Number 3, The White Knight, this is my personal favorite...

>Number 3, The White Knight, this is my personal favorite. There's another hero who comes into the picture and steals Link's thunder. This is Prince Fasad, he's more proper, high class, a real cocky arrogant piece of shit, and Zelda likes him. It really makes you root for Link, and then you find the biggest flaw in Prince Fasad, he doesn't like to get dirty. He won't go through a swamp to save Zelda. so link has to go in and show him how it's really done. I love it when he puts Fasad in his place.

Looks like the cuck narritive got btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/06/19/fashion/ghostbusters-internet-attacks.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fasad is the cuck in the story and James identify with him.

Nice reading comprehensions skills

The cuck narrative got btfo when he pissed off the entire left wing media and didn't apologize.

>The cuck narrative got btfo when he pissed off the entire left wing media and didn't apologize.

nobody outside of Sup Forums and Sup Forums knows who he is

He literally got psychoanalyzed by the New York Times.

nytimes.com/2016/06/19/fashion/ghostbusters-internet-attacks.html

Fuck, I hate the media.

>nobody outside of Sup Forums and Sup Forums knows who he is

didn't he say months after that he actually went to see it?

>implying james knew any of that

Right, a man who makes his living on the internet was unaware that the SJW part of the internet was attacking him. Absolutely.

>a guy who uploads videos to youtube and doesn't use social media knows
t. alt-right turd

t. Paul Feig

>if you dont like SJW or ghostbusters, youre alt-right

kill yourself

He said in the original video that he may eventually see it, but didn't care enough to give a timely review of it. It was the reactionary media that twisted, "I don't really give a shit about this movie," into a boycott.

This, OP is probably James

>james rolfe
>finally realised his life's goal of making a feature length film
>it's a total piece of shit
>dead look in eyes
>balding
>cuc.khold to BBC loving SJW wife
>retarded baby
>video game collection destroyed
>forced to get a tattoo by a black man that was fucking his wife
>literal micropenis
>forced into a permanent chastity cage by one of her wife's black bull
>hemorrhaging money
>forced to play a character he hates to pay the medical bills for his spaz kid
>had to sell most of his classic games for a baby that probably isn't his
>has to rimjob her wife's nigger lovers while they fuck her
>sideburns inverselty proportional to the hair on his head
>getting fatter by the day
>blood pressure on the rise
>has to eat nigger cum out of her wife's pussy on a daily basis
>literally a ticking time bomb of fatness and depression
>still wearing t-shirts (even metal t-shirts) like a teenager
>fallen so far but still hasn't hit the absolute bottom
>also has no way to get back to the top

>mike matei
>aging like a fine wine
>getting more handsome every day
>thick full head of beautifully groomed hair
>hot girlfriends
>solely responsible for AVGN and James' paychecks for the last 10 years
>funnier than james
>smarter than james
>bigger penis than james
>his hot girlfriends are all faithful
>better at making films than james
>dresses nicely
>10" diamond hard thick penis
>can fuck for hours
>fucks like a machine
>more interesting opinions than james
>better at video games than jmes
>lets james come over to his awesome apartment because he's such a killer nice guy he won't leave this shell of a man in the dust
>lets james suck his gigantic beautiful cock off
>nothing but good things ahead
>phd in applied mathematics soon
>confident enough in himself to release embarrassing videos of himself and laugh it off because he's that alpha
>actually has talent in multiple areas (drawing, video editing, wed administration, etc.)

Anybody else notice that whenever Mike plays video games, he always makes excuses for dying? Even if he's not playing badly, if he dies, he'll say, "I just didn't know you could do that, now that I know I'll be able to get past this part, but I just didn't know about that." He's so insecure about people not thinking he's good at video games.

I love mike, but james invented a new genre of media practically; the angry review

>pewdiepie
>jontron
>james
>mike matei (he made un-pc Loco Bandito even if it was shit)
All the big gaming e-celebs are red-pilled. Really makes you Think

Who gives a fuck if he saw it like a year later, all the jews in Hollywood care about is opening week, watching it cause a friend has it in a movie collection cause they got it as white elephant gift when it was in a Walmart $5 shit bin, doesn't count as giving in. Also he made a solid argument with out looking like a fucking idiot and never apologized, if more men acted like him, we would not be living in the BLM and 305 gender hell we are in right now. Meanwhile, Ms. Ellis is hitting some hard times and saying you support GB2016 doesn't work as a substitute for bail.

So recently I decided to revisit Season 3 and try to catch all the crazy references and map out the worlds within worlds. Of course there’s many interpretations, I just want to build and fill in the blanks from Jame’s “Board James Mythology” video. I’m purposefully going to ignore the AVGN crossovers/ timelines, they complicate things.

When is Pat just going to go off and call for the day of the rake against the Canadian mudslimes and tell Matt to grow the fuck up.

who the fuck is pat

>Guess where The Triforce is Link...

The fact that people keep parroting this narrative that James was a cuck, which he never was, is fucking abysmal. Just stop it.

t. James

James never even heard of Homestar Runner, he's Internet illiterate despite being such a part of its history.

I just finished every episode of Board James. So comfy.

60% of women cheat
This percentage is even higher when the husband is not a millionaire

Theres a good chance james a cuck. He reminds me exactly of (pic)

Board Kino

MINEYCRAFTA

>I have been on Sup Forums for a few months

BASED JAMES

Don't know who the youtube faggot is but that's my favorite episode of the show.

"Journalism" was a fucking mistake.