This is Nick Burkhardt, a Grimm and detective. The best monster hunter of this generation. Say something nice to him

This is Nick Burkhardt, a Grimm and detective. The best monster hunter of this generation. Say something nice to him.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/3dwbd7y7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he looks like his bussy tastes like tinned sardines in olive oil

R u gay

This guy couldn't act if his life depended on it.

Nice chest hair bby boy

Thanks user. Want to get GRIMMED?

OP BTFO

strawpoll.com/3dwbd7y7

The right girl won in the end. She had huge post-pregnancy tits.

Kino tits

the really weird part is the actress playing julia who also went to harvard and was fucking nick's actor but couldn't show actual chemistry with the guy on screen or she can't act or something. Because she became much better being out of a relationship with him.

Even with all fucked up shit happened between blondie's char and nick's, they still made a better couple.

Fuck you Nick you piece of shit. I still member how the caned Chuck so you could have his slot you chicken shit hilly billy sister fucking motherfucker

>Grimm brothers name is now synonymous with "dude fantasy lmao" when all they did was plagiarize French fairy tales written by Charles Perrault
Fucking Germans. I feel so bad for Perrault.

Kek

Your show is a breakthrough cure for insomnia

Grimm was the worst show I could never stop watching. It had no idea what it wanted to do/be from season to season, starting as a police procedural, slowly gaining an overarching conspiracy plot, dismissing that conspiracy for a new one, and eventually just throwing its hands up and screaming "THAT'S IT, IT'S OVER, AREN'T YOU FUCKING SATISFIED?"

I was.

Im on season 1 and this kills my expectations

It wasn't all bad. It has some good characters, some good episodes, some good moments. Its willingness to basically abandon entire plotlines works in its favor sometimes, because if shit starts to get on your nerves you just power through and it's forgotten by next season. If you're just watching to enjoy the characters and see crazy monsters get shot then you'll be fine.

So far it's decent for what it wants to do but it's not great either because it's not trying

Piss of fagchesters. You can suck my dick

wan to put my willy inside you

>implying you can overpower a Grimm

I can seduce one

Grimm, more like poor mans first 4 seasons of Supernatural.

Nick will wipe the floor with the Winchesters easy

Really liked him in 13 Hours.

sure, sweetie

AAAAAH HELP SAM, GRIMM'S COCK IS TOO BIG AND PENETRATING MY PLOT ARMOR AND MY ANUS

I-I'M STARTING TO LIKE IT SAMMY

No he wont