>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Coming out This Week:
The Book of Hondo (March 33)

>Rebels 3.20/21: "Zero Hour" Parts 1 and 2
mega.nz/#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w

>Rebels Recon: Zero Hour
youtu.be/MyUY7LnE4ls

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya
>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XeWgS1K34FA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wanna fuck luke skywalker

I want to fuck Tarkin

First for the best imperial

Who doesn´t?

>The Book of Hondo (March 33)

I wanna fuck a kind but honest girl that can tolerate my autism while she slowly rehabilitates me back to normie status

thread off to a bad start

Holy shit that bulge

>hype season 2 with Vader
>hype season 3 with Thrawn
Who will be the character they use to get hype for season 4?

Ken the Jedi Prince

thrass

A young man who at the end of the season we learn is called Snoke.

Xizor

the last inquisitors, maybe the likes of General Tagge and Admiral Motti, Yularen hunting Kallus, and ultimately Thrawn because they still have to make that attack on the Lothal factory which was presumably a success according to the ROVG before the battle of scarif happened

and I'm requesting it yet again: anybody have screengrabs of the differently colored Y-wings from Zero Hour?

Well, for anyone worrying about TLJ having uninspired ships, here you go.

it's cute

Boba Fett.

Not Luke

HK-47 INTO CANON WHEN? YOU MEATBAGS

All my money.

Snoke is Bigger Luke

why do you keep posting this
what could possibly give you the idea that this gradeschool level art project is legitimate

I'm honestly expecting this at some point.

lol

It'd be really fucking easy. I imagine the only reason we haven't seen him already is Disney is still considering him for a movie.

Ewww that'll never get all my autism completely haram unless girl is imaginary, Star Wars, and some kind of colored buttcheeks. Nothoiin and gold is my pick for conversion therapy. She'll force ghost fade when I am ready for 3D, it'll be sad.

Daala

Yfw Chuck Wendigo tried to but the story group told him no.

>which was presumably a success according to the ROVG before the battle of scarif happened

Fucking really?

Also who is that artist that does the rebels episode summary comics?

I think I'd like that

1000% relief

I remember reading it in the Rogue One visual dictionary but I can't remember where exactly and can't find the little caption blurb that says so

Icpe or ipce on Tumblr

Right now in Rebels, their A-wings the jack-of-all-trades variety with shields and average speed. They excel at nothing.

How long until the rebellion starts modifying their A-wings into the "gotta go fast, nothing else matters" variety that can out-pace a Tie Interceptor?

>mfw the entire reason the Darksaber exists and why Ahsoka's sabers are white is to build up that Snoke has a white Darksaber/spoiler]

Good. He's a POS

I actually wouldn't have a big problem with this, though maybe not this early.

No user, he has a gray crossguard darksaber

Soon (TM)

He's been confirmed for never-ever, but I will always be /myguy/.

Probably when they get the x-wings and b-wings in full.

Yfw he got to keep a scene where Mister Bones's voice inexplicably warps to a "strange, hard-angled" accent and he says, "COMMENTARY: I SAY WE BLAST THE MEATBAG AND SAVE YOU THE TROUBLE, MASTER"

Kylo and the Knights are medieval themed, but he's from the TOR era so he's dressed like a Shogun.

he's wearing a silk robe for gods sake

Kedalbe battleship standing by.

>Yfw Snoke won't use a lightsaber because the emperor never did in the original
>Yfw he uses force storm instead

oh cuz the whole things a ripoff, lol very funny! one (you)!

Sure hope they go ahead and move Thrawn out of the sector for that.

Never. A-wings suck now in canon.

It's not fair, he deserves to be canon.

>emperor shows up and one shots kanan and leaves

>series ends

>I don’t think a ship is going to take these down by firing on the reinforced legs. So if the classic AT-AT foot is a shoe connected to a leg, this is a boot with a sleeve that is thick running up more than halfway through the leg. From the front it resembles a gorilla with its front arms firmly planted on the ground. When I first heard about these, I was told they would resemble gorillas. Imagine looking directly head-on at a gorilla and how its front arms are thick and give it an intimidating presence. For this reason, they were called “Gorilla Walkers” informally by some during production.

Sheev doesn't have time for Stevie Wonder, heck Vader barely has time for that failure.

>tfw clankers are back on the menu

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSMOKIN'

when will aphra get character development?

Better take out the Resurrection ship.

Yeah, he needs held back a bit. Though I'm not sure they could get away with his whole sexpest routine.
I'd want Dash to show up first though, give us some fleshing out for Rendar and then bring in Xizor

A-wings don't suck they're just not overpowered bullshit anymore

>ywn be dominated by a STICC qt

I'm one with the feels and the feels are with me.

>Kylo is the Son
>Rey is the Daughter
>Luke is the Father

>implying that's STICC
Get on my level, meatbag

>sticc
more like shit

Her comic? I dunno

They could do the sexpest thing, he's rich af, it's romance.

>just pictured SS as a thick muscle waifu.

The only references to Rebels I can find in the Rogue One Visual Guide is the timeline mentioning Mon Mothma fleeing Chandrilla, and Saw Gerrera investigating Geonosis.

>B1 droid
>probably still less of a fuck up than Maul

>MSN
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah, you might as well post a screencap from a different board.

Look harder on Mothma/the Alliance's pages. It's in the actual blocks of text, not around pictures.

>it's romance
I remember reading Shads in high school, I remember the awkward boners from that book. That was not romance.

better than wanking over a mediocre finale

Can someone get Michael Fassbender to voice a new Imperial villain like Gallius Rax? youtube.com/watch?v=XeWgS1K34FA

The villain of Fable 3 was the only good part of that shitheap

this is where Lothal is mentioned

>new star wars rpg
>takes place between ROTJ and TFA
>border lands style
>buncha space combat

I think we have more options than "rumors and clickbait.net" or discussing the finale.
Right?

He would've been a better Kylo Ren imo. Matches Han's looks more and I can imagine his face in the costume.

You forgot
>Microtransactions!

>High-profile strikes on Lothal, Garel, and Ord Biniir have emboldened the Alliance, but none of these actions have constituted a victory that proves to all the potency of their Rebellion.
That could just as easily be a reference to the Ghost crew hijacking the Imperial communications tower to brodcast their call to action in Season 1. Nothing is mentioned about Lothal being liberated.

>border lands style

Everyone is BADASS and GAY because MEMES

Yeah, I was just providing the page for reference

Was being cheeky in suggesting it was 50 shades of Xixor.

Give it to me now

i find your lack of this ship disturbing

I think he's comparing it to 50 Shades of Grey. And not saying it's a romance, but rather saying there is a demographic who will think it's a romance.

We're on our way!

I get that, and thank you. It's just that other anons in these threads have been referencing a mention of Lothal in the guide to suggest that it's liberation has to take place before Scarif. I'm just suggesting that I find the info less conclusive.

This image feels way too cluttered

>no daddy time tonight

It's so dense.

the same could be said of the oc donut steel designs

Sad that these got phased out really quickly in the NuCanon. Like give them a shout out in Rebels and have a back water garrison still field them

I love the nebulon b but this slavshit artist fucked up his cg model

You guys ain't /toy/, but fuck it, anyone know a decent Cad Bane fig? Feel like my shelf could use one.