolls that say mean things online
This is something he never said
>>monster, monsters all kill them
He never said anything about killing them.

Holly shit are you so mad you have to make stuff up?

We're on Sup Forums
Opinion was never of value to anyone.

Yeah he thought he was so intelligent by creating his own TV trope called "Megward the wizard."
His fans use this trope unironically.

they are filth
they dance and cheer when someone kills himself
their only joy is to steal happiness from someone else
you would guess he is talking about skinheads not some 14 year old kid or 20 year old loser that thinks its funny to steal a hidden he will not divide us flag on camera (it totally is)

>they are filth
>they dance and cheer when someone kills himself
>their only joy is to steal happiness from someone else
I see nowhere a plea to kill Cyberbully. Only pointing out what they do.
>you would guess he is talking about skinheads not some 14 year old kid or 20 year old loser that thinks its funny to steal a hidden he will not divide us flag on camera (it totally is)
Shia Labeaouf is a rich actor. It is funny because in the end, he doesn't really lose much.

Any clear seeing can tell that the video (and Mr Enter) i talking about people who make a point of targeting a person and make their life a hell and driving them to suicide (I am not exaggerating) and taking down those defending them. This is not the same thing.

Those 14-20 yers old don't need to be killed (something he never propose), but they need to learn some basic respect for other people's life.

I mean, you are basically throwing a tnatrum because he dar to say what they are doing is wrong. How Chris Chan are you?

>Yeah he thought he was so intelligent
Not really. He just coined the term and thought it was practical to use.

>he is just an asshole, a pretentious asshole.
>He is arrogant, he is hypocritical, he is preachy, he has no idea about the world around him

Well, that's Brian allright.

hey mr enter, i know you have the tism and i know you make these threads about yourself but come on, thats beyond retarded
you say in the video how they abuse the fact that they are saying this shit online to dehumanise the victims and you abuse the fact that you are saying it online to dehumanise the trolls
shit do i have to spell it for you? you sure cross the line between funny stupid and annoyingly stupid
>hia Labeaouf is a rich actor. It is funny because in the end, he doesn't really lose much
there is no difference between trolls and cyberbullies tho, stealing the flag is the same as getting a teenager to commit suicide

>i know you make these threads about yourself
Not him
>you say in the video how they abuse the fact that they are saying this shit online to dehumanise the victims
Uh? No, that's not really the point. The point is that the Cyberbully abuse their victims to the point they hurt themselves and even kill themselves and then they abuse the family
>and you abuse the fact that you are saying it online to dehumanise the trolls
There was no abuse really, he didn't made a target to DOSS or pointed out to someone he called Troll for his fan to destroy. And mentionningreprehensible actions is not dehumanizing.
>there is no difference between trolls and cyberbullies tho, stealing the flag is the same as getting a teenager to commit suicide
The video make quite clear that the issue is when other troll try to defend cyberbullying action. He make clear statement that there is actually a scale.

Also, the animation he is reviewed is the one who took the poetic license to use the word troll.

Seriously. Are you really that mad he said "trolls are bad" you have to make up half of your argument?

>Not him
great
>Uh? No, that's not really the point
you say in the video how they abuse the fact that they are saying this shit online to dehumanise the victims
>There was no abuse really
and you abuse the fact that you are saying it online to dehumanise the trolls
>The video make quite clear that
the video ends up with him saying there is no difference and then he says he will block anyone who claims otherwise because they are the problem

>you say in the video how they abuse the fact that they are saying this shit online to dehumanise the victims
I didn't say it.
>and you abuse the fact that you are saying it online to dehumanise the trolls
Again, no. first, I didn't said it. Second, like what I actually said before listing act of reprehensible actions is not dehumanizing. Nor is it even abuse.
Again you fail at making a valid equivalence.

>the video ends up with him saying there is no difference and then he says he will block anyone who claims otherwise because they are the problem
No he actually explain that one enable the other. He doesn't deny they are different, he explain that one lead and encourage the other. hence why he blocked those who used that as a justification. A statement I don't completely agree with, but he still consider there is a difference in scale.

And seriously, if all it require to upset you is someone to say trolls and bully are the same, you might not be that good of a toll.

>I didn't say it.
literally said in the video
>Nor is it even abuse
its using the fact that you are doing it behind the screen as a cowardly method of pushing the idea that these are real people with lives, families and goals out of your head
the whole video is you trying to dehumanise people thst dehumanise people, they dance and cheer when somebody kills himself? really? how could you fucking know that?
you know what someone feels when that happens? really fucking scared and guilty
by the way its adult men killing themselves not teenage girls
and by the way nobody does shit about it and nobody cares
and by the way making fun of an adult man sperging out and getting agry over cartoons without a single drop of irony is not trolling and its not cyber bullying, thats just life, thats what people do when an obese american starts yelling at mcdonalds, thats how people see you

>literally said in the video
But I didn't said it.
>its using the fact that you are doing it behind the screen as a cowardly method of pushing the idea that these are real people with lives, families and goals out of your head
As said before, no, it isn't. he condemn action, not people. He never targetted a person and mae his life a nightmare. Like said beofre, this comparison doens't work.
No Troll live was damaged out of that video
>the whole video is you trying to dehumanise people
Wrong. Listing reprehensible actions does not deshumanize anyone. Your argument was broken the first time you used it, it isn't doing better now.
> really? how could you fucking know that?
PErsonally, I have seen a few report of consequence of cyberbullying, but Mr Enter actually stated he has done throughout research.
>you know what someone feels when that happens? really fucking scared and guilty
Making someone who has done something bad that he has done something bad is not dehumanising. Quite on the contrary, it's healthy and actually humanizing.

>and by the way nobody does shit about it and nobody cares
Well, that's one of the issues he complained about.

>and by the way making fun of an adult man sperging out and getting agry over cartoons without a single drop of irony is not trolling and its not cyber bullying,
This isn't what he was complaining about he made it clear he was talking about
1. the more extreme case
2. Those who defend those more extreme case

And Wait a minute... Did he block you, are spilling out your rage because all the insult you him to read are now blocked? Holly shit, that is fucking hilarious.

Eh, I guess he brings up some valid points. Family Guy does have pretty shit writing, but I don't see why this guy goes and buys the dvds and makes videos making people aware of the episodes if he hates the show so much.

He complains about the raspberry joke being unfunny, but it was the only point in the episode I laughed, rather than at any of his jokes.

He harps on for at least two long minutes about the cutting scene being irresponsible because "think of the children," but I am positive that that is exactly the kind of humor I wanted to buy when I was in that demographic. That sells. Mr Enter recognizes that it's a serious issue kids of that age really deal with, but fails to acknowledge that that is exactly what makes it funny. Teens know about cutting because it is happening to their peers, they don't need to be sheltered from it. It's okay for them to see people mocking what ridiculous a behavior it is instead of refusing to acknowledge it. I didn't get the impression it was harmful.

As someone who hasn't seen the episode, I kinda wish he'd included in his video some of the lines from that morality speech at the end so I could see what he was talking about there, instead of just bitching about it. I didn't feel clear on it and wanted some context, which is a little ironic considering how much time he spends on "muh deleted scenes that would've built the story."

That's about all the criticism I have though, it was mostly just "so you don't like family guy? meh, okay."

>the only point in the episode
Meant to type "in the video"

>Mr Enter recognizes that it's a serious issue kids of that age really deal with, but fails to acknowledge that that is exactly what makes it funn
I think he consider the life of suicidal teenagers as more important than the funny bone of edgy teenagers.

>g, but I don't see why this guy goes and buys the dvds
He said it was for the bonus. And also for legal reason, I think. he own record of all of the stuff he has reviewed and use those for editting his videos. He has received many take down from Youtube and he probably don't want to have any potential lawsuti taking advantage of him having illegaly downloaded one of the stuff he reviwed.

This is pure guess on my part,though. I have no idea how this legal stuff work.

> and makes videos making people aware of the episodes if he hates the show so much.
That's a question you should ask all internet critiques.

>he condemn action, not people
>they are filth
>they dance and cheer when someone kills himself
>their only joy is to take happiness away from someone else

>No Troll live was damaged out of that video
you just targeted a group of people and claimed they are twice as bad as the worst example, no big deal
>I have seen a few report of consequence of cyberbullying
thank god you never read the crimes section of the newspapper then
>Making someone who has done something bad that he has done something bad is not dehumanising
no, its nonsense. I cant even guess what you meant
but saying that when someone finds out they pushed another person to suicide they dance and cheer is beyond autistic even for you
at the very least that person would be terrified
>Well, that's one of the issues he complained about
grown ass men dont kill themselves over cyber bullying you are making everything worse by perpetuating a wrong stereotype
these are the actual likely causes
being unable to find a job
divorce
depression
im not angry but im not fucking enojying this anymore either, you took all the joy out of making fun of a stupid asshole who yells at cartoons, im just arguing with you for the same reason any loser argues for hours here with a dishonest fuck because i have nothing better to do and nowhere better to be

>I kinda wish he'd included in his video some of the lines from that morality speech
but, he did? You are talking about Stewie's speech, right? It's there.

>Teens know about cutting because it is happening to their peers, they don't need to be sheltered from it.
Actually, Teens are ignorant of many things. A lot of people who attend people don't know how to actually slice their wrists.

I just think the joke isn't actually encouraging self harm and the edgy kids in the audience already know about "down the street not across the street."

I don't mind him owning the dvds so much, it was just weird to see him weirdly almost brag about it and kinda even recommend it.

That's Mr Enter alright.

Hm, guess I wasn't paying close enough attention. I think I got thrown off by the word "speech" because I wasn't thinking of the half sentence clip, and he was talking over a slightly different visual so I was thinking he meant another part of it, but you're right, there is at least a line of it in there.

>>they are filth
>>they dance and cheer when someone kills himself
>>their only joy is to take happiness away from someone else
No people were personally targeted, there. Also, this is a poeme (that he is reviewing) troll are a metaphore for those actions.

>you just targeted a group of people and claimed they are twice as bad as the worst example, no big deal
Targeting trolling, is not targeting people, it's targeting an action. And againn ,listing bbad behaviour some people commit, is not dehumanising them.
No matter how hard you try, you will never manage to prove that pointing out the bad actions cyber bullying do is the same as cyberbullying. It's the same logic as a sequestrator trying to convince a jury it would be hypocrite to put him in jail.
>thank god you never read the crimes section of the newspapper then
Just because worst things happens doesn't mean it's not wrong. This is not a working logic, there.
>no, its nonsense. I cant even guess what you meant
I meant, if a troll realize he has done a bad thing, it's good, not bad nor dehumanizing.
>but saying that when someone finds out they pushed another person to suicide they dance and cheer is beyond autistic even for you
1. It's not autisitic, it's a fact. It happens, frequently.
2. I din't said it
3. Mr Enter didn't said it either, it's said in the oG video he actually reviewed. try to follow.
>grown ass men dont kill themselves over cyber bullying you are making everything worse by perpetuating a wrong stereotype
this is in no way a stereotype. There is legal record of it.
>these are the actual likely causes
>being unable to find a job
>divorce
>depression
Also, people making a hell out of your lif. Mr Enter made the effort to make some actual research before making his review. At least make some to, instead of just relying on your personal conviction.

>im not angry but im not fucking enojying this anymore either, you took all the joy out of making fun of a stupid asshole who yells at cartoons
you made it easy by being an "asshole who yells at cartoon review"
> im just arguing with you for the same reason any loser argues for hours here with a dishonest fuck because i have nothing better to do and nowhere better to be
MAybe don't be uspet next time someone dare to make the word Cyberbullying and Troll to close...

Not really. At least MR Enter live on his own.

I'll give he is an pretentious arrogant preachy asshole, but at least he isn ot hyppocritical and live by his word.

>>im not angry but im not fucking enojying this anymore either, you took all the joy out of making fun of a stupid asshole who yells at cartoons
>you made it easy by being an "asshole who yells at cartoon review"
I am looking for this KCgreen strip about some nuts crying it's not fun when it happens to him. anyone has it?

>42 posts
>9 posters

Calm down autist

>Aspergers

Just going to put this out there:
>"which is why I'm going to block anyone who says that trolling and cyberbullying aren't the same, so no one else gets exposed to their idiocy!"
This was not a good thing to say.

>it's an "aspie with zero production values, zero sense of humor, and zero self-awareness autistically shrieks and moans for half an hour about cartoons" episode