Took an IQ test, a real one, not some bullshit online one. It was monitored and reviewed by professional psychologists

took an IQ test, a real one, not some bullshit online one. It was monitored and reviewed by professional psychologists.
Got the results back today
ninty-fucking-seven
guess I'm a certified retard now
what are some good movies for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

iqtest.dk/main.swf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

iq is stupid

Good time

Sthooper hero moobies!

Any DC movie.

If it's worth anything IQ tests are only really useful for school placement and learning disability detection. They're also strongly biased towards the rich, white collar, white, asian, and western.

Don't worry, OP. If I took one I'd probably get a similar result.

>professional psychologists
Lol. Psychology is as accurate as astrology

You are now a certified brainlet poster

Why did you to take one? Was it a needed assessment, or do you have such low self-esteem that you needed a standardised test to affirm your self worth?

>giving a fuck about iq

>People think this makes a fair point.

better to never take one so you don't get depressed and make it even lower

burden of proof that it doesn't is on you, brainlet

If it's worth anything IQ tests are only really useful for school placement and learning disability detection. They're also strongly biased towards the rich, white collar, jewish, asian, and western. *

lol what a retard. when i took it i got a 100. got a perfect score

Your making the claim retard, it is on you.

funny how the guy who made IQ hoped nobody fucking used it to measure intelligence lmAO

Lol, you're not wrong, but its specifically Ashkenazi, the Sephardic ones don't get nearly as much of an advantage.

Sounds like he was applying for disability and claimed to have a learning problem. 97 is simple average so I don't understand the fuss, low average intellectual function starts at 90 and goes downward.

have you ever take an online one? I want to know how much it deviated

>I make a claim, IQ isn't accurate because people (represented by the animals) are different so applying the same test for all of them is stupid
>you say, "dis image is stoopid", wihtout giving an argument to support your point

Nice try brainlet, go jerk off to your IQ results

*smacks lips*
>eyo dat logic be hella RACIS!

Marvel, DC, and new Star Wars movies should be right up your alley

It makes a fair point, they just forgot to mention it's selection for the position of a designated tree climber.

t. IQcel

>gets proven wrong
>post anime

Classic.

poor african babies can't solve the pizza matrix!

to be honest with you OP I have an IQ score of 124 which is pretty good but in real life I'm pretty dumb, mediocre at my job and live like a low-life eating rice and playing video games all week-end because nothing else gets my attention then back to wageslaving all week
I don't think IQ means anything

>strongly biased
good thing we never mention that we lowered the baseline for retardation because we all felt bad that half of black people were qualified for the short bus

Looks like I won yet ANOTHER argument on Sup Forums.

IQ only helps you if you don't have other mental issues weighing you down. I have ADHD and autism and trust me, that combination is hell.

But I have an iq of 127! YAY

iqtest.dk/main.swf

Take this one. It's not some "bullshit online one"

spoken like a true brainlet

the problem here is that everyone thinks they're smarter than they are. Just like how most people think they're more attractive than average. In reality, everyone falls along a bell curve, whether it's intelligence or attractiveness or whatever else. And everyone desperately wishes they were "above average" on all metrics. It's to the point where just being "average" is stigmatized.

What I'm trying to say, is that 97 is about average. You're right smack dab in the middle with most other people out there. Being normal isn't a bad thing.

Glad we see eye to eye now.

It's a metaphorical argument for the theory of multiple intelligences. Standard IQ tests examine only the logical-mathematical intelligence and OP was most likely tested in that. So, if your logical mathematical intelligence is shit, you can always have consolation that maybe not all of your intelligences are low. But even in that case, you're still a brainlet.

dumb wojack is quite possibly the most retarded meme to ever come out of gen z

If you ever goes to college you will understand that IQ is a meme, you have scratch backs and get your back scratched because you will not be a genius in every subject

There's a girl I know who scored a an A in biophysics but got an E in fucking ecology

m-meanie wojak mayk user feal dum dum!!

holy shit

>have very high IQ
>partially insane
>most people don't relate
>just want to be accepted
>people don't accept because no understand

So then you have to either accept suffering, work to change reality so you don't suffer, OR have to go down the wormhole of using the crazy parts of your brain to stay sane while keeping your also crazy friends sane because in order to relate to anyone worthwhile you have to select insane people who are crazy enough to be fun and sane enough to be tolerable.

WOW SO GREAT AT LEAST I CAN WRITE ABOUT IT LOOK AT ME GO

>even caring about meme pseudo/non-intelligences such as "emotional intelligence"

kek

not op

but this one has to be BS, I took this one last time it was posted and there is no way my IQ is 120

Nice argument, champ

You could've gotten lucky one some of the last REALLY difficult ones. Perhaps take it again.

>even caring about artificial measurements of intelligence that can be replicated with the most basic AI-like programming

theres literally nothing wrong with liking and talking about capeshit

I mean fuck there are riverdale threads here everyday and that show is about as pleb as it gets

This. It's just fun.

Yo, you work for DDS too?

I scored 142 on my mensa test.

t. 123 IQ

>caring about anything

this is so stupid, is this really part of an IQ test? I did a general intelligence test once and went okay. But Jesus, that question is just stupid.

>it's a counselor troi episode

what makes that test so special anyway?

>t. Babby's first existence

>t. Babby's first insult

>They're also strongly biased towards the rich, white collar, jewish, asian, and western.
so everyone who has made a worthwhile contribution to humankind?

It's some official mensa-dudes website. So I assume it's somewhat legit

Yep!

I took it and got an 88, so it can't be right. N-no way I'm that stupid.

127 here who just realized how undeservedly inflated his ego is. Could be worse, I could be well into my 20s still acting like I was.

At least you've realized, and aren't still acting like

im so sorry