Actors unanimously liked by Sup Forums

>reddit gosling
yea, no

nigger

>not liking the goose
You're the reddit here my man

classic

you are probably retarded if you don't like this guy

Everyone likes the goose except faggots. Can't peg it as a reddit thing.
Blue Valentine was kino and his best work.

Fight me.

It's the goose, man. How could you?

Fuck that droopy eyed cunt

brand new Sup Forums husbando

Nope

the goose is on the loose....

all fucking based
absolutely /ourguys/
soyboys will never understand

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

BASED
A
S
E
D

>dude he's just like me so quiet, brooding, and explosive
I know it's fun to redditplay as Gosling in your autistic minds, but he's a mediocre at best actor, and you only like him because of your stupid little feelings.

no, you

yeah

In 2001 after being approached by Scientology recruiters, Keanu Reeves is reported to have said, "Why join a cult... when I can BE a cult?!" Allegedly he shoved the recruiters to the ground and ran away laughing maniacally. 5 months later his agent finally located him in a small African village near lake Victoria, leading an apocalyptic death cult. The UN report on the aftermath remains classified but rumors speak of mass graves, human sacrifice, and murals of Mr. Reeves' face made out of the bones of children. Beneath the village it is said that the cult of Ogamboo Metukalu (The One) had 2,000 slave laborers digging a secret underground temple complex where the cult intended to live after the Apocalypse. Mr. Reeves' agent says the Hollywood star has put that part of his life behind him and chalks it up to poor judgment brought on by a flu, but if that is the case, why does Keanu continue to make routine trips to Africa to this day? And why are cases of missing children around Lake Victoria more than 20 times higher than the average of the rest of Africa? Mr. Reeves' agent declined to comment.

I've been told I look like him. I don't but its cool to imagine ya know

fuck off you nigger

Yes.

IT WAS FREE FUCKING PIZZA

ITT: soyboy core

This.

Gosling is confirmed reddit soycore. based

fpbp

He played Norm

Arnie
Paul Dano

m-mummy?

Official Sup Forums /ourguys/ list:
>god tier
The Goose
Christian Bale
Aiden Gillen
>demigod tier
Jake Gyllenhaal
Paul Dano
Mel Gibson
>High tier
Mara Rooney
Tom Hardy
Jonah Hill

yes?

fuck i need to find the i play norm bit

Thanks for the cringe

>Jonah Hill
no

giv milky pls

>gay
>pedo
checks out

Greentext story:

>I once met Ryan Gosling at a truck stop, he was scouting a location for Drive 2: I Drive Trucks.

>He bought only a cup of coffee and a jelly sandwich. Much to my surprise, instead of lighting the high end cigar he was holding, he cracked it open and sprinkled the tobacco on the sandwich, and proceeded to eat the jelly and tobacco sandwich, like it was the greatest thing he ever tasted. Ryan told me this was because smoking is wrong. Then he pulled a container from his leather coat pocket and poured the coffee into it. He said it was "for safekeeping purposes".

>The weirdest thing happened next: "Gosling looked around to make sure no one was looking except me, (he stared at me for no apparent reason with his handsome grin occasionally throughout this bizarre moment), then took a bottle of Dr. Pepper from his suitcase and filled the empty coffee cup with it and proceeded to drink the soft drink.

>I don't know why Ryan Gosling thought it wasn't allowed but he called it "the perfect crime", I recall.

>Finally, he took off in a worn-out Toyota with some tattooed guy who identified himself only as "the dungeon master" when I asked him who he was.

This was the most interesting celebrity meet up I have ever had.

Is there even a more attractive MILF in all of hollywood?

>has shit, thinning hair and shit hairline
>can't grow a good beard just soyboi pubes
>has a blatant lazy eye
>is a mediocre actor
>autistic af
>nothing remarkably, whether height, body type or facial aesthetics
>could be summed up as 5/10

Bitches and whores get wet just by mentioning his name.
I never understood his artificial hype and appeal.

F*ck this anti-semitic jerk

>aren’t you a little too old for mother’s milk, user?

RLM people are actors too.

its not fair how godly his hair aesthetics are...

fuck. it took me a sentence to realize this was the pasta

>autistic af
thats part of the appeal newfag

Epic!

"No"

Yeah that's only because this place is literally just reddit 2.0 now

>Mel Gibson
>soy boy

yeah, literally no. Your comment is problematic af and I am offended

certified fresh

Mads Mikkelsen

Take your pick I’m sure there’s a mgtow thread you can cry in