youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9dOIdGIeM
youtube.com/watch?v=-ODgdQpgvkU
youtube.com/watch?v=dMy1zZ6VGMk
youtube.com/watch?v=EBWKRp-4zEM
youtube.com/watch?v=q1H_OwK9r5s
youtube.com/watch?v=02iX82Dm8Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=LuzoxcErOc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish I could have known THAT Jean-Luc Picard.

wANTING IT THIS BADLY

no wonder he didn't fall for the cardie when he had this waiting at home

Her ass - my face - heaven

memes aside
tell me, are the Cardassians an "always evil" race to put it in d&d terms?
They show tried to show a few of them as good-ish ones, but it also seems to imply that their entire civilization is fucked beyond repair.

DIRTY...

CARDIE...

>tell me, are the Cardassians an "always evil" race to put it in d&d terms?

Because D&D morality doesn't apply beyond D&D which has things like absolute good, absolute evil, etc. Not to mention entire alignment system exists primarily for mechanical reasons.

SCUM!

You're not worthy of fundling this prime gunt!

what I menat by "always evil" is that 99% (or something like that) of the population is "evil" not the mechanics

The great debate.

desu, they're not even close to being fucked beyond repair. Historically, their civilization was peaceful, but it was extreme conditions that forced the militay to use order and force to try to save their society. Now, if these extreme conditions had a less drastic solution, say Federation gibsmedats or even Cardies making produce related trade agreements with planets on their own (why were the people starving anyway if replicators exist? or is it that when the military gained strength that technology was still fairly new and in the meanwhile they've sort of opressed the widespread use of them to keep the power?), then their civilization would work just fine and they'd more or less get along with everyone else.

What did you do to her, /trek/?

I think it would be just the opposite. Most of the population would be just normal citizens it's the military and the government that are the assholes.

>when sisko is wrong about everything but bajorans are so stupid they LITERALLY need him to tell them to stop murdering each other over centuries-old doctrine

Soong engineering:
Yellow skin, fleshy mouth.
GO!

What I don't understand is, The Road to 2409 states that after the Dominion attack on cardassia the people were starving because cardassia lost most of its agricultural worlds. But don't they have fucking replicators? Or did they just lose all their replicator recipes in the bombardment?

I can smell his breath through the monitor.

Pope-Rape

6/10 literally

>Data doesn't age.

ISRAEL

STD Klingons are still fucking hilarious to look at

*sigh* Just get to him being a Klingon spy.

HE DIDN' DO NUFFIN!
HE A GOO' BOY!

honestly, that part I can't explain. I mean, replicators still need energy so maybe it's that part that causes concern. But then again, I recall portable replicators on TNG that, mind you, couldn't do as much as the ones on the ships or at Quark's, but were enough. Maybe the writers just didn't think too much about that part, which is understandable.

I though that was supposed to be a "progressive" show, but this seriously looks liek a most ridiculous blackface of the "tribal African" type ever

I gave her an honest, objective opinion about her show

hah! You and your damned "starfleet". Your head full of dreams of the galaxy...Never a thought for your family!

This episode was a pain to watch. A. PAIN.

just finsihed starship mine. def one of my fave episodes.

Did anyone notice he's eating dinner for breakfast and it's like for two people?

she was a horrid nagging shrew, man.

>miiiiiles!!!!

Keiko "slow death" O'brien

>Thinking that is sexy

>
every villain race gets redeemed int he next series, brah. cardies got redemption in ds9 through the star wars i mean the dominion war.

gayer than std

oh look the klingon gets scolded by everyone again.
was star trek blatantly racist against worf?

My head rubbing against her thighs as she walks. Never run off the good stuff, Tilly!

Oh shit, STD Klingons are Galaxy Quest in-universe cosplayer tier. hahahahaha

Their political, legal, social systems were all fucked up. I don't think we had a reason to believe anything changed?

hand the shrew your balls then you cuck. i bet obrien didnt even get any he slept on the sofa.

show sex

they got btfo by end of dominion war so if there had been a sequel series they would been buddies of the federation like every race before them against the new threat.
and every race other than the humans/federation had fucked up legal political and social systems thats the point.

maybe a submissive ferengi woman would be more your thing

i will tell you where i am and we will fist fight.

MOVE ALONG HOME

Hypothetically speaking:
do you think that reporting a single annoying poster every day may do something?
What if more than one person did that?
just asking

it's a good episode

We'll wrestle. I am better when i get my sholders into you.

welcome to mobile posting. they can just change their airplane mode and switch their ip

For some reason Odo really makes me want to watch Frasier. I know he guest starred in a few episodes, but I think it's because he reminds me of Niles.

ALLAMARAINE

>It's a Dax can't stop talking about how she used to be a man-episode

it MIGHT, but in theory that annoying poster is on-topic, just really retarded and a janny might not see the difference.

name the time and the place i will pay for your expenses

a submissive ferengi woman would show you respect, unlike keiko "stomp the balls" obrien. dont forget your dick cage.

such a good series!

I guess you have a point,
Klingons, Ferengis, Romulans, Cardassians, they're not just the opposition, they all could be called "Evil"

Turns out they're no more or less honorable than anyone else.

We make stuff to need us go.

Just came back from a 3 day ban. Missed you guys. Yes, even the ones that don't like me. I'll just post a bunch of great Trek music.

youtube.com/watch?v=LIQsrvW6Ji4
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9dOIdGIeM
youtube.com/watch?v=-ODgdQpgvkU
youtube.com/watch?v=dMy1zZ6VGMk
youtube.com/watch?v=EBWKRp-4zEM
youtube.com/watch?v=q1H_OwK9r5s
youtube.com/watch?v=02iX82Dm8Ok

>cbt with keiko

yes please

>Hey Bashir.
>Did I ever tell you about all the women I used to pump and dump when I was a man
>And how in between pound sessions on risa I used get fuggin jacked working out BRO
>Used to bulk with this guy, think his name was Ryder or something

what did you get banned for?

fight me. i am serious

That hurt all of us, not just "Bash me"-Bashir.

crusher spamming66a

>finally convince my normie friend friend to try out star trek
>TOS is too campy
>TNG is too boring and also kind of dated
>DS9 should be pretty safe
>there's an episode on (before high speed internet)
>it's this fucking episode
>try to abort
>he won't listen
>we have to watch the whole episode
>mrw

he never watched another episode after that and they called me "allamaraine" for months

WE WUZ KLAINGS

goo black girl

heh poorfag. this wouldn't happen in star trek

>trying to force a nickname for your scifi show so hard you have to print it on the character's cloths

SHIGGIDY

>it's a "you remember that worf has a son" episode

they sound like idiots anyway

Like how can you be a fat CADET? Cadets, arguably, do more physically than any rank in Starfleet. And everything the replicators service healthy. You would literally have to go out of your way to consume so many calories that you wouldn't burn them all off within the course of a regular day of cadet duties.

She HAS to have an outside supplier. Who's keeping this bitch in Devil Dogs and Ho-Hos?
Is it Nash?

>It's a "I actually like these episodes cause it reminds me of the few times I spent with my dad" episode

Are you kidding? This was the episode where TNG grew out of being just a recolour of TOS.

It was a whole episode devoted to exploring the emotional and psychological consequences TBoBW had on Picard. This was the first time Star Trek had ever been that introspective. Oh sure, Trek was introspective about the social mores and trends of the modern day all the time, but never before had Trek been introspective about itself.

Also it's fucking hilarious that everybody in Picard's part of France has his upper-crust English accent. My headcanon says it's because France was absorbed into the UK during the Eugenics Wars.

:( sorry user i hope you enjoyed the episodes

trekkies on trial

They're just following Riker's ancestor's guide to cultivating mass. His work out regimen was famous but only the Riker dynasty kept it going

Why do people post the same tired pictures we've all seen a hundred times in these threads? If you're going to shitpost at least go download some new pictures we haven't seen already

that's a bit over-interpretive for my taste. i thought the episode was super predictable cus you knew they would become friends in the end.

Is this a shirt somewhere? I desperately want to buy this for the Trekkie in my life.

The episode wasn't about repairing his relationship wit Robert. It was all buildup to this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=LuzoxcErOc8

get in there, /trek/

Posting an off topic thread. It wasn't Trek related at all.

Not the guy you're responding to, and I don't say this lightly, but your opinion is shit.

So I tried STO for about 8 hours. I don't really play games much, I've never played an MMO before, but I love Star Trek. Here are a few thoughts:
>If you want anything cool (alt uniforms, better ships) you have to buy in-game currency
>The gameplay is repetitive; ground is sort of easy, but space is a pain in the ass with the super-slow free ships you get
>Space battles are spamming weapons over and over
>There aren't very many people: I beamed down to Andoria and was literally the only player there
>Word is that the good stuff is for level 50+ characters
>Storyline isn't very engaging: so the klingons are attacking, the Undine are attacking, the Borg are attacking...
>Missions are: go to x, hail y, fend off z, transport items from a to b
>Customizing ships cost in-game currency that you have to buy
I get the business model but it's not for me. I'd rather spend my free time shitposting than playing a Star Trek themed point and click game.
I wish there were a real ST RPG out there.

Just plain, simple, old Ganak.

Miiiiiiiiiiiiillllleeessssss!!!!!

yeah, I've heard it gets better the higher level you are, but I totally get you. I tried downloading the game but it took too long so I just gave up lel.

heh this fag had a dad. you are gay

truth trips

>I wish there were a real ST RPG out there.
If you can tabletop, there's plenty. Big Eyes Small Mouth could easily be adapted to ST.