Did he actually fight in Nam'?

Ventura joined the US Navy in Dec 1, 1969. Completed his UDT training and became a frogman in Dec 20, 1970. He served until 1975.

Did he actually fight in Nam'?

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegoreader.com/news/1999/dec/02/jesse-great-pretender-ventura/#
youtu.be/3tRsUfEz-cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mvKgj_EjUDw
youtube.com/watch?v=KeO1DUtnKsE#t=60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sandiegoreader.com/news/1999/dec/02/jesse-great-pretender-ventura/#

Thermite paint

H-he's morphing into Timothy Leary

He was a damn SEXUAL TYRANNASAURUS

>I'VE BEEN GOVERNOR

>COMING UP NEXT ON MY PROGRAM

I WAS A NAVY SEAL!

Did he fight in Vietnam? Yes. Was a he a Navy SEAL? Kind of, he was UDT which was later merged with the SEALs. He did the same training a SEAL would do he was just in another group.

Remember Sup Forums
youtu.be/3tRsUfEz-cQ

>MY KID COULD'VE GOT KILLED

Kino

I don't know but from what my parents say he was a great governor. Actually worked in a bipartisan way to accomplish high-quality policy reforms and set Minnesota on the track to continued success. When he was governor, Minnesota and Wisconsin were basically the same in all respects. Now Minnesota is pretty decent but Wisconsin is a complete shithole.

fucken Riff Raff from fucken Rocky Horror hairdo

Rule of thumb: the more someone talks about being a Navy SEAL the leas probable it is they were a real Navy SEAL

Doesnt matter he called out that cuckservative hero, american sniper guy.
Even cucked his wife out of money because they defamed him, couldn't be more based in my opinion

THERMITE LAWYER

The more I think about it, the more I'm glad he didn't back down after Chris Kyle died. Fucker thought he could just monetize lying about Ventura. I don't get it. Being military, everyone around we was all clamoring about him being a total badass and based. Sure he's a great sniper, but he's a lying douchebag too.

It has nothing to do with that and most of the hate for Kyle is specifically because he was a war hero of the right.

Thank you for your service

Navy seals are wack asf.
Ventura is desperately trying to be one of them based on the meme brand. What a buffoon

Soldiers, sailors, frogmen and actual commandos prior to Vietnam were better and much more deadlier. A WWII era paratrooper could wreak more havoc and destruction than a modern day seal.. who are cardio robotic dweebs

>Dec 20, 1970

The war was pretty much over at that point

No, it's because he's a pathological liar and an idiot. Who takes Veterans suffering from ptsd to a shooting range?

how many confirmed kills did the body get. exactly.

Didn't he also lie about shooting looters during katrina? or was that someone else

I WAS A FIGHTER

At first I thought this was the jewish guy from the pawn show.

MY STEAK COULDA GOT GRILLED

>suing a widow of a veteran
That's pretty fucking tasteless even if her husband was a good goy

None. Ventura said he was in Vietnam, but didn't see any action.

Kek, thank you, I could see him in my head but I couldn't remember what the hell he was from.

Confirmed kills are a meme. No one knows who shot the towelhead when half the platoon is shooting. It's all politics.

If he was in nam on a udt it was probably black ops off the books

Fuck your pussy "taste". Ventura defended his honor against a compulsive liar. And he won. Good for him.

Welcome to the 56%

A veteran that used a lie about him to get some book sales and tarnish his reputation in the navy seals.

The Virgin Conspiratard
The CHAD YIMMY

>IVE SEEN THINGS THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND

You sound like one those virginians still salty about him not giving back the star & bars minnesota captured in the battle of gettysburg.

Does he have parkinsons? He moves his head a lot.

Chris Kyle was a fucking creepy weirdo so fucked up that a literal mass killer was meant to be respected

Minnesota is the sanest state in the country, followed closely by Texas. Two very different states, but overall both governed sensibly based on their own distinctive needs.

I WON. HAAAAAAAA

In Minnesotastan's case, their needs are evidently large numbers of illiterate muslims

>he was begging me not to walk past those orange markers. If I did, we'd wind up shot, beaten, burned, eaten, shit out, raped, in jail, or all three.

What a pathetic hit piece. Even the Navy officially recognizes UDT veterans, including Ventura, as Seals.

“Was Jesse the Body Ventura and Mr. Rogers Navy SEALs?”

youtube.com/watch?v=KeO1DUtnKsE#t=60

He was a
>FIGHTER
>A PILOT
>AND A NAVY SEAL

OP here, after doing some research Jesse is technically a former SEAL now but at the time he wasn't.

I'm just wondering if he was boots on the ground in Nam'. He completed his BUD/S training in Dec 70', and Americans stop fighting in Sept 73' in Nam. I'm wondering he actually went into the shit between then.

>a bunch of pencil dick trumpkins nitpicking a vet

>stupid ass soykid thinks all vets are the same

I WAS A BALLOON BLOWERUPPER!

He didn't sue her - He sued the book publisher. All payouts he received were through insurance that publishers have for this sort of thing.

Listen to the JRE episode with him.

He was a fucking UDT, during wartime they don't train them and not send them on missions

he literally did nothing wrong

>I'm just wondering if he was boots on the ground in Nam'
He wasn't, or at least there isn't any evidence he was. He was stationed in the Philippines and Korea during the 3 years he was active duty, but was never in Vietnam, or on a combat mission.

His continued insistence that he was a SEAL is kind of weird, as far as I'm concerned. It's obvious that he's trying to inflate his record, especially given his complete relectance to clear up the intention confusion he throws into the matter. Yes the two units were combined (way after he left the Navy), but the way he talk about his service, it's obvious he wants people to think he was a SEAL, saw a shitload of combat, and killed people. He was a UDT, and that's plenty badass enough by itself, he should just let that stand for itself, and not mention SEALs in every interview instead of the unit he was actually assigned to.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE