House of Cards to focus completely on Robin Wright as "first female president"

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

blumf

So are they just going to kill him off screen?

How the fuck are they gonna deal with this and not have him shoot at least one day?

Yep we've already had several of these threads today. You can stop posting it.

it'll be wright monologuing the whole episode about how to kill her husband with a few shots of the back of franks head while he's sitting in a chair

imagine being this cucked

IT WAS HER TURN

Ugh, what a fucking terrible idea. The story will have to be slapped together to explained the loss of the protagonist, No one will watch it, the leftist bloggers will talk about how great and brave it was and Netflix will end up cancel the series due to astonishingly low interest. It's a waste of time and money for all involved. Just move on.

>No one will watch it
all of the house of cards fans will watch it, retard. they just wont like it as much most likely. its just one last season.

>Netflix will end up cancel the series due to astonishingly low interest
>Final season

YASSSSSSSSSSS
QUEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
SSSSSSLLLLLAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>Clinton supports are forced to watch a shitty fan fiction stand in in a fictional show to deal with being losers

OH NO NO NO NO NO!

And now just watch the ratings crash and burn.
It'll be fun to witness

Now we will never get to see the series as it was originally planned to end. Robin Wright is a good actress, but she isn't interesting enough to carry the show. Spacey is canned because a grown ass 40 year old man is traumatized from something 30 years ago.

Give me a break. How do the victims think they were suppressed and scared when we have seen anyone suspected of doing it, punished severely the last few decades? Not that I would friend Spacey, but to kill the story because of this...

This is pretty much what happened

Are the whiners even watching the show?
Claire has been the most interesting character in the show since at least season 4

They won't make it halfway through.

Guess they pre-empted how low interest will be. What a spectacular waste of time.

t. Girlfriend's strap-on guy

I disagree. Frank's downward dark spiral was way more intriguing than Claire's pretend to be the better person act. The big game changer was Frank wanting not to be president, because he wanted to be part of the shadows for more power. The character playing chess is more interesting than the pieces they move around.

>Guess they pre-empted how low interest will be. What a spectacular waste of time.
But it was going to be the final season even before the allegations.

Everything past season 3 was shit though

maybe he'll be mentioned in passing after he was arrested and incarcerated because she ignored his request for a pardon.

>We actually have a relic from the other timeline

>They won't make it halfway through

You know netflix releases entire seasons all at once, right?

>tfw modern women root for her even though she is the very definition of evil

>They won't make it halfway through.
you already made your point that you think people wont watch it. thats bullshit and you know it. not everyone is your demographic who is some spergy overcritical tard. most people will watch it just to end it. NOW if house of cards said that more seasons will continue then i would agree with you, but people know its the last so they will want to just end it.

I was a house of cards fan even though it's bad after season two but last season was finally enough, Robin Wright destroyed the show before she became the main focus

Can't wait to ignore it.

Such a tragic suicide.

no one is surprised an active Sup Forums user ends up hating anything they get into.

>modern men didn't root for spacey even though he was also evil
lol

its gonna bomb

>The character playing chess is more interesting than the pieces they move around.
The series should have with Frank knocking his ring on the table. Leave what he is going to do with his power to the imagination.

Yeah clearly it wasn't the show declining and forgetting what made it great

oh definitely, bro. your so right,bro. makes total sense now, bro.

I rooted for conway actually

Shouldn't you be at a writer's meeting, Robin?

oh definitely, bro. youre so right,bro. makes total sense now, bro.

Who could ever vote for this fucking roastie. What a fucking hideous creature.

9th of November 2016 is still my most treasured birthday.

why not be realistic and have frank caught abusing boys?

I hate politics, but I must admit this does put a smile on my face.

He is like Superman's mustache.

They will fix it in post.

Do you people even watch the show? Making her the president isn't some feminist statement. The show has always portrayed her as fucking evil.

so This is the last season I take it?

I'm a house of cards fan and the last season got stupid with president Claire. I didn't think they could top that retardation. So now this fan will not watch it.

I bet those sell for MEGA COIN on ebay.

does your wife make you sit to pee?

nobody is going to watch this shit anyway. robin wright can't carry a show and HOC has been awful since the end of season 2.

her turn! fucking vomit.

Ok so I missed the last season...
now I know she's the new president, it doesn't seem too unbelievable that they can write off spacey's character right?

yass kwueaaan!

t. Soy Boy

soyboy is a forced meme

YASSSSS

ITS HER TURN

t. soyboy

suicide by two shots to the back of the head while alone in a DC area park in the middle of the night.

>implying this show hadn't gone to shit years before this

HELP HELP THE SECRETARY HAS FALLEN isn't on Robin Wright, famalam.

>A-At least we're President on tv...

Modern men don't watch that tripe
"""modern""" """"""""men""""""" on the other hand

Why are they continuing this trash? Only the first season was good.

So when is Netflix going to remove the knuckle tap sound that plays at the beginning of their episodes?

This was the plan anyway. If you watched the last season...

That's exactly what a butthurt soyboy would say about people finding the perfect label for him and his ilk.

The last episode of last season promised a battle between Claire and Frank but now we've just got a victory and a hard sell of a new conflict for Claire to deal with

The last couple episodes were showing Franks diminished role in the show whilst Claire was getting bigger and bigger.

You're not wrong, the BBC series fell into the same trap, which ultimately may prove that the story as a whole doesn't really work for television. House of Cards is the story of the rise and the fall; the problem is, both shows put so much focus on the rise that they forgot what to do to set up a believable fall. The burger House of Cards started out setting it up slightly better with Claire being built up from Episode 1, but the extent to which both her and Frank's characters were absolutely butcherrd by the fanfiction-tier plot that was everything post-S2 made it unsalvageable.

HELP HELP THE SHOW HAS FALLEN

As they say in Gaffney, once you've fucked teenage boys up the ass it becomes hard to stay on your hit TV show.

*turns to Sup Forums*

Did you think I didn't know you were there?

I know you're watching. You will watch and you will like it. Don't you ever insult my wife again, Tom.

How the fuck will they make her president? Will they just time warp to the end of his term and have her run?

BUZZFEED FUCKING SHITS

LMfao.. I already planned on dropping it but this is a definite drop at this point.
Reminds me of the idiots at HBO making the president in Homeland a female and miscalculating the election that hard.
Correct. Cucked af.
Correct.
Correct.

Not everyone spends all day here you sorry piece of shit

>but when the dust cleared it revealed a priceless moment in American history

Yeah, I'll say

I was a die-hard HoC fan, but I couldn't even finish the last episode of the newest season. Just fucking kill it

I hate when women are shoehorned into roles just because the director or writers are pushing their shitty agenda, but in this case, their star's image got tarnished and they instead focused on the co-star. I literally see no problem with this.

kween?

Is this a fantasy genre now?

>all of his scenes will be advanced warfare cutscenes but dubbed over with new lines

who the fuck still watches House of Cards, it went to shit years ago.

oh shit, is agent smith in the show now?

damn even in pics designed to flatter her she looks like a fucking turtle

are you fucking kidding me? why are morons like you even allowed to vote. btw, your guy looks even worse, like a stale cheeto.

Opening scene in season 6:

We see her whining at a grave.
Cut to gravestone.
Frank Underwood.
Cut to her.
Looks into camera.
"It had to be done"

.............epic pwnage

Because she kept saying how much she loves the gays and coloreds

Absolutely no one will watch this.

Remember when she was complaining she wasn't getting equal pay as Spacey?

The floor is now all yours hahahaha

*ruins your show*

A shame Netflix doesn't have proper viewing figures like regular tv channels. Would be hilarious to compare the official numbers to previous seasons.

she's already president at the end of last season idiot

>Tfw you own a framed copy of that magazine
It's really like a monument to scepticism

>tfw there will never be "It was never a matter of if, just Hwen" as Frank walks away with the camera panning down to the ground as Claire bleeds out

this could work

Someone who has actually watched the show and likes it, tell me, is there any way they could spin this to where it looks natural and seamless, as opposed to a last-second choppy move, which it is of course but still.

Nobody's watching this shit, you dropkick.

HELP HELP

MY SHOWS RATINGS HAVE FALLEN

HELP HELP THE PRESIDENT HAS FALLEN
>shot of kevin spacey climbing on top of a 14 year old boy

pretty happy i stopped watching this after 1 episode of season 3

>becomes President
>goes to war with Russia
>opens all borders
>Americans riot
>tear down the gates and rush the White House
>final scene is Claire looking through the window of a darkened Oval Office
>picks up a gun