So since this is officially over now, what's the verdict?

So since this is officially over now, what's the verdict?
Was pretty obvious that they decided to be "just friends" at the end.

So wait when they they have the kiss miles was telling ned and goldballs about

i don't really understand why this is being told as a flashback. Does the goldballs and genki framing device add anything to make up for the loss of tension of tense scenes if you know Miles gets through it in the end well enough to just shot the shit about it

Page 20. It doesn't even really show them kiss. And after that they decide to be just friends. "For now", pfft like it'll actually go anywere.

What a fucking pointless crossover

It was too long and overall just pointless and boring. There was no good reason or purpose for this crossover to exist or happen.

I don't know which one was supposed to get a sales boost from this. But if it was Gwen they wanted to boost they'd be better off pursuing this rather than Miles.

Mj deserves better

I think it's a bit late for Gwen to go lesbian. Maybe Bi.

Although, I still wonder what made Robbi so angry long ago when he said Marvel ruined Gwen.

Bendis is keeping Miles' options open for when he can bring forward teen Kitty Pryde. Mark it.

>SpiderGwen is a lesbian
Please no more of this SJW bulls-
>with MJ
okay, I'm not saying I fully approve of this, but I'm curious enough to want to read about it.

Her dating MJ would have made her bi regardless because it was pretty obvious that Gwen at least liked Peter.
And since most readers from Spider-Gwen are pretty much tumblr crowd you could bet your ass that it would fly over well if she hooked up with her. MJ in 65 already acts like a tsundere anyway.

Spider-Gwen is pointless. It'd be one thing if she was poignant, a world where a living de-powered Teen Peter and her date and she's just starting out.

Imagine everything 616 Spidey would want to say and do. Every encounter would remind him he's alone. Remember, BND Peter is a bachelor. His last real relationship was Gwen.

Did she ever bang any version of Peter?

on top of that, how does this work? BENIS is writing it like a flashback, but whoever writes Spidergwen does it in real time, and also, BENIS started saying Miles kissed her, but in the other comic it doesnt show like that.

Also, that alternate universe where they get married... is there anything creepier than making two people "predestined"? or at least thats what i got from a conversation with a girl friend, about the crossover.

My favorite Spider-verse world was honestly the Mecha Anime one.

He did that well enough on his on. And sells long term don't work like that. The days of the Authority and Northstar are over. The gay market is over saturated. They would get some press, allot of lovely reviews, and that would be it.

Boring, fucking boring, and also boring.

Like half of the penultimate issue was just them jumping around to random meaningless worlds and taking a half-assed potshot at DC

And then in the end they don't even solve their own problems but have to bring in backup from one of the random meaningless worlds they jumped to. On a narrative level it's just a complete fail.

No drama, no engagement, just boring.

Have some more sexy spiders.

Honestly no. He's a geek that sort of experiments and dies stupidly.

This whole "predestined" thing is exactly why Gwen says it's better to just be friends because she doesn't want it to be like they never had a choice and bla bla. So lazy handwave of why they don't become a couple and their kiss will be one of the many events that will be forgotten in a few years.

>No drama, no engagement, just boring.
This. Heck the next issues of Gwen sound more interesting already, what with 65 Wolverine appearing.

>His last real relationship was Gwen.
He dtill dated and lived with mj for years. They just werent married and never had a miscarraige

Holy shit that's some bad art

There was a universe where they were already married?

Bendis has a narrative boner for writing stories out of order and/or being recounted.

the cover is good

it's the interiors that are ass

Yes. Universe 8. With them having two kids being babysat by spiderham

I had no problem with Spider-Ham but Web Warriors and this comic made me fucking hate that little shit.

KaMiles still endgame.

The character who's presence undermines one of the most defining moments of the genre needs to fucking disappear already.