I know maybe if I make fun of popular movies enough people will start to agree with me like it works on reddit !

>I know maybe if I make fun of popular movies enough people will start to agree with me like it works on reddit !

t. dumb wojack poster

God damn you must be really fucking angry.

>t.

dumb wojackers btfo
imagine getting so butthurt over the success of a franchise and genre that you literally spend all day recreating the same dumb meme to spam your point because you have nothing better to do with your lives

absolutely pathetic lmao I almost feel bad for you miserable pieces of shit

>I liEK SpoopERHeroO aDN RAts WRaS MoBIS

>Literally SEETHING

I cant remember seeing a meme get under the skin of so many so quickly before. Its like Soyboy on steroids

Keep up the brainlet posting and these CapeTards will soon fuck off back to their respected subreddit

>absolutely pathetic lmao I almost feel bad for you miserable pieces of shit

holy fuck LOL

I love how this implies that Reddit hates Marvel

Capeshitters are enraged

>t. pic related
No brain wojack is the best thing to happen to Sup Forums innyears. Perfect reaction pic for posters like you

DIS! IHT NAWT FUNEH! STAHP MAKIN FUN OF CAPEKEENO! DID YOU SEE BOCKS OFFIS?! OR DA TOMATOHS?!

>I-if I just add a few lmao and btfo t-they wont be able to tell how triggered i actually am!

Every fucking time, this meme is gold

>user responds to what is clearly spam by butthurt DCucks to prevent any discution about capeshit
>'No, u bootoort'

you're all fucking children.

I don't think I've ever actually tasted tears through my computer screen before this moment

Mmm, might want to do something about that lack of self-awareness.

Iht nawht capeSHIT iht capeKINO! KEEEEENO! GEEEEEEEENO! KEEEEEIIIGGGGGEEEEEIIIIIINNNNOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *fart*

DIS, URE AL PADEDIC

jesus fucking christ

the autism displayed from dumb wojack posters has reached unprecedented nuclear levels.

All over a single genre.

Wow. THAT is impressive.

>Being this assmad

ST00P MAKIG FUN OB ME! NAHW!

Wow you sure showed them. BTFO!

He posted a Don Draper reaction pic he MUST be smarter than the average capeshitter.

>haha I made fun of the wojak meme give me (You)'s pretty please

DIS, GOMIGBOGGS AN GABEGINOS AER MAGSIMUM GOMFY, HAU CAN TEEBEE COMPEDE?

no I'm just here to watch, not really interested in taking a side between of retards and a normal group of viewers

No ones taking these fucking idiots opinions seriously anymore, and they can't help themselves from showing how butthurt they are. The backlash against this horribly low effort/quality meme couldn't be funnier to watch.

you capeshitters brought this on yourselves by shitting up the board for god knows how long. loving every laugh

I WACH REEL GRO UP SPUPERHERO MOBEE
I HAB PIX FRUM REAL PERSON DOCCYTELLY TO SHOW DEM I REEL GROYN UPS NOT BAD CHILDRAN LIKE OVA PEPLE MAKE NASTY BOUT MI MOBEE

>and a normal group of viewers
Surrrrrre not biased at all.