>the next day dunkirk hdrip drops

Is there nothing /ourguy/ can’t do?

He's not wrong either

reads like he is pandering to Sup Forums

this

>Dishonest
Top kek, stopped reading there

Both are pleb garbage for middlebrow imdbspwn redditors though

Well, he's right with regards to milking the MUH 80s trend.

Though, Nolan did yet-another WWII movie, so it's not that much more "honest."

He's right in that they should stop milking 30+ year films and write original Sci-Fi movies. Enough with the Aliens shit, make something else

Guy is a fucking retard, 2049 did not "milk the 80s" even though it would be logical that it did since it's a sequel to fucking Blade Runner.

It licenced Frank Sinatra, it had sets that looked like old soviet farms and factories, even the soundtrack did it's own thing.

What is Sup Forumss obsession with screenshotting Twitter posts from literal whos

He posts here

He panders to the pseuds that infest this board

Nolan is one of the most dishonest filmmakers directing today. Pseudo-cinema at its most insipid.

>soundtrack did it’s own thing
>BRAAAAAAAM *synth* *synth*

I am a huge sucker for the neo-80s/synthwave thing going on right now, and I didn't really get that from 2049. The visuals and atmosphere were closer to Dredd 2012 than the original blade runner, and the soundtrack was very much more bassy and ambient than synthwave.

Review Screw thread?

Does that mean you're a huge TFA fan?

>You have to like TFA to not like ReviewScrew

Very reddit post

>He panders to the pseuds that infest this board
His meme image reviews for TFA were what helped us kick start against plebs that praised. Either you're a "pseuds" or you're a TFA drone.

no u

>He thinks this board is filled with pseuds
Have you ever been to /lit/ or /his/?

>If this bwaaaam is loud enough maybe my plebeian fans will wake up

WTH is a "dishonest film"?

Both are alright movies that deserve maybe a 6/10

Mostly movies for basic plebs to obsess over

The soundtrack followed this decade's trends not the 80's. It's basically a Nolan score.

Exactly

Blade Runner 2049 is for liberals and soyboys who only connect to something if it is about virtual waifus and how awful their lives are. Dunkino is for true redpillsd men trying to fight for a better future. Soyboys wouldn't understand anything that involve courage and sacrifice and dont have waifus

>>review screw
RHYMES WITH LITERALLY WHO

FUCKIN RETARDED BTW

BLADE RUNNER IS RIGHT BEHIND DUNKIRK FOR CINEMA OF THE YEAR

>cyberpunk film has cyberpunk aesthetics
>reeee stupid film is just putting in cyberpunk aesthetics because it's trendy

>liberals
>soyboys

Christ you’re beyond saving

Bump

Shut up!

the left is a Sup Forums darling and the right is a movie about retreating from a superior foe

No one is gonna follow your page. stop

The state of you

>the left is a Sup Forums darling
You redditors from Sup Forums and reddit.com aren't Sup Forums no matter how many times he makes you think you are for posting bane

stop advertising yourself here you fucking nigger

I’m op and I just posted lol br losers on sewer side watch

Torrents when? Also Ragnorok.

Stop shilling your faggot reviews here

Dunkirk was boring though. Can't imagine sitting through it at home with laptop speakers.

rude

>pinnacle of filmmaking
>Dunkirk
fair enough I have not watched Dunkirk yet, but I wouldn't put that lazy fucker Nolan in the same sentence as pinnacle of filmmaking (apart from this sentence ofcourse, slating him)

Pleb

the absolute state of you

>shouting libruls nd conservatives in current year
shameful

BladeRunner is based on an 80s film which was based on distpopian designs and is very much synthwave and 80s Vibed. Its like being mad that The Matrix has computer anologies or LoTr having horses.

Dunkirk is a somewhat historical film and would be based on some real life designs. Weather. Clothing.

So really OP and autismo man are really saying
>This historicalish movie based on real life events which we can relate to due to history... Is more specialier than the 2017 movie which is based on an 80s film which is set in a very distinct setting and one we can only imagine in movies or books

Tears in rain. Tears in rain

Also this guy must be autismo max. I mean I'd understand comparing Star Wars with BR. Or say Dunkirk with Hacksaw Ridge

Instead fag boy who probably took 2 years on some gay useless movie class is thinking anyone who liked one of those movies automatically hated the other.

I could probably take two movies and say the exact same thing with some tweeks and have it work. He's not comparing apples to oranges. He's comparing Apples to Tomatoes. Yea they are both fruit but fuck you if you think they are anything alike.

Also
>Phone posting
>3% battery

God, why the fuck does Sup Forums suck so fucking much? This happens every time a good movie comes out. Sup Forums praises it to the fucking heavens and claim over and over how fucking kino it is. Then, Reddit gets wind of it, starts talking about it, then immediately everyone here turns against the movie, calling it "reddit" "plebshit" "dishonest" "pretentious" and all the other shit. It happened with La La Land just a few months back too. And don't give me that "You fell for the memes" shit, because I didn't. Sup Forums just likes to be contrarion and it's pathetic at this point.

You fell for the memes

Who do you think rushes to these threads? The people with hot contrarian opinions that they want out of their hands.

Its what edgy hipsters do

fedora.jpg

This

/lit/ is fucking unbearable

He's right.

This kills teevee

>clearly doesn't understand either film

Should Amerifats be allowed to review films directed by their Euro superiors?

>Sup Forums just likes to be contrarion and it's pathetic at this point.

It's a lot of samefagging , mostly by namefags and "Sup Forums celebs" like OP shilling himself, but I have no fucking idea who he is really

Villenueve is a leaf

He speaks with an unintelligible french accent, so he counts as superior Euorpean autheur

Still a literal who.

>13 followers
> 2 likes on the tweet
>somehow this stays and get bumped on Sup Forums all fucking day

You should be banned for shilling

>reddit got wind of a Nolan film
user, I think they were anticipating it just like all the other Nolan fans.
Sorry I hold a bit of skepticism on him. Im open minded on the film but if this is anything like his others in direction then Im not going to hold it up among the rest for the year desu. Just my opinion

>implying it's not "the review screw" himself who posts these threads

these.

literally who?

Fuck off, this isn't your personal advertisement website.

reported.

Wew