Kelly Marie Tran Spoils Major TLJ Plot Twist in Interview

>During an interview with Collider, Kelly Marie Tran was asked a fun question about one of her favorite franchises:Harry Potter. A simple question soon turned into Kelly's worst nightmare.

>Kelly Marie Tran states in the interview that Finn, a semi-newcomer to the series that audiences fell in love with in The Force Awakens, would definitely belong in the Slytherin house at Hogwarts. Any astute Harry Potter fan would tell you right off the bat that this house is known only for its villainy and scum. The newcomer actress appears to have had a major "OOPS" moment, as it appears our beloved Finn may soon see himself on the wrong side of the force.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sw3Z2Qb_AfA&lc=z22ojj4wgzuscj12kacdp431vsghvz54tpyfl44xwlhw03c010c.1512430433782050

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a disgusting looking chink

thats not nice

yeah, right.

fuck off

STAR AWAHS LIKES GARRY BOTTER

Sup Forumsmblr is back the way you came, Disney child.

The only disgusting person here is you. Because in the end, it doesn't matter how bad these movies are, your "drone like mind" will still pay money and wait an hour in line to watch it.

hooktube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0

false flag """leak""" from Disney to try and cover the fact that the whole plot has been leaked for months

>that audiences fell in love with

Hahaha, fucking...no.

YAAAAAAAS, fuck that nazi prick!!!

This is the worst kind of marketing.

What the fuck make you think that Shitsney?

So Finn betrays someone, prob for personal reasons, not necessarily person gain. i.e. sells someone out to protect another (he abandoned the team despite his affection in TFA, this makes sense to me).

It's Disney Star Wars dude. Who the fuck cares.

mmm so wait... a nigga betraying someone... mmm vaguely reminds me of something but I can't quite put my finger on it...

Read
a
different
book

She's fucking hideous. Literally got the least attractive Asian they could find.

This legit sounds like a quote from Nerd Crew. Poe's law is a scary thing.

Here's some Reddit spacing because fuck you

This is the concession Hollywood makes to include Asians in bigger roles in their blockbusters.

More accurately it would mean he's seeking power

Maybe he wants a promotion on the good side

lmao, we can't tell the truth anymore? fuck right off back to tumblreddit you fuckin Mary

>Finn, a semi-newcomer to the series that audiences fell in love with in The Force Awakens, would definitely belong in the Slytherin house at Hogwarts. Any astute Harry Potter fan would tell you right off the bat that this house is known only for its villainy and scum. The newcomer actress appears to have had a major "OOPS" moment, as it appears our beloved Finn may soon see himself on the wrong side of the force.

That was never said though....and she just said it and moved on...what the fuck.

>Post mentions Harry Potter
>no pasta yet

HURRY THE FUCK UP FAGGOTS, I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY

She looks so fucking old.

he's right, and you aren't forced to be nice on Sup Forums, so what's exactly wrong with his post?

get a load of this faggy soyboy defending some asian hambeast just because she's overweight and yellow

>Finn, a semi-newcomer to the series that audiences fell in love with in The Force Awakens
>that audiences fell in love with
Fake News
Creating a false narrative 101
Repairing Damage 101

>Star Wars should only have attractive people
Also, Carrie Fisher was regarded as a 'cute' girl until Jedi, but not jaw-droopingly attractive.

couldn't be any more wrong. the majority of people here will download it. like the force awakens

second point you're wrong on: she is, in fact, hideous

An attractive Asian female will piss off white piggu women

Those aren't central characters

>that Finn, a semi-newcomer to the series that audiences fell in love with in The Force Awakens
Who fell in love with him? Even the nu fans that only care about this shit because it's hip don't like him

i saw some 45+ asian in the grocery store today that looks exactly like this goon

Carrier Fisher is only famous because the slave bikini scenes in ROTJ are so many young mens' first faps.

then maybe she shouldn't be wearing all that makeup and acting quirky.

The thought of the Rancor digging it's teeth into Oola's tender, green flesh and crushing her sternum, whilst drinking her blood and chewing on her lekku and breasts makes me hard.

Gook Skywalker

not an argument.

You are the personification of the term "The 99%". You are NOT a creator of any sense of the word. You are a mindless sheep who has read several books in your lifetime, thus giving you a false sense of superior intellect. You base your superiority on your skin color, which will 100% be negated to your down fall. It doesn't matter what skin color the creator has, because they all know the easy money (targets) are people who look like YOU. White skinned-self-entitled-brain-dead-easily-controlled-shmucks.

what? no! all those finn toys left over on the shelves were left there so otehr adoring fans would have a chance!
...HAHAHAHAH

She's absolutely hideous.

NAH SHE SAID SLYTHERIN BECAUSE WHEN WOMEN THINK OF BLACK PEOPLE THEY ONLY THINK OF THE SNAKE IN THEIR PANTS.

I bet you tell people you're 'woke'

>a semi-newcomer to the series that audiences fell in love with

Sure

You still think black people make music for black people? LOL! Keep swallowing that blue pill. White fucking sheep you are.

>Harry Potter fan
Can you imagine being so pathetic that you identified as this?

What does music have to do with anything?

Niggers in tv isn't about diversity, it's about desensitization. They have to push apes everywhere so people get used to them.

False flag. She purposely pulled that shit.

Again, keep swallowing that blue pill and STFU!

That whole opening post is easily one of the most reddit things to ever be conjured into existance

betrayal?
works every time

>Any astute Harry Potter fan would tell you right off the bat that this house is known only for its villainy and scum.

no they wouldn't

>ACKSHEWLLY Slughorn was only an asshole through inaction

i would napalm that bitch and her family in her gook village in nam
-vietnam music plays it ain't me senators son yeeeah

There will come a day when the sun will shine brighter because of your absence from this earth.

>this hottie gets

Hey, don't you have your family to murder. Come on, get going. Chop chop.

>gook skywalker

>UHHHH DUUHHHH GUD GUY IZ GRIBBINDO N BAD SWIVVERYN

truly insightful

why did they choose such a damn ugly chink? same with boyooga. this is retarded.

Gook Skywalker

>implying Wuher and Malakili aren't attractive

Slytherin != bad

The saying was that anyone bad comes from Slytherin. It's not that everyone from Slytherin is bad. Slytherin just means you're both pureblooded and ambitious. Finn is going to develop into a more decisive person who knows exactly what he wants with the willpower to get it done.

>Finn, a semi-newcomer to the series that audiences fell in love with in The Force Awakens
>fell in love with

they are correct. go back to your r*ddit echochamber if you don't like hearing the truth.

THIS. Disney is doing the same shit with Avengers.
Fake hype

The "oops! xDDD" is a recent trend in movie marketing.

It's nice to know you and your diabetic family will continue to be life long laborers.

harry potter is for faggots. go back to r*ddit.

Name a Hogwart's house that's not ambitious. Reminder that Cedric Diggory was a Hufflepuff.

People who walk through life with tunnel vision are the ones who unknowingly walk towards the cliff. And whe the happens, I will whisper "Watch out."

Finn may be a Slytherin, but that means jack shit about the dark side of the Force when good men like Horace Slughorn, Severus Snape, and even the famous wizard Merlin were housed in Slytherin. But I wouldn't be too excited about getting shoehorned into one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

*And when that happens

This look like the actress from my country

Points for posting the copypasta, but you ruined it by outing yourself as a Potter fan in the first sentence you fucking pleb.

cool. now shut the fuck up you god damn ugly faggot.

If you wouldn't inhale this woman's beef chow mein farts, you don't belong on Sup Forums

I actually did research for the post, I googled "good people from Slytherin"

>Finn
>Dark side
Well, he does have shit for skin.

>I dindu..
>NUFFINS!
>[Attempts to deep-fry victim with Force lightning]

Watch out. Yep, there goes another one.

okay

She ain't pretty , ill give you that but you are an asshole that no one loves.

>go be right somewhere else!

Bitch looks like the trans from the Rami post of Uncle Ben in Vietnam

skin color doesn't matter? how come the leads in star wars are still white then...

*And when that happens. which is still a shitty way to write - learn the pneumonic FANBOYS (or, and, nor, but, or, yet, so)
not surprised your grammar is shit though

Admit it, my proverb is tight. You have my permission to use it, if need be.

She really is hideous, like fuck these assholes for making my eyes have to even glance at that shit.

You gave her a glance? Good, now go crawl back into your mom's piss covered basement tavern.

LOLLLLL

get a load of the assblasted gook

>that Finn, a semi-newcomer to the series that audiences fell in love with

Kek

But it is

Fuck drumpf and fuck white pypo

Jesus fuck Jabba the Hutt

she put Han in slithering as well.

Reminder that this post was made by the person who uploaded the video.