Muh concrete

>muh concrete

honestly what was the point of this flick?

this was comfy though

To make you feel better about your self and your relationships.

to filter out all the plebs. props to the director and tom hardy for making a movie starring one guy driving around as interesting as this was

AGREDE VAREE BORING MOOBEE, NOD ENUFF EGGSLBOSHUNZ AND GOOL GOSTUMEZ

Concrete is the foundation of a building. Just like childhood is the foundation of a person. His father was not around. He wants to be a good father and not let his bastard live without a father like he did. He doesn't want to abandon his responsibility. He even offers to help guide the concrete pouring even though he is fired from the company

repetition. like father like son.

I had no idea what to expect when I put it on and I came away impressed. It was able to provoke a lot of emotion just by one man on his phone while coming down with a cold.

Staring at Bane's perfectly kissable lips for an hour and a half

It wasn't interesting. The plot was a mess, by the end I hated the man and wanted the worst out comes.

>DUDE I WAS AWAY FROM HOME AND THE WOMAN WAS VERY LONELY LMAO

What a fucking tool. Seriously, how fucking hard is it not cheat? Especially when you have kids at home. Fuck this guy. He's a piece of shit.

>muh anonymous phonecalls
I watched this one and it was alright. Not as comfy as Tom Hardy, but okay.

They should make a 2 hour+ movie where it's mostly comfy riding around in a truck, stopping at various places to refuel, eat in various diners/flirt with ugly upper middle-aged waitresses, the cabin bobbing as he slams the door shut and so on. He'll bring in a girl in his cab at some point or another (maybe more than once), too, but you never get to see anything. It's always at night, and raining (or other appropriate bad weather for the area).

Then a while into the movie you hear about murders of prostitues near refueling stations and similar places, and he'll change the station to something comfy so you forget about it, tell you some stories and so on. Then in the end after he leaves his trailer with the cargo, you stay with the trailer and see the truck slowly drive off, out of the lot and away. Fade to black.

It'll never show his face, and if you see him it's always from behind. You do see people he interacts with, and they usually seem pretty happy to talk to him.

That sounds kino as fuck

I read the greentext in the characters voice

The point was a beautifully acted and superbly delivered drama on realistic life. I fucking loved this movie. I think another reason it's so damn good is the CastAway approach. entire movie is just fucking Bain in a car falling apart with tough decisions and reality pounding down on him as he try's to fix his mistakes/ prioritize what's most important to him. Didn't blink the entire flick. 9/10.

I don't know, but if you have a to-do list, then this movie really gets you fucking to it. The amount of shit this man got done within 2 hours was astounding.

Have you ever been in a relationship? To think it's that simple is silly.

>Woman: The Post

I'm stealing this and there isn't anything you can do to stop me

Solid answer. It's also Bane's backstory; the hints are everywhere.

Hi Mrs Locke!

>DONAOLD GET THE POLES!

How many ciders have you lads had tonight?

OH FUCK I JUST REMEMBERED I HAVE TO FINISH A PROJECT AT WORK TONIGHT

Motherfucker it's Donal, mmhnmm.

a gimmick movie, but not a bad one

The voice of his son is Tom Holland CUZ SPYDURR MAHN AND VEHNUMMM

I dont have a retard thing saved

>I SAID D6!
or what is it d9?

So why does he sound indian?

what was with the gay accent

great movie