Hey user

hey user

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FlwV3scCgAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For the last time. No one likes her. If you want to make a Miraculous thread, use Chat Noir. Or Adrien. People actually like him. People actually want to fuck him. Threads that feature his picture and focus on him tend to hit bump limit or at least come close to bump limit. Threads that feature this shallow, boring Mary Sue almost never hit 100 replies. Do. The. Fucking. Math.

>Shitty show has shitty fans.

Go figure.

does every female in this show have a camel toe/super noticeable crotch?

Fuck what happened to this show
I never see it anymore

Seasonal gap. You don't see Gumball, SU or Star much either.

wait, what happened to it?

It airs on Netflix now

Nick fucked up. Again.

Fuck you I like her spaghettying all over the place.

Yes

Nathanael a cute!

I miss what this show could have been:

youtube.com/watch?v=FlwV3scCgAM

Yeah, it looks super anime. But see, I don't usually watch anime, but this really appealed to me for some reason. The mingling of Western and Asian superhero tropes just kinda tickled my brain a little.

Also,
>Dat Pigeon Man
>Dat Murderous Mime Man
>Dat everything

>Threads that feature his picture and focus on him tend to hit bump limit or at least come close to bump limit
With most of those posts being nothing but homolust over him. Yeah. Much better threads.

Would watch. Also isn't that mime Bomb Voyage?

>doesn't like Marinette
But she is adorable.

Marinette

A

Cute

I like it the way it is, it just needs more of a plot. Tho I understand that successful lasting shows usually don't have much plot in first season.

I'm not a fan of anime and kinda wish westerners would stop trying to emulate it because most anime these days is sort of bad and obnoxious with a few series/shows/movies actually standing out as decent or good.

It's hip to fuck bees.

it ain't gonna suck itself

Tikki is cutest.

>it just needs more of a plot. Tho I understand that successful lasting shows usually don't have much plot in first season.
I can't say for certain in this case, but that's usually the fault of the TV networks who don't want them leaving unresolved plot lines if the show is cancelled, and think if a new show isn't episodic it makes it harder for viewers tuning in part-way through to get into and build an audience. If it's successful the creators are usually allowed more freedom in the second season though.

But I like girls user...

I don't even like the show, but she's so cute...I...I can't help it

Dump your Marinette(s)

>No one likes her
But we do like her.
We just want to fuck the French catboy in skintight leather more.

true that

But she has no hips.

Kayyyy

Don't we have to actually be a couple before I do that?

How are threads about waifufags any better than threads about fagfags?

>bitch turns good

This is called Sup Forums bait

They really kinda sexualized her a bit, didn't they?

Like, they didn't have to model her ass so shapely.

But hey, that's the French for ya.

How dare you
Marionette is pure and adorable

If you say so.

Based Frenchmen making cartoons great again.

Indeed. Not to mention they enlarge her breasts in some episodes.

Is HellaHellaStyle still alive?
I swear this show seems like it'd be right up his alley...

What I really like about her, she is a intimacy seeker stalker.

Indeed.

>No one likes her.
I like her. And unlike 90% of Sup Forums, I find her more fuckable than Chat Noir.

Enjoy your used cat ass, user; I'll be putting buns in the baker's daughter's oven.

Damn I'm a sucker for Marinette but this is really cool

The only way I can accept Chloe as Bee is if her Bee personality is totally different, like Chat and Adrien

Probably will happen

Hopefully there will an episode dedicated to her where she changes her personality. Like she ends up losing everything or an illusion where she thinks she loses everything and takes a change of heart casue of it.

>Chat and Adrien
>different
Are you thinking of the PV, where Felix (yes that was his WIP name) goes from being a cold prick to being Chat?

Because Adrien is just Chat with fewer cat puns.

I need more Marinette(s)

Adrien tries to be colder while chat noir is always trying to act cool, slight difference there user

I don't remember did they ever explain why hawkmoth is locked away in that Observatory period or does he just realize that he'll job if he goes to fight ladybug and chat noir himself?

He's thinking of it as the difference between a masked hero and their civilian identity.
Chat is Adrian letting loose, like when Peter puts on the mask and becomes the biggest smartass in the Marvel universe.

>does he just realize that he'll job if he goes to fight ladybug and chat noir himself?
Probably this. Even if the Butterfly gives him physical enhancements on par with theirs, it's still him versus two of him, Lucky Charm, and Cataclysm.

>season 2 originally planned to start in May
>now moved to late summer or early fall

Fuck everything.

>guy's jeans are tighter than any girl's

Fucking France.

>You don't see Star much
u w0t m8

lmfao
wasn't it supposed to be in January
LMAO

it's gonna be 2018

one of the artist on the show drew a lewd pic of ladybug and took it down later

Heh

she's supposed to be half asian/half white, make her all white.

Ok, WTF the eyes are different size.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Marinette, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the kwami, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on akuma, and I have over 300 confirmed cleanses. I am trained in ladybug warfare and I’m the top kwami in the entire spirit world. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Marinette over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of miraculous users across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in spiritual combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the miraculous community and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Read it in her voice.

This hiatus is going to last a year and a half at this rate. That is ridiculous. Is there any other show with this problem? To think that other fandoms go insane over a six month hiatus.

Okay, so is this show actually worth watching for any reason other than waifu/husbando bait?

Like, is it actually good?

It's fun fluff but it won't blow your mind.

I think that's about right. I think they don't want episodic in the first season to see if it'll sink or swim before signing up for episodic, which is a big commitment. I think episodic is best but you have to really commit if that's the route you want to go.

Are you confusing episodic and serialized?

Your post doesn't make sense unless you flip it.

It's sailor moon inspired plot with slice-of-life high school comedy mixed in. Best point is the character animation is better than any other cg show I've seen.

the fuck i didn't know this aired in quebec or even on tele-quebec for that matter