HAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SV0RzlR_elA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks better, desu senpai.

Literally looks like a sega dreamcast video game.

Any tips guys? How do I improve this further

cuck

I wonder what your catalog looks like

soyboy
kino
pickle rick

why lexx luth0r, I've never seen a thread about him

2014 > 2015 > 2012 >> 2018

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
and
OHNONONNONONO

how do I do this? tutorial for a newfag thanks

How did you get here then.

he looks way better not being bright purple and with a stupid crown on

It didn't get filtered, that's why I'm asking

this, even in my computer generated kids superhero flick 2018 seems like he could actually be a character unlike 80% of marvel villans

Is this meant to be bad?

2018 looks fine to me. I guess I'm biased though because I never thought much of Thanos' original design.

I guess all the Thanos money went to RDJ after all.

How do you go from this
And
Marvel
Dc
Last jedi

The last one looks too human.

He looks better dark blueish purple

you are a stupid fucking idiot who gets offended too easily you fucking soy boy. You can't make Sup Forums your fucking safespace you fucking fag

Uncheck snyder

oh no, gee. if only there was a tool that would allow them to change thanos' color before the movie
>spiderman's penis, thats a bit more tricky

t. capeshitter

This reminds me how much I hate Lord of the Rings and GOT.

Not sure what it is, but something about Middle-Earth settings really make me mad

>hamill

So he's a reason to be outraged, but not the numerous Chloe or pedothreads that you haven't bothered to filter? Hmm I wonder why

capekino

He keeps getting better over time

imagine being this autistic
I actually feel bad

Improved over the years

OHHHHNNKNONONOHAHAHAHAHAH

KINO, kill that word with fire

>hiding Chloe threads

user, your fired.

>Any tips guys? How do I improve this further
>no evangelion
Spotted the eva spammer

it is for soyboys

Why retcon the first three, then turn him into somethin' not at all intimidating

Wish I looked like that tbqh.

Using filters at all is pathetic, but this is just sad user.

Press Delete on your carotid artery

>Thanos is now Butterbean

isn't he an alien? why does he just look like some big human.

BAD GUY PURPUL HE WOOK WIKE BIG GRAPE HAHAHAHA

>no brap
>no what do
>no wake up
>no cunny
>no armpits
user confirmed for supporter for incessant cunnybot spamming which shits up our board.

Also kill yourself for being an insufferable fag who filters out anything that annoys him.

Its called Pawn Stars to because Thanos lives in space, funny

So did Thanos get the equivalent of a tan? How are they going to explain his change in skin complexion?

The same way they explain how he goes from looking like comic Thanos to MoCap Brolin. They won't explain it at all.

I remember seeing the first Avengers movie in the cinema and thinking how epic that end shot of him was and I couldn’t wait to see him in action.
Now I despise all those Marvel movies they shit out, funny how things turn out when you grow up.

Reminder that the retarded wojacks picture trying to pass as a pastiche of a meme come all from BUTTHURT DCucks. Notice how there are less response about pajeet shill in super heroes movies thread ? How after many rumors destroyed the reputation of the justice league movie, no DCucks even dared to used based Armond White reviews to defend it, it isn't a matter of winning or loosing. Warner Bros shot themselves in the foot by asking whedon to cut a snyder movie in half, that's it, one of the stupidest move in the history of cinema production. So now, you see they can no longer hold to the reputations of DC movies to defend themselves against marvel fans or anyone else who will criticise super heroes movies, they themselves can't defend it and they are reduce to call everyone who even mention anything related to capeflick. Remember, they adopted the terms capekino for dc movies and capeshit for marvel movies, they were in majority calling every capeshitters stupid and retarded and now they are using the same methods behind those wojack pictures. They try to tell that every superheroes movies is complete shit since they couldn't enjoy one, they respond by telling you that you are defending marvel if you criticise their thought or tell that taste in movie is not directly related to intelect while trying to persuade themselves they hate all kind of comic books movie. They can't accept that they have always seem retarder by exposing they're stupidity. So by believing that everyone who watch fun movie is dumber than them to feel superior from some (you)s. It is not even subtle.

>He posted it again!

>this damage control

>soyboy

says a soyboy

The only one trying to do damage control are thoses trying to force a shitty meme

I hate living in a world where people actually think trash like this deserves 4 movies.

Wait, so you were actually serious with that post? Embarrassing that someone went through the effort to type that and post it everywhere.

Yeah those wojack pictures arent embarassing, they're real token of pride, everybody taking part in it is definitely not wasting their times

Did you add the JUST eyes?

> Real token of pride

kek, DCucks have hit a low time low

back to Sup Forums or tumblr if you don’t like board culture

He doesn't even look like Hellboy anymore.

What worse than a name fag?

a filterfag

capekino

he REALLY needs to be violet/purple, it would take 5 seconds to recolor all his shit in the movie anyway it's like 100% dollar store cgi

He's slowly turning from a POC into a white devil.

youtu.be/SV0RzlR_elA

'Member whe he said he'd shut down guantanamo bay in his first 100 day? I do.

>chad_nationalism.jpg

Damn this motherfucker must be eating 20 onions a day

We memed him into an actual grapefruit.

> 2013

>this is considered bad to soyboys

lol

Should’ve stuck with the noname black actor from the Avengers after credit scene. No CGI and looked much better.

why did they turn him into homer simpson with a complete different color tone?

He would have probably look like shit in motion though, just like Apocalypse did .

>Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the universe...
>but this does put a smile on my face.

I'd add:

*INHALES*
capekino
capeshit

Something is different about Thanos here....

Did they remove his moustache or something?

its empty

>brolin had to keep his facial hair for Cable

Having him be dark skinned was too racist. They had to make him white. definitely wut happened.

His chin looks like half an asshole

big if true

>Hurr why is skin lighter in sunlight

HUEHUEHUHUE FUG DC GIMME MOAR OF DEM CAPTAIN MURRICAS

Sup Forums - Television & Film