*bites the dust*

*bites the dust*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A22oy8dFjqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really sick of that promo image

No matter how kino this may turn out to be, I'm just gonna be distracted by that shitty homemade cosplay they try to use as Freddy

looks fine to me.

Because it shows faggots as degenerates?

>Film about Reddit: the musician.
Why?

he looks like a horse

>Says hello to your son

youtube.com/watch?v=A22oy8dFjqc
Truly amazing performance.

I'm ordering you to stop!

Freddie Mecury was a fag therefore he diddled kids

>tfw you were born just in time to see Spacey and Singer go down
If Schneider goes down too it will be a christmas miracle

schneider is never going to get caught sweetie

that's what they said about Singer

there's going to be 24 hours of pure bliss on Sup Forums when that sick fuck is arrested. rest assured, I will be there for it

>Bryan Singer has left the Queen movie he was working on to spend more time with your kids.

Was he gay or bi? I've heard both, and I can't tell if the latter is bullshit or it's just because it's more fun to say gay

Calling it: Singer is going to be the first one to off himself.

Reckon he's gonna shoot himself twice in the back of the head?

He was bi. He had a female lover.

DAISAN NO BAKUDAN

it wasn't because of sexual misconduct. it was because he was mia due to an illness and the lead actor didn't like him.

>tfw Singers publicists have dropped him as of this morning and refuse to declare why

Ruh oh.

Can you explain why the studio assigned a minder to him BEFORE production to ensure he didn't engage in "unproffessional" behavior on the set?

did he delete his instagram? it was up a few days ago

uhhhhhhh dan is /ourguy/ rebbitard

Probably showed him next to an accuser or something

pervert

>According to another insider, Singer has claimed he is suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder because of the tensions on the set.
kek

he's been wiping damaging photos off over the last month
guess he finally figured it was just easier to delete the whole thing

lol what a massive fag

YA..YATTA ZO!

Sascha would have been so much better. Fuck.

>when you running from the police but you only have half a tank of gas.

Sexual tension will do that to you. He needs to relieve his stress on some hot little twinks.

Will there be any directors left?

he is literally a massive fag, you twat. work on your insults.

Villeneuve

kek

DAISAN

Leave movie making to me.

Ha, is that a fucking Jojo's reference?!

>movie about a promiscuous faggot who died of AIDS from getting fucked raw by his hairstylist
>sexual misconduct

STA PLATINA: ZA WARUDO

When I look at Singer I understand how that face recognition AI they wrote this year is able to predict homosexuality 80% of the time from looking at a face for one second.

For some reason he just looks SUPER gay.

They've had this tech for a while, in one form or another. Goolge "fruit machine."

Is there any version of the tech online for the public? I'm a faggot but everyone I've come out to has been completely blindsided so I'd be interested to see if I can sneak past the machine.

Fyi, he was actually fired because he literally stopped showing up for work over and over again.

> Trouble began when Singer went missing during production on several occasions. His no-shows resulted in cinematographer Thomas Newton Sigel having to step in to helm some of the days while Singer was absent.

> The growing tension led to a confrontation between Singer and Malek, which, while it did not become physical, did involve Singer throwing an object. Subsequently, however, the two are said to have settled their differences and filming was expected to resume.

> But then Singer did not return to the set after the Thanksgiving break and is believed to have been in the U.S. for about the last 10 days, according to one source. In his absence, Sigel stepped in to helm several days of shooting before the production was shut down. Singer's prolonged absence was the final straw, and so the studio decided to terminate him under his pay-or-play contract.

> According to another insider, Singer has claimed he is suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder because of the tensions on the set.

Holy shit this whole time I thought it was Sasha Baron Cohen who was playing Mercury, who the fuck is that guy? When did our dimensions merge?

>According to another insider, Singer has claimed he is suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder because of the tensions on the set.
SUUUUUUUUuuuure

>admist sexual misconduct
You dumb motherfuckers.

What level of faggotry would cause you to do this?

You don't even fucking just pick posts that were on subject. Please off yourself, chucklefuck.

Because he has a history of not showing up on set or just showing up late. Fox had problems with him before on some of the Xmen movies. They knew what to expect.

Yes.
YES.

Turns out he'd rather spend most of his time fucking boys.

WHITE
MALE
PRIVILEGE

But he looked so wholesome.

Who wouldn't, though?

Actually it was because he was a huge motherfucker on set and nobody liked him.
The sexual abuse claims destroyed any future prospects.

I long for the day Singer gets nailed for being a pedophile.

>QUEEN live AIDS

what did they mean by this

>he sexual abuse claims destroyed any future prospects.
user, Singer was fucking sued by someone for sexually abusing him 4 years ago. This is not new and as of right now hasn't even been mentioned by the media as to why he was fired.

*spills your beans*