They fucking ruined her

They fucking ruined her

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BRXKePNA8-q/?taken-by=scott.wills&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where the fuck is this from motherfucker tell me right fucking NOW

What did they ruin, a waifu you already put on a pedestal because your dick told you to?

Did Jack nutted her?

That haircut really makes her look like Rinko Kikuchi

muh dikk

Ruined her how exactly?

holy crap he actually has sex

>Jack is just training her
>it's a father/daughter relationship

Sure it is.

Holy shit this means that Aku is indirectly responsible for Jack getting laid he really is the best villain

Commit harakiri, kemosabi.

>Jack losing his purity
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

spoiler that shit, you fuck.

What a shit plot.

Aku was already directly responsible for Jack getting laid

Source?

Has this ever not been funny

>all this replies

Fake and gay.

Aaand the show's ruined. They could've keep that womenz shit for the last ep. e.g. they lived happily ever after yada yada.

If he really ends up becoming her romantic interest and eventually fucking her in the span of only 7 or less episodes, then the rest of the season is going downhill.

This makes me wonder if the spoiled rumors about the ending (Aku killing Ashi and Jack then using the portal only to go back in time to save her.)

If it ends up being true then this is absolutely fucking ruined.

Your sworn enemy is your sole reason for getting laid being jack must sucj

Ashi is for daughteru, not waifu

It's fake.

Apparently losing the catsuit lost her her boobs too.

>70 year old virgin spaghetti dropper
>Cave raised autist who has no concept of love

They're going to have best sex ever

WhTs the source?

I can only hope.

On the other hand pic-related definitely isn't fake though.

Yeah it'd be absolute shit. They should've all been put down by ep. 3 but now we got another 7 eps to deal with this.

>hurr durr it's totally not fake because it's a photo

That is totally off model, obvious fanart is obvious.

I have no idea what's going to happen, but I expect anything.

>That is totally off model,

Exactly, which is why it's most likely fake.

But still, you never know.

*succ

I like her now. Not as much as spiky hair or bobcut, but I no longer have a problem with her being the only one left.

>off model
I don't see it, what am I missing?

Hes immortal she is gonna die while he lives so no happily ever after.

The show is DONE FOR

Kimono Ashi is probably real

instagram.com/p/BRXKePNA8-q/?taken-by=scott.wills&hl=en

>doesn't even get it in, just nuts on her thigh
>both yelling in confusion

SHUT UP

JACK WILL NEVER HAVE SEX WITH THIS WHORE, HE'S PURE

PURE

Not if Jack goes back to his past.

More than a decade for this??

HOW MUCH LONGER CAN YOU KEEP THIS UP?!

Genndy fags on suicidewatch rofl

Top bangs are incorrect, it should be three strands instead of two.

Eyes are completely different, aren't rounded and are lacking the eyelashes in Ashii's official model.

Same applies with her eyebrows, they're not curved; too stiff.

Nose should be lower and closer to her lips.

The girl is pure too. I mean she never even went outside. Never got any dick.

>They both shout Aku when climaxing

Jack is going to have a heterosexual relationship with a woman.

You know that the artstyle of this show makes look characters look different sometimes?

Not that I am claiming that it's real, it's just it may look different because she changes later on.

So Ashi confirmed for being RICED?

But Jack doesn't wear the gi anymore

Those weren't rumors, dumbfuck. It was just some headcanon some other dumbfuck was trying to meme in the five hundred Jack threads we have.

Kinda lame...

>implying that's not fanart

That last one does match OP.

So I guess there really will be a romantic sub plot, huh? Fucking hell.

If the relationship is love then I'm dropping this shit but if it's a father/daughter relationship then I'm fine with that

For the love of fucking god, don't make this into some romantic garbage

Actually its just the baggy gi hanging off them that make them look smaller than the tight suit.

Not really. The matryoshka doll still features 3 prominent bangs and round eyebrows and eyes.

Better be father/daughter relationship or I'm dropping this so fast

Samurai Jack is not about romance. It's about GETTING BACK TO THE FUCKIN' PAST AND DESTROY THE EVIL AKU.

I can see it being romantic because Ashi is much like Jack, they both were trained for one purpose and both are "pure".

I can see it happening.

Well, imma come back for the scotsman and prob. last 2 episodes unless
happens, dropped.

It's the opposite for me. I'm so fucking tired of this "MUH DAUGHTERFU" plague going around the entertainment industry. It's fucking everywhere. Even the Witcher series pulled a young girl out of its ass just so it could have this plot.

>people are mad jack might finally get laid and fall in love
its like you dont want him to be happy

>Romance
>Womenz shit

Please niggah

Except the Witcher series didn't pull this out of anywhere because it was in the fucking old as shit books it's based on already you retard

I don't want a forced romance between a teen girl and a seventy year old man to ruin my artsy action show

Not when the whole season ends up being about that.

Are you implying the books didn't pull her out of its ass?

Dude no, it makes more fucking sense here. She was raised for the purpose of being evil and still has a child-like mind with understanding things. It would work perfectly for Jack to raise her to become like him with saving people instead some hamfist romance shit

If making up a character and introducing them into the story counts as pulling them out of their ass I guess no character in any form of fiction has ever had a logical introduction into a story.

you can't ruin short haired japanese girls

No.
She was pretty much there as soon as Sapkowski switched from writing short story bastardizations of classic fairy tales to his own plot.

WHY DOESN'T JACK JUST START LEARNING SORCERY

Oh no wonder the plot went to shit. Should have stuck to stealing. Happens all the time, an artist gets fame off of stealing work then thinks they can make their own stuff and falls flat on their faces.

It would be extremely cliche and throws it into the whole female-role-romance-only trope, but it who's more angry? The waifu fags or husbando fags?

Harlot's hair looks like a wig.

Jack's going to give her his sword for continuing his legacy while he goes back to his time. This is the ending. That's it.

Jack will be happy when he goes back home. It's extremely unlike for a jaded, 70+ year old Jack to fall in love with a crazy assassin bitch. The guy has already been burnt by getting close to women numerous times, one even being fucking Aku. People who actually believe he's going to fall in love and fuck Aishi clearly do not understand Jack's character or his trials.

>Give her the sword he needs to kill Aku with in the past

It better be

Unless Genndy really wants to fuck his show up for whatever reason.

He doesn't need to kill him in the past. This will be explained that Aku had to die before Jack could go back to the past and his death erases him for good in the past aswell.

GOTTA GET BACK
BACK TO THE FUTURE
I FORGOT THE SWORD
(Whhhhhachout)

I'm Polish and old enough to remember, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about, so stop doing that, thanks.
Highly doubtful you've even read the books at all, which are still superior to the games - which are good on their own.

I think if Jack goes to his past he'll be a 70 year old man not only in mind but also in body. Then
>Ashi ends up killing Aku

So, we can manage to find shit like this, but not the names of these characters?!

You make no sense.

> Jack finds her at the bottom of the cliff, gravely injured
> can't bring himself to leave her to die, tends her wound before leaving
> she stalks Jack throughout the season, attacking randomly while questioning why he saved her
> slowly starts to see good in the world, begins to realize she's on the wrong side
> attacks become less brutal, downgrading to villain-of-the-week before finally becoming outright playful with banter
> Jack starts pseudo-training her and treating the attacks as lessons
> she ends up protecting him in an intense battle, they begin fighting together
> episode before the finale she goes over to Jack in their camp and they make love
> but before the final blow was struck
FOOLISH SAMURAI

THANKS FOR THE SPOILERS ASSWIPE.

Like spic sounding Aku wasn't enough.

I love this chick so much.

>Implying that gril isn't mother

Jack has failed countless times because he's so fixated on fixing the past, not the present. Maybe he'll understand that it's better just to kill Aku, and help the world work for a better future. Perhaps Ashi will help him realize that.

I would love to discuss how lewd that bellybutton is.

Now THAT would be something

Why is Sup Forums getting so triggered over this?
Doesn't Jack finally deserve some hapiness?