Why is it so funny?

Why is it so funny?

No one but Nolan will ever know.

It's honestly just a very clunky scene in general, and "for you" is its most evident blunder.

it's a big scene

there's just so much to meme about

Nolan is a comedic genius.

Combination of Aiden's overacting and Hardy's underacting

Bald?

This, then we had an irl plane crash with no survivors that proved meme magic is real

It has staying power

Repetition

Bumping the thread with some survivors

Because Sup Forums wrote a better cinematic universe around it than the current DCEU and the MCU by sheer dedication to shitposting

Absurdity through repetition

Can any other anons recite the entire scene from memory? My only blindspot is when CIA is alternating the hooded mercs he's questioning--I can't make that segway into Bane's "Or perhaps he's wondering..." perfectly.

it's a masterpiece of awkwardness. weird acting, bad dialogue, silly voices and clumsy choreography . I feel like I find something new to laugh at every time I watch it
>the guy who smacks into the side of the plane
>that shit bane mannequin at the end

It can't be articulated. It just IS

for you

My favorite is
>Bane punches CIA
>CIA's men start going to town on the prisoners behind them instead of helping their boss

It was the first post ironic meme.

The entire scene could fall apart at every single moment and it would be the most natural thing to happen but Nolan just keeps on trucking.
It's pure fucking genius.

My favorite part is when CIA starts thrashing around before Bane even touches him.

>"they were trying to grab your prize"
>CIA just shrugs

I'll give it a go:

Dr Pavel, I'm CIA
Uh, you don't get to bring friends
They're not my friends
They work for ...., the masked man.
Bane?
Get em on board
The flight plan .... me, ... and Dr Pavel here, but only ONE of YOU
*opens plane door*
First one to talk gets to stay on my airplane
*silence, fires gun*
Tell me about Bane. Why does he wear the mask? A lot of loyalty for a hired gun.
Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane.
At least you can talk, what's your name?
It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
*takes off black sack*
No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.
If I pull that off will you die?
It would be extremely painful.
You're a big guy.
For you.
Was getting caught part of your plan?
Of course
*cuts to second plane flying above CIA's plane*
Dr. Pavel...
Nothing, I told them nothing.
Well congratulations (sir), you got yourself caught (sir), now what's the next step of your master plan?
Crashing this plane.
*THUDUDUDUDUDU DU DUDUDUD*
WITH NO SURVIVORS
*action scene*
*blood transfusion for some reason*
No, they expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Have we started a fire?
Yes.
Now is not the time for fear, that comes later.
*presses button and plane plumets to ground.

it's mindbogglingly badly written scene, whose only purpose is establishing Bane as a menacing villain. everything was made with that specific goal in mind which is why nothing, I said nothing in this scene makes any sense

For all of us.

>not remembering CIA:s inner monologue

Rogaine?

He's being blasted by Bane's sheer bigness.

Pretty sure he alternates between mercs by firing his weapon, then gesturing to Smee to bring the next guy while saying "he didn't fly so good"

>He didn’t fly so good! Who wants to try next?

Shit, forgot that.

Why didn't bane kidnap pavel when they were in the truck before they got to the plane?

Had to fake his (?) and Pavel's death.

I want this.

I'll try it on my phone without looking at the keyboard and with my retarded predictive text on:

>Dr label I'm cia
>Uhh you don't hey to bring friends
>They're not my firneds
>Don't worry, no change for tham
>And what would I want them?
>They were trying to mean your leixe. They work for the mercenary, the market ha man
>Bane?
>Aye
>Hey them on naked I'll call if in
>The cliff plan I just field with the ahem ecu list kW men, my men and dye label here, Hurn only one of to it! First ire to walk gets to stay I my aiicqvtg
>Whiblaus you to grab Dr label?
>He didn't fly so Tolstoy, who want to try next?
>Tell me about bane! Why does he seat the mask?
>Lot of loyalty for a birds gun!
>Or perhaps he's wiener G why you woke shoot a man before throwing F humour of a lane
>At least you can talk, well are you?
>It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our okab
>No gush cards who is wss until I out on the nasj
>If I oil that off, will you diet?
>It would be esyrmemskynoaibfil
>You're a big guy
>For. You

Honestly I feel like I could confidently keep going, it's so ingrained in me that every next line comes easily to mind as I write the previous. It's like reciting a script you've learned by rote

I was such a slowpoke and only recently finally saw this movie and this isn't really the scene that made me have an lol moment it was the whole fighting in the streets with cops vs bad guys and batman and bain in the middle of it, I don't know why maybe just how ridiculous it was?