Endtown 2017-03-27

It's the wolves.. but also not the wolves!

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DracoInLeatherPants
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So his solution to stop wolves from getting a bad reputation is by terrifying a pig and therefore giving wolves a bad reputation?
Smart guy.

The smartest.

yes, fight for your right to harass people who are afraid of you during a rash of disappearances/suicides of their kind

Why do you insist on spamming this garbage here?

do you get the feeling he's trying to imitate Dreaming of Utopia now

Shit, Ronnie was right

What do you mean?

How?

Soylent beans are wolf people!

So what's keeping everyone from going to the cops about this besides the incompetence of the police. Hell, what's keeping them from reporting this to the Endtown Gazette. Dottie's so desperate for a scoop that she tackled Heather.

I feel like Denise is behind a good portion of this if for no other reason that it's a great way to make money or beans or what ever currency they have in Endtown. She's just exploiting the pack mentality of the wolves and the fear and stupidity of the average denizen of Endtown.

Heather is still totally justified in beating the shit out of that wolf.

As predicted, Jackrabbits plan for everyone to embrace being animal people is backfiring horribly. All these wolves and pigs need to calm the hell down and just commit themselves to working harder on beating the topsiders so they can go live normal lives again. They'll be able to eat things that aren't beans again, but that's a long way off when you've been a hole for years on end.

I'm surprised we haven't seen more of Jackrabbit yet

Well his assistant is a stoat or a weasel. Maybe she ate him and has been running the show this entire time.

How do you think Heather will react the next time she sees her?

I wonder what Velda did to deserve a picture colored by Aaron himself.

A part of me wants them to reconcile their differences and team up and another part of me wants to see them finish the fight they started and another part of me wants to see them make out

I guess the only requirement to getting a colored picture is to not be Allie.

These motherfuckers are not fucking animals. They are humans who look like animals who have mental disorders.

If they were animals, they would have remorselessly and thoughtlessly devoured each other long ago. No furry bullshit.

>A part of me wants them to reconcile their differences and team up and another part of me wants to see them finish the fight they started and another part of me wants to see them make out
Are you me?

>the only requirement... is to not be Allie
Or Jim.

There should be a picture of them being "did everything wrong" buds.

Sadness buddies

is this comic done being boring yet?

when is it going to get back to the real shit

>New Jim art

I'm in tears...

Don't worry, The pinup book will feature both in color... That's what Aaron said, anyways.

Could be any moment. Things accelerated quickly from boring diner and exposition to HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT GUY GROWS FACES in the boat arc.

But seriously the plot is advancing, what do you want? Endtown isn't all action, all the time

Allie was about the same size as Wally and so was Jim.

Keyword is "was" on both cases.

Wasn't Jim a bit shorter than Wally?

I think the best way to describe them is Zoomorphic Humans, and as we've seen they not only (and obviously) have physical animal features, but also mental.

Consider that most readers during the boom were drawn in by the birth of JimGod.

Jim was too pure, he didn't deserve any of that bullshit.

I completely forgot that Allie was the same size as Wally. I keep thinking she's lizard height. Nice catch btw.

I think it's the first time that it's been this boring, I guess. Maybe it's the lack of interest in the characters?

>I keep thinking she's lizard height
She should be, alligators aren't known for being small. It's actually weird, now that I think about it.

>people will still claim that Endtown isn't political

Sorry I'm not drinking the koolaid

I read Koalaid for some reason...

They might now that Walt knows about it.

Then it'd go public through Dottie either way, and not only would she be named and be easier to harass, but we'd probably get a Milk Trial 1.5 with shit flinging and racial politics everywhere. Dottie's harder truths would/are going to easily make things worse as she begins to snoop and the public becomes aware of what's happening.
Endtown's going downhill faster than it should have, thanks to Gary Stu manipulating the trial for Jackrabbit.

I tried.

They are in a better place now, comfy on their maid suits.

Jim was a fucking murderous topsider

Velda is a weasel.

"A stoat can easily be told from a weasel for the simple fact that its tail is black and its body is slightly the bigger."

-An old rhyming thing my mother taught me that she learned when she was young.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DracoInLeatherPants

>If you've ever wondered what it's like to force yourself awake when you're full of drowsy liquids, then the wolves. The wolves. They're coming. Are they here? Do they ever come, or are they just on their way? What is scarier? They can't get me in my sleep. Or do they choose not to?

FUCK WOLVES

Smoke a pack erry day.

was at work, couldn't dig this up.

No.. I don't think so.

Well, unlike Allie... They are actually hot.

Sarah's hot, she deserves more art.

Imagin if walt goes schism, hev would bear the place up.

Jack Rabbit guaranteed for Schism. Calling it right now.

How the fuck does that rhyme

where are the dino waifus Aaron promised???

We at least got a T-Rex.

That gigantic t-rex ass

>Baby car

FUCK PIGS

Walt's way ahead of you.

GAS THE PORKS

RACE WAR NOW

That was the case for me. I knew nothing about this comic before seeing a thread about it here.

All I knew at the time was there was a mouse-girl trapped in some narrow catacombs with bloodthirsty demon-possessed racoon, all the while her cat boyfriend/husband was imprisoned at a lizard colony, about to be forced to fight to the death, and seeing this moment where the two of them saying their last goodbyes as they both meet an unknown fate.

Pretty intense time to come in to the story.

I don't mind getting back to Endtown after topside Namek, though. Even if it's a little slow. I know there's plenty of soul-crushing action to come.

Wally's a fucking faggot, I must have been the only Kirbeefag who wanted her to stay single.

Can't sexualize atomized particulates since Topsiders killed her

>Topsiders killed her

So... we waifu'd dinosaurs, angler fish, alligators, a rebel space nazi turned mutant, and said mutant turned into an empty shell that's possessed by an eldritch being.

The question is... just what animal WOULDN'T we turn into a waifu / husbando?

insects or Humans?

Does anybody know a way to setup an RSS for endtown? Gocomics got rid of their native rss feed, fuck.

the only way to get notified now is by creating an account, and faving the comic... complete shit.

>being in more denial than Holly

Aaron confirmed it, you silly willy

WILD GUESS LONG SHOT

Like the pigs, the wolves have also been getting calls, but more about them being more aggressive and not to be a pussy around weaker species like these pigs.
Someone is manipulating all sides to cause a foodchain hierarchy to manipulate it all.
Or it could be that Jackrabbit needs a focused enemy again, and therefore a victim of such enemy, and is causing it.

different language maybe?

Didn't Jacob already turn everyone against the human mutants. I don't think he has anything to gain by turning other species against each other than chaos and it's hard to be the dictator of chaos.
I think you're on to something where there's a third party manipulating people like someone trying to wrangle power.