The more Ridley ignores the fedoracore Youtube critics the better

The more Ridley ignores the fedoracore Youtube critics the better.

>We are [going to make another], we are. I think what we have to do is gradually drift away from the alien stuff. People say, ‘You need more alien, you need more face pulling, need more chest bursting,’ so I put a lot of that in Covenant and it fitted nicely. But I think if you go again you need to start finding another solution that’s more interesting. I think AI is becoming much more dangerous and therefore more interesting.

slashfilm.com/alien-covenant-sequel/

Will Katherine be back?

I say continue the tradition of killing off the entire crew of the previous film except for the lead. The lead being David.

He has to interact with someone tho

Alien Covenant was unironically better when it was a Prometheus sequel. As soon as an actual alien shows up it turns to shit.

Good.

>audience says "more aliens"
>we'll use AI instead of aliens

>Alien: 1 Alien
>Aliens: Multiple Aliens
>Alien 3: More than 3 Aliens
That's where the franchise really started getting it wrong. It's good it's going to go back to it's roots

Agreed. The Xenomorph in Alien was actually scary, there was tension
Wasn't scary in Aliens, felt like there was no danger ever cause they can just easily kill them with no problems

>I think AI is becoming much more dangerous and therefore more interesting.
So Alien will stop being about aliens and just be about David all the time

ailiens

>TFW Alien > Prometheus > Aliens
>TFW enjoyed Covenant
>TFW I want to see where he goes with this next

Prometheus was amazing. I really wanted to see more of the engineers and the origins of human creation. R.Scott was originally going to explore that in the sequel, but unfortunately he listened to all the crying and made this mess of a movie Covenant instead. So sad that we missed out on an amazing sequel

>Prometheus 9/10
>Covenant 4/10

For some reason majority of people seem to think opposite..

Why not make a different franchise instead of making the ALIEN franchise about non-aliens you fuck?

>I put a lot of that in Covenant and it fitted nicely

did this nigga even watch his own movie lmao

Alien was and still is a garbage movie for pseudo intellectuals.

Great. I love Prometheus and Covenant.

>The future of Alien series involves zero Ridley Scott
Fixed

When will they learn?

The movie called “alien” ffs.

Removing the aliens is as dumb as the lion king having no lions or a Tyler perry movie with no niggers

notice he's wearing lifts

The future involves a guy in a rubber alien suit hugging you, forever.

Reminder that they unironically listened to reddit's whining when making Covenant.

>alien>Prometheus
>not Prometheus>Covenant>>>>popcorn flicks

Hello brainlet

>>Covenant 4/10

I was expecting more banter with the Engineers, and learn about them more.

>Prometheus 9/10