Gentlemen, ladies, how do we increase our profit margins?

Gentlemen, ladies, how do we increase our profit margins?

It's simple, we kill the Superman.

We need to get Superman's nudes

sell to Disney?

Mr. Luthor, i was just thinking...
If we're not making a profit, then maybe we could consider... you know, spending our budget on things that AREN'T killing Superman?

PRODUCE MORE PANTS!

We're in a desperate situation here, people.
We're left with only one course of action. We must not shirk from it, no matter how diabolical.

We will have to steal 40 cakes

This is simply shortsighted. In the 60's people were saying, "Maybe we should spend money on things that AREN'T going to space?" but you know what, we kept at it, and NASA produced some of the most widely applicable technologies used in the world today. GPS, artificial limbs, commercially viable LED's, solar power, and so many other things came out of the space race. Just image the myriad of technologies that might come from killing Superman.

We create a Kryptonite strap-on and rape Superman.

Can we use children as fuel to kill Superman?

How will this help us to make a profit?

Mr. Luthor maybe we could see your grannies peach tea. Or make peach tea jolly ranchers?

But sir! That's as many as four tens!

I got it mister Luthor, how about we make a kryptonite fueled cyborg.

We'll disguise him as Superman and when the Alien will come knocking BAM KRYPTONIZED

Now about my sister's cancer mister luthor...

Who let you out of Gotham Gordon?

We could cut off budget from the pissing off Superman department.
Seriously why are we investing so much money in that?

You wouldn't understand, it's in Mr Luthor plans and he has a lvl 12 intelligence.

Well thats what he says, i kept telling him about that kryptonite ring and cancer but hey supes here and there thats all that matters

Have we considered throwing rocks, of kryptonite, at him?

Big rocks?

We film it and sell the sex tape.

Sleez please

ping

As an investor and a representative for other investors i am tired of seing my money going to waste toward killing Superman, the guy helped save us from threats that could easily kill all on Earth.

Stop wasting money or we retire our money from your enterprise.

Let's sell live saving drugs at cost!

>Says every prescription drug company

Wait, wait, what if I told you we've made strides in technology to kill The Flash?

Honesty is the best policy.

Metahuman research could be profitable

You have 30 seconds to explain why killing the Flash is a good idea and how the hell you would even try that

If we kill The Flash, then Superman will get depressed, then we remind him how he let the Flash die until he decides to kill himself. Then, when he's dead, we dissect his body and sell his body to the military!
And how we kill him is easy. A thin wire suspended at just the height.

On the bright side our cake bakery is making impressive returns, and that's great.

Sir, the Flash can distinct up to one attosecond.

He would see the thin wire and vibrate through it.

But perhaps if we had a icy surface for the flash to run on... hmm..

I got a guy with a purple hat. He is telling me he got the infinity written on paper. Should we consider him?

Stop spending so much money in the "Kill Superman" division.
I know it's Mr. Luthor's pet project, but we've spent 4 billion a year for the last decade and all we get for our trouble is lawsuits from whenever Metallo or Everyman goes on a rampage.

Shit, we'll hit two birds with one stone! Someone call Mister Luthor!

Maybe we can fast track that cure for cancer you discovered for FDA approval.

I suggest building a wall to keep Superman out of Metropolis.

Misters.. as the board of investors of LexCorp maybe just maybe we should vote to remove Alexander Luthor from his position?

I know he is the creative genius of this company and that he founded it from nothing but his obsession with Superman is costing us 75% of our revenues each year, not including the loss of the New Genesis weaponry deal.

Please consider it, it is a lot of money after all.

Ok what if we make a weather control device
We could sell it to farmers and private beaches, and it has promising applications under investigation at the Pissing Off Superman department

Mr. Luthor, sir. Maybe we can take all the super advanced technology you have developed to fight Superman, and start selling it in consumer goods?

The biomechanic and cybernetic products we could make from the Metallo project alone could net use billions of dollars a year.

And that's awful!

Would you not buy one?

PLEASURE BOTS FOR EVERYONE!

Me am not uncertain that saving Superman am an bad way to lose money.

Bizarro am no think Waynetech stock options am appearing veeeery un-good left now.

Me no am foot out resignation number Mr. Luthor

More than awful! Terrible!

He has Deadshot and Deathstroke on speed-dial, he knows our company secrets, he can balance the company's checkbook in an hour, we can NOT get rid of him!/spoiler]

As always Bizzaro, your insight is much appreciated.

As the holder of one whole share of the company, maybe we should stop trying to rape Superman with kryptonite dildoes and give those cakes we acquired to charity events.
I really insist in the kryptonite dildoes part.

...how did he get onto the Board of Directors?

We fuck the Supergirl.

when you look at it more as a hobby its not that bad

As always Mr Kent we'll consider it.

But Luthor's Orphanages in Metropolis would get suspicious about receiving in gift the same 40 cakes that Mr Luthor stole- i mean acquired in China, that they claim are missing.

And Mr Luthor is very fond of kryptonites dildoes, he's even been thinking of miniaturizing them and have them be guided by kryptonians dna signature.

Luthor pampers those kids, we only get a single cupcake on his birthday and they get free room and board!

3 words

KRYPTONIAN
WHORE
HOUSE

you gonna deny fatherfucking Bizarro?
I'd like to keep my spine thank you very much

merge with waynecorp

Mister Luthor never forgave him for the "Man of the Year" award thing.

Mr. Luthor's pride is getting in the way of our profits, it's time for a board meeting to discuss his position as CEO. Yes, I expect to live through the nig-

>yfw it was yellowcake. he was going to make nukes

Lex, when will you and Dad just stop fighting and make up? You're tearing this family apart!

I am guessing:
- Bring in immigrants to revitalize our debt economy
- streamline and sell the buggy software as is.
- fire labor dissenters and let them starve in the streets.

Damn that was easy.

you ever wonder why the boss keeps making clones of Superman? It's kind of weird, don't you think?

Luthor you're a madman!

Maybe we should invest in a superhero creation that isn't a plot to kill superman

Do we even sell things that don't go directly to the U.S. military?

Well also sell weapons to terrorists, that's kind of different from selling to the U.S. military.

They were gonna get them anyways.

We should invest in crashing a CIA plane

Let's buy out Kord Industries and hire out that programmer Karen Starr to revamp our software

How about we shore up our Gotham department? I hear the police comissionar will pay anything to the first company to get Batman to fuck the Joker

Double, no, triple down on the killing Superman fund! It's bound to pay off big soon!

We invest big in private space travel.
Then use the foothold to begin mining asteroids for valuable resources, and of course, searching for kryptonite. If we can find a suitable amount, we could make nanomachines with kryptonite shells, and find a way to introduce them into supermans body. All the while making hundreds of billions of dollars by mining asteroids that can contain as much of an element/compound in them as there is on earth. The added bonus being that it expedites humanity becoming multi-planetary and bursting forth into the future.
Eh? Eh?

Well the military at least has money.

Once you get to speak his language, bizzaro is pretty damn smart. I mean, he's jumping ship for Wayne tech stock options, which looking at their latest defense contacts, seems pretty damn smart, even if they were in the dumps a few years ago. But really, who would've thought that Wayne defense would just have designs lying around for the dod's new asymmetric warfare budget. Armored rapid attack vehicles? Crowd suppressants? High end body armor for spec ops teams? That whole cyber warfare suite that we definitely didn't steal a copy of? Where did they come up with all this stuff?

So first, I think what we really need to focus on is killing superman. Second, killing superman needs to become our number one priority. Maybe we could also copyright a gene for corn and secretly introduce it into crops around America, then she shover's using the gene without our permission. When we're not focused on killing superman, that is. WHICH SHOULD BE NEVER.

Now look at this fuck thirsty for a promotion.

Look, the sooner we kill superman and keep him dead the sooner we can focus on things that aren't killing superman. I for one do not doubt Luthor's conviction in this issue, and if you aren't with him you're against him.

Sir! I've got it!
Project: KRYPTOFUCK, a man made entirely from Kryptonite, will rape Superman! It's foolproof!

>both Superman clones get 62.
what could it mean?

It did give the world power armor

War Suits, Steel Suits, Luminous suits

Pass a law requiring all property owners in metropolis to have metahuman damage insurance.

When an actual disaster happens, get superheroes to rebuild the city for free.

Require as a rider that any payouts for repairs have to go to construction companies that we approve of, namely ours. Jack up the rates, and cut corners, because face it, it will just all get blown up next week anyways.

If we actually have to pay out any significant money, declare chapter 11 bankruptcy, and let the government foot the bill for repairs.

We sell sex robots of superman and supergirl. Since both are vigilantes using assumed names they have no legal recourse.

Unfortunately, Superman could still sue as Kal-El of Krypton.

Kal-el of Krypton is an undocumented immigrant again with no legal recourse.

Doesn't he technically own a portion of the antarctic?

why would we sell to our minor subsidiary

I'm thinking Something... Unlimited.

Buy the rights to Superman and sell toys and movies and shit?

>It's a Pinky and the Brain crossover event.

Mr. Fisk, what are you doing in this continuity?

it's time

Tax scam duh.

We could piss in jars and market it as an energy drink.

is that finished yet?

This.

Whoa whoa whoa.

What's this?