You're Captain America's boyfriend? That's awesome, dude!

You're Captain America's boyfriend? That's awesome, dude!

I'd high five Captain America's boyfriend.

>Implying you'll ever get Raimi level bantz ever again

I want Raimi back

Man, did you see the script for when they were originally going to bring Tobey back? They got Raimi to do Peter's lines, it was some pretty heavy shit.

>Underoos!

>Hey, faggots, what's going on? What? this entire shit is happening over that emo douche? What is he, your gay lover or something, fucking homos, man. And why the fuck is that nigger here? What? Is he the bull of the reationship? I hope God smites all you for homosexuality.

Raimi went too far that one time.

Oh that's nothing! You seen the unused Raimi script for Homecoming?

>>You turned to me and said "Aunt May, is that a nigger?"

Too far......or not far enough?

>I don't know if you've ever been in a fight before, but there usually isn't this much talking.

>I don't know if you've ever been to a place as nice as this before, but they usually don't let your kind in.

Raimi really is the master of bants.

>Your uncle molested you until you were thirteen too? That's awesome, dude!

What did Peter mean when he said this?

>Stark tell you anything else?
>He told me you were queer. You're gay. You're homosexual. You're a poof, you're a poofter, you're a ponce. You're a bumboy, baddieboy, backside artist, bugger. You're bent. You are that arsebandit. You lift those shirts. You're a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. You dine at the downstairs restaurant, you dance at the other end of the ballroom. You're Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. You fuck and are fucked. You suck and are sucked. You rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life. That makes you dangerous.

What did the Russos mean by this?

I loved the Raimi movies, but Spider-Man barely ever bantz'd in those movies.

Honestly, I think the Amazing Spider-Man movies did the Spidey bantz perfectly. It's a shame that the movies themselves were such shoddily thrown together crap, since Andrew Garfield was actually a great Spidey.

>Forgetting the iconic scene where Peter made a joke about how Goblin's sanity was crumbling faster than the Twin Towers.

Come on man.

>he forgot the scene where Doc Ock threw a bag of coins at Spidey and he tossed them back while making a pithy remark on how the outsourcing of American jobs to foreign countries was ruining the economy.

>It's you the one who's IN, gobby. INBRED!
I'm not sure what Raimi was going for with this one.

these threads are too autistic to not make me laugh

Here's your change!

That's a cute arm. Did your husband give it to you?

So progressive!

Progressive spider-man vs nazi spider-man, who wins?

Where did this "Raimi is a hard racist" meme even come from?

I wanna see Hulk and Spidey in Infinity Wars.

Dangerous...

When Spidey was fighting Bone Saw McGraw, he made the quip "That's a cute outfit. Did your husband give it to you?" Naturally, people made a dumb meme from it, and made what he said a little worse each time, and also spread it to the rest of the movie, until it became what you see today

>*Sam's muffled grumbling off screen*

In order words, its Sup Forums being autistic again.

>take maguire's nerdy spaghetti spilling self
>give him garfield's bantz and jiggly ass