There is justice in this world.

>2 episodes of KOTH
>2 episodes of American Dad
>2 Episodes of Bob's Burgers.

Not only that, but metalocalypse and superjail are back on Sundays

.....with mr pickles

Still clinging on autistic hate for Cleveland Show ehh

>".....with mr pickles"
what's the problem here? can't handle gore Mr. Enter?

>KOTH
>American Dad
>Bob's Burgers

Man, if I only couldn't already watch all these shows on Hulu or Netflix..

I kinda wonder if, when Jack finishes, they should have a floating block for old Cartoon Cartoon episodes. Most [AS] fans are golden age CN fans.

>the television model is outmoded
Wow no one has ever thought this before.
Some people have ADHD and like to do other things while watching tv, commercials help this

But what's the point of re-airing things that have been watched countless upon countless times? Perhaps they should start airing new things.

KOTH isn't on Hulu or Netflix.

Everything Mcfarlane has ever done is hot vomit.

I can't see any downside to it, surely it'd be cheaper than making new shows or even just paying for the rights to air more family guy episodes or some shit.

Cartoon Network did that a few years back with Cartoon Planet... then they stopped.

Sounds like [AS] should follow the pattern of doing smart things and take it up, then.

holy shit is cleveland show really gone? I found it comfy

they do on Sundays at 8. no one watches because they put it up against new Simpsons episodes

Oh, well that's definitely a losing strategy.

Not even on the weekends, it's gone

Up until you know, the april fools day thing being a marathon of the worst cleveland show episodes

they just kept it on there because of who the president was

He wasnt involved with mr pickles though

Also because they started off with the Brak show and that show is shit

It still has reruns on tbs.

>they do on Sundays at 8. no one watches because they put it up against new Simpsons episodes
That's probably exactly WHY they do it at 8:00. It's just an hour filler because they know they're not going to get much ratings during that slot, anyway.

new things suck everyone knows this

>He doesn't like the Adam West Johnny Bravo episode

Haha, there's Adam West in there, I know who that is! I clapped when I heard him.

AD still gets new episodes. So fuck off.

>>Some people have ADHD and like to do other things while watching tv, commercials help this
>tfw I'm not the only one who does this

Why would it be rare to have the TV be background to what you really want to do?

In this day and age it's probably more common than not. Haven't watched TV without at least my laptop handy in years.

The Brak Show is awesome, it got cancelled way too early

Nigga i bet Obama hated the Cleveland Show too

bitch please he cameo'd

Is it too much to ask that Adult Swim becomes anything else besides "DUDE WEED LMAO" the programming block?

They've aired KOTH so much now I can barely stand to watch it anymore, as much as I love the series I really really wish they'd replace it with something else already, I feel like I've seen every episode at least 5 times now.

I don't really use the TV as background noise. I'm actually trying to watch whatever's on but I can't just sit down and watch it; I always have to be doing something else at the same time

That wasn't actually him you nincompoop!

When was it not that?

Why stop with a block, why not just make a whole channel like that?

wait

I mostly keep it on TV because it's comfy to me. It's largely background noise at this point, but that's true of most Adult Swim for me, anyway.

Really, I just keep the block on for the occasional laid-back bump.

it still hurts

I'd prefer if they just aired more of their original stuff like Xavier or Morel Orel but hey, you can never complain about less Cleveland Show.

what the fuck is everyone talking about

they just moved Cleveland Show to 12:30am EST

I've seen every episode 20 times by now.

I still watch it everyday.

The older pre-digital episodes are so easy on the eyes

FREE ATHF

That, and the older episodes had the better plots, too.

The last few seasons of King of the Hill were extremely reliant on "strawman antagonist appears to upset Hank." Episodes like that existed beforehand, even in the pilot, but the strawmen weren't quite as cartoonishly villainous as they were in later seasons.

The later seasons also dropped the loose continuity the earlier seasons had, which was a shame.

king of the hill is fucking boring lmao

Amazing how Cleveland was still the token black guy with all white friends, in his own show.

It was never that.

Cleveland Show is definitely the weakest McFarlane show. At least FG was good at one point and AD still has good episodes. Cleveland Show at it's best was mediocre.

How would you guys feel if Teen Titans got the Samurai Jack treatment on Adult Swim?

I'd rather Young Justice honestly

[adult swim] was a mistake

>Cleveland Show
>weakest
It's worst episode can beat a good modern Family Guy episode

not memeing

I'd welcome it.

No it wasn't.

Cleveland show was terrible, you Sup Forumsntrarian

AS needs to do more original shows.

>more of this meme
explain you autist

Exactly what I came here to say, I watched it last night.

Remember when adult swim wasnt fox