How did Tina become one of the worst parts of the show?

How did Tina become one of the worst parts of the show?

She is?

But Tina has always been one of the best parts of the show.

She became your self insert

easiest to write for since she's a young female bill

How does everyone love her so much? Her voice acting is bland and monotone, and every episode with her as the focus is awful due to how cringey she is.

I liked her Pikmin speedrun.

She's amusing. She's a total weirdo, but still has problems that we can relate to.

But she's the funniest one.

>How does everyone love her so much?

Of the Belcher kids, she is the most normal and the most relatable.

>she is the most normal
and she's pretty abnormal

sadly i was kind of like gene when growing up, literally a fat kid attention hog and slowly turned into bob/tina

That is why I said "of the Belcher kids", user. Or did you not see that qualifier?

Louise is cute

She's the best part t.b.h f.a.m.

Wtf is wrong with Bob's sperm

fried

every gril i know that watches this show can relate to her being ugly and boring and lolsoweird

I dislike her for the same reason I dislike Gene: she's the kind of character that was created to sell T-shirts.

Though, she's not nearly as annoying as Gene

But that's not Gene.

She was created as a boy. When the show got retooled they changed nothing about her or her lines other than her design. Voice stayed the same, even.
I don't think she'd sell many t-shirts as a creepy horny teen boy

She's my least favorite of the family and always has been but the show is still good regardless of her focus recently
The show has drifted far less in 7 seasons than many other shows manage. It's still its comfy self

The show itself is bad. The characters are mentally retarded. Except Bob.

It's basically western konosuba.

She has aspergers

I blame Linda's genes. Lady is crazy.

How? It was fucking bad and literally took about twice the time of the actual WR.

>Tina. Tina!
>Tina no... sigh... TINA SHUT UP
>Tina, you do not have "Aspergers". I said you have "ASP burgers". That's today's special. It's a burger shaped like a snake. And not the developmental disorder.

Faggot.

>Wouldn't a burger shaped like a snake just be a hotdog?
>Are we branching into hotdogs? Wasn't this a burger restaurant?
>*huff* *huff*
>What if our hotdog idea fails and we go out of business?
>I can't cope with this sort of pressure dad!
>Uuurrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh

she hasn't. you're just a cynical asshole.

She used to be worse so I don't know what you mean

Contrarian culture.
Others started liking her and now you don't.

All the kids are great.

Our hotdog place failing? Nonsense
All this street has is a pizzeria that doesn't cook their own food and an old burger place nobody goes to
It's literally fail proof

Gene, be quiet.
No Tina. The Asp Burger is not a hotdog. It's still a hamburger. Hotdogs and Hamburgers are different things. For example, you don't put ketchup on a hotdog.
Look. You don't have Aspergers. You're a ....perfectly normal young girl who is just awkward sometimes. And even if you had Aspergers your mother and I would still love you. Because you're our special daughter and we love you.

Wait, how can we be sure she doesn't have asperges, maybe you have asperges, maybe gene has asperges, maybe everyone has aspergers

>uni
>campus has an all-in-one anime, vidya, Sup Forums, and miscellaneous nerd-shit club
>every fat, ugly, awkward, sarcastic girl in the club tries to hide their flaws behind a wall of sass
>they don't even spout original quips
>they're just lifting Tina's lines wholesale
>even their seemingly original quips always end up being an actual quote redone to be more relevant to the situation
>tfw can't hear Tina anymore without hearing one of those awful club members
[/blog]

If she had stayed a boy but still had all the same personality traits she wouldn't have a fanbase even the fraction the current one. And there'd probably be a lot of thinkpieces about what an awful character Dan Belcher is.
It's honestly interesting to think about.

Holy shit are you quoting an episode or making this up as you go?

Why does college in America have activity clubs for watching TV like a formers play date or something
I get sports clubs and I get debate and extra curricular activities but anime club? Are you 13 again or something?

This show writes itself

Not that user, but me and my friends do this sort of thing every once in awhile. The best thing about this show is that the characters are so well-defined that if given a random prompt you've basically got an automatic episode generator with plausible quotes.

tina is my spirit animal xD

American colleges are just expensive daycares. I stopped going to the club years ago but I still regret wasting time going there.

And the people that come out of that are horrible

What you even do in an one if these clubs? Just talk read and watch or other stuff with nerd stuff related?
As someone who had to hide his powerlevel from his chad friends, getting drunk while taking about that stuff seems like fun.

I didin't know autism could be nerf'd but they found a way.

>lol lmao xD

>It's another Tina episode
>It's another Bob gets high on substances and yells episode
>It's another musical episode

She's like Lisa in that half of a season gets dedicated to her.

She is of course a far better character than Lisa, I most just dislike how it seems more and more characters are dedicated to her.

I don't like this show because all the characters look like shit and resemble Beaker from the Muppets. Plus the kids are little shits.

delete

she got too many episodes too quick and her schtick burned out quick

nobody likes teenagers, not even teenagers

They mention that she has autism in the very first episode.

Awww, my little Aspie Babiiiieees. My aspbies! ha!

>her voice acting is bland and monotone
Because that's part of her character you dingus

Fucking bravo, user.