twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IS NAWT CAPSHEET IS CAPKEENO YU

MOSES

James Cameron. We've been over this.

this image

Bane?

If you just watching it it's like it doesn't exist

hehe abemgers pewpew me lick splosions

who cares? does the existence of capeshit ruin anything else? I'd argue that the massive profits companies get from capeshit tentpoles allows them to take on risky side projects,

This

>tfw will never be so triggered by an entire genre of film that I need to LARP about it

Feels good 2bh

>bibleshit will save us from capeshit
no

When will Biblekino return, lads?

Animekino.

FUCK YOU MONKEY PAW

retarded wojaks seem to be doing it just fine, tbqh

>I'd argue that the massive profits companies get from capeshit tentpoles allows them to take on risky side projects
Yes. Disney rolling in money from Marvel and Star Wars has led to so many creative and original works and even some old school animated titles. Go ahead. Name one.

Dreamworks would have to go back to animating 2D. Shrek killed that off a long time ago. It's a shame, for a long time Dreamworks couldn't make a bad animated title.

Denis Villenueve

james cameron makes 1 movie every 10 years, how will he save anything

Apparently some hastily drawn retard faces in MS Paint

Reminder that the retarded wojacks picture trying to pass as a pastiche of a meme come all from BUTTHURT DCucks. Notice how there are less response about pajeet shill in super heroes movies thread ? How after many rumors destroyed the reputation of the justice league movie, no DCucks even dared to used based Armond White reviews to defend it, it isn't a matter of winning or loosing. Warner Bros shot themselves in the foot by asking whedon to cut a snyder movie in half, that's it, one of the stupidest move in the history of cinema production. So now, you see they can no longer hold to the reputations of DC movies to defend themselves against marvel fans or anyone else who will criticise super heroes movies, they themselves can't defend it and they are reduce to call everyone who even mention anything related to capeflick. Remember, they adopted the terms capekino for dc movies and capeshit for marvel movies, they were in majority calling every capeshitters stupid and retarded and now they are using the same methods behind those wojack pictures. They try to tell that every superheroes movies is complete shit since they couldn't enjoy one, they respond by telling you that you are defending marvel if you criticise their thought or tell that taste in movie is not directly related to intelect while trying to persuade themselves they hate all kind of comic books movie. They can't accept that they have always seem retarder by exposing they're stupidity. So by believing that everyone who watch fun movie is dumber than them to feel superior from some (you)s. It is not even subtle.

wojak already has, I don't even see a capeshit post at the moment

>ONE SOOBER HEYWO FRENCHFRIES IS GOODERER DAN ANODER

Its funny when your actions are exposed as ridicule you ressort by responding that i said i prefer a franchise over the other. Im criticising your behavior, we all know who you are

Given how Star Wars is shaping up, the MCU will be the film saving us from spacefantasyshit.

Who's going to kickstart it? The movie that drops $750+ million at the box office and everybody is scrambling to snatch up as many anime IPs as possible.

Dreamworks screwed up because every one of their 2d animated movies was progressively worse after Prince of Egypt.

Every studio basically remakes the same movie now so they dont have any losses.

/film/ backed by /lit/
If you're an entry level pleb you're not welcome there either

The prequel was pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=P3LndEB-Drc

Man a Bible Cinematic Universe would be great

We've already got Noa so we're off to a fine start

What next, Babel? Sodom and Gomorrah?

Showing a movie with god literally roasting fags with Divine fire from heaven would never fly these days.i would pay to see it tho, with much enthusiasm.