Fuck this

Fuck this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The sooner they learn about these things, the better.

While I agree making a reaction video and putting it on YouTube is stupid and tasteless but kids do sometimes sex toys in their parents bedroom. So talking to them about in a private, safe setting isn't a big deal.

no way link

what the fuck man

A Moana and Brave crossover huh? What's it called?

>Fuck this.
Did she really say that?

>Fuck this

I smell cunnyposter.

>fuck this
why is cp still up on jewtube?

>tfw you anaswered your own question

That's a really basic explanation, not enough for a proper masturbation imho.

t. Canadian who thinks teaching 8 year olds about pozzed twinks and fisting is okay

That fat cow in the OP image is almost certainly not the mother or even the aunt of those two kids. What a worthless and inane comment, this is not accidentally looking in mom's dresser and being upset, this is teaching grade schoolers about shit they shouldnt' be taught

if your not cool with homosexuals in your schools teaching your kids about butt sex.. peace

its ok when homosexuals groom children

t. progressives

lol underrated

WTF IS WRONG WITH CANADA FFS?

youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4

why do lefties do shit like this?

i seen videos i was checking out public sex and i came across video it was a gay preade men where masturbating in front of people and cumming and there where fucken kids looking the audult had there ceell pones out chearing the guys would cum and the kids im taken 6 to 11 yo girls seeing this WTF i guess if your gay you can do anything i bet people start fucking everywhere soon madness

Literally and unironically nothing wrong with this.
Children need to know about sex

get help

>learning about sex and puberty involves having a 38 year old woman teach 10 year olds about buttplugs and lube
I would love to snap your fucking jewish neck

seen pics here of nudist or a nude bike ride in sanfran with preteen girl and boy walking bye if your a pedo sanfran your place

Gosh darn those lefties trigger me so bad.

Grr