Why aren't there more Asian male and white female couples seen in movies today?

Why aren't there more Asian male and white female couples seen in movies today?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/list/ls005535336/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please please please delete this thread
my self esteem is low enough and i know this thread is going to hurt

because white women find effeminate asian fuckbois completely unappealing

Jews fear the samurai

you have no idea how many white bitches fawn over those fucking kpop boybands

Why are you so triggered user?

DELETE THIS VILE FILTH

very soon people will flood into this thread telling me how worthless i am as an asian male. delusional people like OP will try to defend themselves, but those sort of people will only make us look more insane.

see its already begun

incels and landwhales yeah

you don't really see white male asian female in films either

Seems legit.

You just made the thread just to post this feels guy.

Honestly quite surprised considering the market in the East. Would be a change from seeing C, D list blacks getting pushed into big roles.

Hollywood only pretends to be progressive. They're not actually. They're just trying to play on trends to make money.

There isn't any outlash concerning Asians, so they don't do much with it. The only reason you see more now is because they want to tap into the Chinese market.

no way dude it is probably the most common after bm/wf there was pic related wolverine last samurai waynes world and a bunch of other ones

See a psychiatrist and get help.

imdb.com/list/ls005535336/

there's plenty of white female asian male movies. they are just overlooked

Every girl I know in college is dating a hip soyboy. I lift weights and Brazilian jiu-jitsu competitively and most of those women dont want anything to do with me. So you're wrong. It has a lot to do with personality. I get nervous around people and I'm kind of mean and I dont dree like a 70s dad so I dont fit in. There are more things that go into attracting a woman than you think and a lot of young women find effeminate skinny boys to be attractive. There are more factors than just what you've been fed by Sup Forums, you virgin.

no
yes you do
its not even mine

I'd like to see more grotty little Asian dudes plowing brainless white broads.

You can start with The Big Sick

yeah all kinds of movies get made but you can see the agenda when it comes to which movies the big studios choose to promote

It's an extremely uncommon pairing and doesn't further any agendas

why the fuck does are his monkey arms around her. give her her space you monkey.

>Brazilian jiu-jitsu
literally the most meme martial art

Not you again.