Can theatre be kino?

Can theatre be kino?

Not that middlebrow garbagio.

Alexander Hamilton was a nationalist asshole. Why do blacks like him?

Hamilton is retarded garbage and is crypto NWO propaganda. How fucking stupid are normies to suck off an elitist wannbe aristocrat who created wall street and who fought against the bill of rights as some sort of proto-bernie sanders just because gay niggers rap about him?

HOWDY DO FELLOW KIDS, WOULDN'T IT BE NICE IF THERE WAS A CENTRAL BANK THAT COLLECTED INTEREST COLLATERALIZED BY YOUR NATIONAL DEBT THAT COUNTS EVERY ONE OF YOU AS THEIR CHATTEL PROPERTY?

A WIK-WIKI-WIK-WIKIWIKI-WIK BA DOOM DOOM BOP I AM A HIP HOPPER

Why is this shilled so much on television shows/media?

WAR READY
W'WAR READY

Les Mis is the only musical worth it's salt. They either are about nothing and are just show - tuney (Oklahoma, Phantom of the Opera) or they take themselves wayyyy too fucking serious (Rent)

Its indoctrination for the UN superseding the sovereignty of nation-states by dressing it up with diversity and other memes millnials care about

The new Spongebob musical is unironically one of the best musicals of all time.

Because the conspiracy to create a monoracial mankind of mix-breed low IQ automatons to serve the (((1%))) like dogs is real and literal saturday morning special tier propaganda works on the 44% if you cast it with a bunch of fingersnapping faggots as long as they are the same color and pretend to be 'on the level'.

Did you guys know Burr rhymes with Sir?

At least the hype around this kikeshit has finally died down. They thought they were going to make another book of mormon out of this trash.

Back to your containment board you go

boring

Yes.
>Pic related

Hamilton is much better than South Park on stage

Book of Mormon must be awful then because hamilton cringeography and bluepilled to boot.

I'd like to see Hamilton, but tickets are fucking expensive and you have to reserve like a year in advance.

bootlegs exist everywhere. there are productions in Chicago and London now. a movie is presumably coming in 2019-2020.

>Les Mis
>doesn't take itself too seriously
you need to see more shows

yes.

Yes, and Hamilton is an example.

I don't want to watch some shitty cell phone video of a play.

where do you live. exact address plz.