Is she dead?

Did she died?

Also why didn't they just back off instead of fighting him 1v1 on a narrow tree branch?

>Trained and conditioned in a cave since childhood to fight and kill the Samurai
>Unable to respond rationally to battlefield conditions

Makes sense to me. Probably got hammered into their heads that backing down is weakness or something.

if nothing else, they were also clearly trained to be aggressive and always push the offense. Their entire doctrine was basically 'attack attack attack and overwhelm'.

If they backed off, they probably feared he would try to escape one way or another... especially as he demonstrated his good jumping skills by that point.

Their training contrasts to Jack's which is why he ended up stomping them badly when its all said and done

They can probably ninja their way out of falls like that but the one that Jack knocked out is probably dead or dying in a broken heap.

My prediction for the next episode is a moment for some recollection. Ashi lost her mask so her last remaining sister becomes a metaphor for their upbringing/mother/whatever.

This.

They were trained to not even help each other out when one of them was in trouble.

Ashi has to survive since she's been named. Jack will wake in the snow and ashi will "find" a sword that jack takes back after knocking her out. Then having a flashback of his dad he's going to repeat "chose your destiny" and take her to a cave or something and let her live, for the reason of him not being totally on board with killing a sleeping target and perhaps to think that she can report back to whatever sent her that they failed and maybe other groups would leave him alone since he doesn't know the wives/daughters of Aku group exists.

Yeah. It's the mission first, nothing else. If they can accomplish the goal single handedly or as a group, they'll try to go in for the kill but they don't have prerogative to bring their sisters home in one piece, just to finish the mission.

I was guessing it'd be like this

>both of them on the ground below busted to shit
>can't do jack shit to each other
>talking scene here optional
>discovered by oldman scotsman and taken back to his place to heal/get fixed up
>still can't do shit to each other but they talk as they heal

I think it's on the table

She didn't get knocked out. Jack punched so hard her neck snapped.

I meant the one with the spear, not Ashi.

She might have a few teeth missing from that kick to the face, but it's just as likely she survived the fall, right?

I think it'd interesting if two Daughters survives instead of just one.

Food for thought.

if she was knocked out she could have been limp and landed fine probably

Jack and the ashster braced for impact probably

I'm actually hoping all three who fell survived.

I mean, I enjoyed episode three and I get that we only have ten episodes, but with how hyped up the Daughters of Aku were, and even if there was an understandable reason for it, Jack really tore through them pretty quickly, and if Ashi is the only survivor of them than it's going to be kind of anti-climactic.

this is totally gonna be a "DO NOT GET IN MY WAY SISTER THIS IS WHAT WE WERE BORN TO DO" situation isn't it?

That works too. She might be paralysed.

Ashi's probably going to get shit on by her sisters for losing her mask.

Maybe one of them is injured or mortally wounded and Ashi is challenged when she tries to help them. Poke holes through their upbringing.

Still, I just can't see Ashi turning to the good side, especially after Jack killed her sisters. I think she's going to be a tragic character that has good in her but is beyond repair.

Im going to say yes.
Remember Chekhov's gun.

Only one of the seven had an audible name.

>Ashi awakens in underground cavern
>Tries to traverse through the darkness
>It sinks in on how alone she is, after hunting for so long with the others
>Eventually encounter her incapacitated sister
>Ashi comes into her view
>Sister begins to speak
>"...I have failed...but you, you can still stand. You can go kill the Samurai. He will die."
>Ashi hesitates
>Something about what she said makes her feel regret
>She remembers the deer in the woods
>"...Ashi?"
>Ashi kneels beside her and pulls her arm over her shoulder
"What are you doing?"
>A:"I'm not going without you."
>S:"I've...Ive already failed. I am weak. Have you forgotten Mother's teachings?"
>A:(Angry) "And look at where that has gotten us! Our choices have led us to our deaths, there is more to our-"
>S: *Grabs the chain in Ashi's hand*"Then you are weak. And the weak...should die!
>*Long, tense struggle between the two*
>Ashi eventually kills her sister
>Once again, she is alone, but is now questioning her upbringing, and the view of the world she saw as a child

Some theorycrafting

I mean, even in their training, you see Ashi protecting two of her sisters with a bow and arrow during the final run to the top, and then later on when three of them synchronize as one towards the end, they still understand some basic concept of teamwork, it's just surprising to me that they would let Jack lead them into such a tight scenario

I actually wonder where mercy kills lay in their sensibilities. Probably that failures should suffer a slow death.

>introduction shows them moving in flash step so fast Jack can't even keep up
>think he'll find a clever way to use that against them and turn that into a disadvantage (or take away their mobility somehow)
>nope, they just slow down on their own for some unexplained reason

I can't look at this without hearing goofy's scream when he falls

Could actually totally see this happening. wp user.

He was in full armor and they got the jump on him.

Jack had the advantage in the forest during the second fight. In the first one they had the advantage of the darkness and their quick movements but in that snow they stuck out like sore thumbs. Jack, on the other hand, having lost his armor gave him an easier ability to blend in and hide amongst the white.

Also note that Jack funneled them into a situation where they would have to attack him one on one. Attacking as a group wasn't working out entirely in the second fight as he was matching their momentum and just picking them off one by one due to it. Even when the three of them were attacking him relentlessly eventually Jack would have found a break in it to use to his advantage.

>what is snow

Lisa. Just spotting her makes me happy, no not in the weird way you sick cunt, Lisa is for hugs

Jack had lost his way during the first attack, relying on his weapons and giving into hopelessness quickly. He had more resolve here and controlled the battlefield.

Do you think they grew up on Aku's fairy tales?

>Mother was the one kid there who actually believed them.

kek

Can't go wrong with free bacon!

She's alive and so is the last bitch to fall. Now jack is gonna team up with chain bitch to finish her off to prove she is a special snowflake