Mother!.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

>mother!.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

it'll be there in a few hours

>OP stars in "faggot!"

what's it aboot

I've seen a dvd rip of dunkirk so that is inbound soon too

I think you mean "Operation Dunkirk", "Dunkirk" is relased online on 12/12, next week

Thanks but, no thanks

not even worth a free download lmao

Its a biblical allegory. Clever enough but hamfisted. Hard to watch, though I appreciate the fact it made me squirm. May be considered Quint-essential Aronofsky in the future, 7/10

when he said ''it's a boy'' my theatre bursted in laughter, i was actually proud of them, i had this shit eating grin

im waiting for the nudes webms

Jlaw is nude in this?

she gets punched so hard her tits fall out

>mother!
kek

it would've been more believable if you used a capital M

Femkino

who hasn't seen her nude at this point?

she has a nice butthole

YIFY or gtfo

the first third of the film is pure autismkino

Read the review, not interested.

IT'S FAKE

STOP BUMPING THE FUCKING THREAD

GO SHITPOST ELSEWHERE

>the shittiest flop of year
who gives a shit?

yeah but it's literally just a shit metaphor for rape
no one even touches her boobs despite clawing at her topless body (I'm sure she demanded that in her contract)

Stronger just came out, so it'll be out soon.

>mother!
TELL YOUR CHILDREN NOT TO WALK MY WAY!

>WEB-DL

perhaps SPOILERS AHEAD (I won't use a massive tag, just hid the post)

What's clever about it? DA seems confused as to what he was trying to say. The allegory is very clear, but has no weight. He associates the raping of earth with a particular religion for no particular reason. I can see reasons as to why he would use this religion's texts as a "background"/parallel for his story, a good way to show humanity's history from creation, plus when you are trying to make a statement you are talking to your people, westerners in this case, but he is constantly associating the practicing of this religion to earth's raping. He is not making peoples in general look like morons(if he wanted that Bardem's character is unnecessary), only Christians and even if this is his goal, it is a dumb and objectively wrong statement.

>JLaw
This is already terrible.

>aronofsky

ty for saving me a download

Let me fix my post by generalizing my reference to Christians to any religion. He is associating the practicing of religion to earth's raping in general, he is making religious people in general look like morons.

NOT ABOUT TO SEE YOUR LIGHT!

where is the link