Anyone see this bitch die horribly?

Especially after seeing episode 3?

Why especially after episode 3?

being a shitty mother and another "sterling" exaple why tykebombs are unable to have a normal life

>Jack realises the shame behind his words and deeds
>Finds the last time portal on Aku's Earth
>Goes back
>Back to the past
>to save the Seven Daughters of Aku from their upbringing

yes, bitch needs to die screaming

Cheap copout that it is I would love every bit of it. Though i guess if Jack succeeds in his ultimate goal it might happen anyway, since no Aku means no distopian future which means child services and DCFS.

Right after her Ikra arc

>raise seven sociopaths
>they dont kill you once they are old enough to gang you

I really wished Ashi and her sisters mutilated her before going out to kill Jack because seriously if you abuse your kids they will develop psychotic bloodlust towards you.

She must have been skilled enough at brainwashing them to prevent that.

Maybe she even had practice with previous batches. It has been 50 years, after all.

But they dont what love is, so they wouldnt really care if one of them just strangled mommy.

True, but mommy is the fucking strong and has tons of guards. Not worth the risk.

>yfw you realize jack knocked her up a long time ago and just left, making her incredibly bitter and turned to aku
>jack is killing his daughters

what if she's the princess bounty hunter

what if she's blossom

>Samurai Dad
>Wa cha!

Do want! Gotta have an episode about Jack dealing with the nightmares he get for killing 6 of them

too cute

She's going to be hyped up to be the miniboss.
Just for Aku to kill her for shits and giggles.

>that picture
MUH heart ;_;

We Bioshock now
Now that I think about it I wouldn't hate if it ended like Bioshock did

How do you guys think will he get the sword back? Due to only 10 episodes, I'm a little worried a story thread here and there will be rushed, even if Genndy had 10 years to sit on it.

bumpus

I hope she kills Jack in the penultimate episode, forcing Ashi to kill her, and Aku.

Fuck. That would make up for killing them off so early. I want this.

this wouldnt be a good ending for the show because i think if jack finds a portal hes going back to his pur-pass. But, i think it would be nice if it was shown that after he returned to the past that he becomes emperor, and the daughters of aku are born in Jack's future to live happy lives

So is that thing a giant asian woman or what?

Jack going back to the past and saving the day all according to plan would be the lamest ending they could possibly come up with.

its not the ending that i think is best, but if jack finds a portal and can use it its within his character to go back however i dont think the show should end that way

So Jack becomes Jack from Bioshock?

No, lamest ending would be no ending and Genndy hopes for a never-happening Season 6

no.

the best punishment is to be completely forgot about. just another crazy aku cultists that aku doesn't know about and wouldn't care about.

Cute but kids usually take having the only parent figure they have ever known in life being killed kinda bad. As well it would be sad for Jack down the line as he would eventually outlive all of them since he doesn't age.

It can be lame if they do it boringly, but if they make it exciting I'd be 100% okay with that. After all, that's what he's been trying to do all these years, would want a happy ending for Jack.

blue jack is the sword

jack will not be able to use the sword for a while after finding it. as he is no longer worthy.

>The happy endings are lame meme

All it needs is to be written well. We've been waiting for Jack to go through that portal for over a decade. He's earned it.

Ashi will kill her in the last episode while Jack is busy with Aku.

>Jack dies
>new series is about the daughters of Aku working to stop Aku

Oh please

oh god, I never expect spoiler images to be even remotely spoilerish, dammit. This real?

>you would be the one holding their aged hands together instead of the other way
>you live on no matter what, carrying their memories with you

I think the opposite actually. Tragedy has become the contrived ending in recent years.

Have Aki survive and much later on they find a time portal that allows them to look into the past, with Aki and Jack witnessing what abuse she faced as a child.

>Jack goes full Geralt of rivia

I'd be okay with this.

She's going to be Ashi's final boss.

Ashi is gonna kill her mother. And right before she deals the final blow she whispers into her ear
death is weakness, mother.

Hivemind.

Which is why it was dumb for Jack to every let anything take a higher priority than going back to the past. If he kills Aku in the past, all the people he's rescued in the future will never have needed rescuing in the first place because Aku would've never taken over.

>Jack and his matured daughters travel back in time undo the future that is Aku using the very same portal Jack used to save the daughters
>Jack ages, but the daughters don't
>They swear to repel Aku should he ever be released from his prison ever again

They say that (good) happy endings are hard to come up with. I, for one, would welcome this ending.

>princess bounty hunter
I doubt she'd go from attempting a necessary evil to save her people from Aku to straight up worshiping him.

The best part of the episode was the Team Fortress 2 reference.

Where where WHERE

Gotta get back

Back to the past

Samurai jack!