Star wars is good

>star wars is good

>capeshit is gooder

>star trek is good

shit b8

OP BTFO

I LIK HARI POTTER

I like Gary Pott

wow original thread great insight Sup Forums truly is the bastion of intellectual cinematic thought and discourse

check the filename

God I fucking hate this shit meme

you just dont get it, its a lovecraftian commentary on the post-modernist world in which we inhabit

t. capeshitter

>god I fucking hate this shit meme

why did you guys do this to wojack, he deserved better

>IT'S A DECEKEK CONSPIRCEY

lmao, i love this shit

BLEK PANDER DAS RITE

Reminder that the retarded wojacks picture trying to pass as a pastiche of a meme come all from BUTTHURT DCucks. Notice how there are less response about pajeet shill in super heroes movies thread ? How after many rumors destroyed the reputation of the justice league movie, no DCucks even dared to used based Armond White reviews to defend it, it isn't a matter of winning or loosing. Warner Bros shot themselves in the foot by asking whedon to cut a snyder movie in half, that's it, one of the stupidest move in the history of cinema production. So now, you see they can no longer hold to the reputations of DC movies to defend themselves against marvel fans or anyone else who will criticise super heroes movies, they themselves can't defend it and they are reduce to call everyone who even mention anything related to capeflick. Remember, they adopted the terms capekino for dc movies and capeshit for marvel movies, they were in majority calling every capeshitters stupid and retarded and now they are using the same methods behind those wojack pictures. They try to tell that every superheroes movies is complete shit since they couldn't enjoy one, they respond by telling you that you are defending marvel if you criticise their thought or tell that taste in movie is not directly related to intelect while trying to persuade themselves they hate all kind of comic books movie. They can't accept that they have always seem retarder by exposing they're stupidity. So by believing that everyone who watch fun movie is dumber than them to feel superior from some (you)s. It is not even subtle.

"ahh i cant dicuss mah favorite capesheeit wiff ma fello redditors"

WATCH THE FUCKING CAPE SHIT

ITS GOOD I FUCING SWARE

WAAAAACCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>I post brainlet pictures all day long on a tawanese kino board

Fuck off with these fucking posts seriously I've fucking had it with this fucking shit all over the fucking fuck place

filter it out. all you have to do is not be a capeshit/star wars pleb

FWOOM FWOOM IM IRUHN DAN PEW PEW ZZZZZZCHCCHCHCH ZOOOOOM NAO IM DA FWAZ

how low can you go? how far are you going to take this meme?

>Fuck off with these fucking posts seriously I've fucking had it with this fucking shit all over the fucking fuck place

Fuck off with these fucking posts seriously I've fucking had it with this fucking shit all over the fucking fuck place

I love star wars but i honestly can't say it's objectively good.

>Fuck off with these fucking posts seriously I've fucking had it with this fucking shit all over the fucking fuck place

It's not him, it's just his brother the capeshit/star wars lover.

AHAHAHAHAHA
YOUR KIND IS THE STAR WARS FANS ON Sup Forums, Sup ForumsEDDIT

if you dont like image macros, sounds like this place isnt for you buddy.

macros have text brainlet

all these posts are mine

STAH WAGS

Imagine being THIS upset about MS paint drawings.

>videogames and watch dr who
neo/tv/ everyone

>i spam threads about capeshit with a forced meme because i dont like it
>its the other who is upset

He really looked like Vincent Gallo in this kino

SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

> Reminder that the retarded wojacks picture trying to pass as a pastiche of a meme come all from BUTTHURT DCucks. Notice how there are less response about pajeet shill in super heroes movies thread ? How after many rumors destroyed the reputation of the justice league movie, no DCucks even dared to used based Armond White reviews to defend it, it isn't a matter of winning or loosing. Warner Bros shot themselves in the foot by asking whedon to cut a snyder movie in half, that's it, one of the stupidest move in the history of cinema production. So now, you see they can no longer hold to the reputations of DC movies to defend themselves against marvel fans or anyone else who will criticise super heroes movies, they themselves can't defend it and they are reduce to call everyone who even mention anything related to capeflick. Remember, they adopted the terms capekino for dc movies and capeshit for marvel movies, they were in majority calling every capeshitters stupid and retarded and now they are using the same methods behind those wojack pictures. They try to tell that every superheroes movies is complete shit since they couldn't enjoy one, they respond by telling you that you are defending marvel if you criticise their thought or tell that taste in movie is not directly related to intelect while trying to persuade themselves they hate all kind of comic books movie. They can't accept that they have always seem retarder by exposing they're stupidity. So by believing that everyone who watch fun movie is dumber than them to feel superior from some (you)s. It is not even subtle.

The whole boards gonna come crashing down with no survivors because of this meme. They'll be nothing but this shit posted. What a wasteland it will be no nootka for me.
No imagine being....
Harry potter posting....
All dead at the hands of the retarded wojack meme

>Hating /ourguy/ cavill
Sure fire way to spot a redditor

like eggs in the fog.
time to die

>LOIK POOPS IN MY BUTT
>TIEM TO GET DIED

>TEE VEE IS ONE PEWWSON AND DEY R MAD NOD ME

>Hating /ourguy/ cavill
>Sure fire way to spot a redditor