Paranatural

>because, because it has- it has the word ''iron'' in it, so

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/paranaturalzack/status/846622350837776384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

welp, I can put up with a lot, I have a higher tolerance for this kind of shit than most of you assholes but man it's impressive this page made me delete this from my bookmarks

Is it bad that I think "Anarchyopteryx" is actually a pretty rad band name?

>>pronouns bullshit
>>oh look it spread to this comic too, brilliant.

oh well, so much for this comic.

>being this sensitive

It's done pretty tongue in cheek, and with the level of understanding you'd expect in a kid. Whatever.

But for real though, anyone else notice Max and his dad also at the concert?

This is the 187th page of this chapter.

I don't follow this webcomic that often, but has 187 pages of events and plot development happened this chapter? Or has the pacing been completely fucked beyond repair?

I love this comic for it being a shining example of something that started so great transforming into something so bad.

paranatural and pacing don't belong in the same sentence

Now that's a garbage page that's gonna stick.
wew lad.
Literally.

Oh for fuck's sake...

To put this into perspective, the entirety of another webcomic, in this case Poppy O'possum, has 283 pages. What the fuck does this chapter have in it that requires it to be about exactly two fucking thirds as long of the entirety of another webcomic, especially when this chapter doesn't seem like it's going to end sometime soon?

>it's their, not his
I thought Sup Forums was exaggerating when they said trans bullshit and SJWs were taking over comic's "culture". How was I wrong

>Sup Forums so pathetically easy to trigger they can't even comprehend that this comic is literally making fun of pronounfags.

Did Zack have an aneurysm or something? The dialog in this page is so weird and preachy. It's like a public service announcement on non-binary people (instead of, you know, a webcomic about punching ghosts.)

Ed: Golly gee willikers! I didn't know you could decide not to be a boy or a girl??

What the fuck?

It's a joke you idiot. The character literally caught tranny from a zine at a heavy metal concert.

>thought the romantic tension between the muslim lady and the blind negress was the lowest this comic would sink into SJW fuckery
>this happens
I guess

Unfortunately, it's not. It's so strange that it seems like parody, but it has to be serious because his Twitter/Tumblr fanbase is reading.

twitter.com/paranaturalzack/status/846622350837776384

I mean, it could be a joke that's just gone over all their heads, but Zack is not smart enough to be such a master ruseman.

... It really, really isn't.
Zack's fun kids-encountering-the-supernatural webcomic is gone.
Only tumblr shit remains.

>inb4 some Tumblogger lurks this thread and cherrypicks the posts to make as if Sup Forumsmrades were mad at some chara's goddamn identities, not the ART + STORY DIRECTION IN THE FIRST PLACE

I can feel it might happen. Some of them've done this before.

oh, ok I guess. I'd rather he added that into RT's description on the website than shoehorning it into the dialogue. I kinda liked the ambiguity of their gender/sex before, but now I guess we'll never find out.

So what has happened this chapter? I know they played a game of hitball for about 50 so pages, but what else?

Anyone else getting a Poe's Law vibe from the page?

>a page long spiel about some tumblr bullshit that is so on the nose it honestly reads like parody
>heaped with praise
What the fuck

Uhh, I liked how Zack justified RJ being non binary, but the way he executed it in this page is too on the nose. The panels on the top are just plain bad. The rest of the page is fine though.

No, that's wishful thinking.

Genuinely insane that an entire page was used for this.

I don't care about the RJ is nonbinary garbage. Anyone say this coming a mile a fucking way at this point.

I'm bothered that RJ's design has gotten so fucking stupid over the comic's run.

It went from kid in hoodie whose face is obscured by shadow to a kid in a hoodie who the author took some liberties with extending that to dumb little moments where RJ's head juts out and it's just a black orb to now RJ's head is just a different fucking colored black orb and the shadow of the hoodie is now a different hue of dark.

It looks so FUCKING stupid.

It's like people held on to the idea that maybe he wasn't serious about this two years ago.

I bet Zack has made his webcomic awful just because he hates us.

I would indeed call it unpalatable at this point

>if someone with views I disagree with likes me then I must be a bigot
What the actual fuck

This is what cults do to you.

Anons...I think this punk singer could be pic related.

Anyone remember when he talked about his past before? I remember him talking about how he used to be Red pilled on Reddit/something similar many years back until he realized it wasn't worth it, and that part of his fears is being too okay with falling in with a dubious crowd again. Probably why the hateboner for Sup Forums exists. He was in a community that was basically sloppy seconds of what happened here and didn't want to fall in again.

The image you're replying to pretty much confirm's that user.
That's such a shitty way of looking at things too, especially when you consider Sup Forums has a board dedicated to this shit.

Considering it doesn't really seem like these guys are paid extra to do their stuff, it's fairly plausible.

However, that seems too interesting to happen in this comic.

But he's just fallen into another cult-like mentality, it just happens to be one that holds a different view point

I don't know, the only difference is that their hairstyle is slightly different. I'm quite confident they're the same character.

Also, you can see Max and his father in the crowd of the concert.

I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news Sup Forums.

But it happened.

And that's a 3 pointer right into the trash
Impressive

I suppose making your comic shit would indeed make it unpalatable to Sup Forums.

If being 'with it' means you have to be as startlingly retarded as this Then I think I'm happy to be out of it

What happened to the cute thirsty chubby girl?

He still has people shitting on him from that side and it's more that he does shit for the sake of his close friends than some cabal of faceless internet goers that demand conformity to some doctrine.

Plus for as much as Sup Forums and other boards fear these pc cults taking over they don't even agree on what the fuck they want and what messages are good or patronizing. I'm sure Zack is going to get chided on how direct this was or how freely Johnny gave all this info out or how one binary character isn't enough. Shit's crazy on all ends. Just have to worryabout yourself and your place in it all. Zack's happy where he is and that's okay with me.

>and it's more that he does shit for the sake of his close friends
Sure sounds like a cult to me

RJ's non-binary yeah?
IF I COULD SAVE TIME IN A BOTTLE
THE FIRST THING THAT I'D LIKE TO DO
IS TO SKIP EVERY STRIP TILL THE COMIC FADES INTO BLACK
AND SPEND THEM WITH OG ZACK
>I've spent years in these threads supporting and then later, bitching
>Zack finally fucking does it
>after all the memeing and joking he becomes the caricature people used to joke about
Well, this is me.

Judging from he's getting mountains of praise from that side for doing this page.

Don't worry, she'll be back in 3 years

Yeah, you know what
don't even thaw me when the comic gets better, just bury it and let it sink to the bottom
there's nothing to be had from this point on
The chapter will go on for like 60 more pages, then morrison will do some other project that has less potential, but is not in the state of disrepair that paranatural is in, and as everyone jumps ship immediately, paranatural will be left there to die in hiatus hell
I for one welcome this hellish landscape, I used to believe this was going to get places, but it ended running up in circles trying to bite its own tail

whaaa whaaaa a webcomic creator spends one page on an opinion I don't like
never mind that most of it is funny and the art style is consistently interesting, this comic is shiiiiiit now

I could put up with that weird pro-Isreal Bigby rant in Fables, you can deal with this.

Let them. I am mad at all of it have have been saying so for ages.
He doesn't care.
I'd be glad that my anti-degenerate posts fucked with some unstable trannies head.
How edgey should my posts be to get into the screenshot f//am?

>most of it is funny and the art style is consistently interesting
I would urge you to read backwards as far as about 26 pages
That's around 3 months worth

I couldn't get past the first three panels anons

>you can deal with this.
Actually, I can't. Add another comic to the dropped forever list. It'll sit there with all the junk Willis puts out, QC, and Sluggy Freelance

No, I don't.
Sounds like he's pulling a Cypher and trying to forcfully reintergrate despite knowing it's all bullshit.
LOOK I AM A FEMINIST NOW AND I LOVE ARABS. S-stop bullying me please, I don't have the strength all I can do is apologise for who I was and what I believed in. LOOK THE KIDS NON-BIANARY AND THIS MEDIC MUNCHES RUG

Also source?

>never mind that most of it is funny and the art style is consistently interesting
Yeah, not in the past two years.

>I could put up with that weird pro-Isreal Bigby rant in Fables, you can deal with this.
The idea is that I don't have to, nor do I want to, and I can understand how other people similarly wouldn't have to or want to do it either

KILL ME

>fabels
>well paced
>well written
>consistent UNTIL around the Bigby rant and the end of nemis arc
Yes, people can put up with it because it was good. Also because other than painting the victim what he was saying was true. People do hate and try to fuck up Israel but we can't figure out how to keep it down yet.
Got to respect their endurance

Heh, Max and his dad were there.

Sup Forums is the worst thing that ever happened to Sup Forums.

Max would have recognised her.

Non-binary is just teenage/college girl rebellion bullshit, but it's also harmless and nothing to rage over.

Rage at crappy pacing and the brushing off of that 'because webcomics have bad pacing' instead.

holy shit who cares I WANT STORY PROGRESSION I WANT THIS SHITTY ARC TO BE OVER

I'll rage at whatever the fuck I want to rage at.
>y-you can't hate this, please.
Yes I can. I also hate the pacing, the colouring, new lines, the gradient background, the over abundancy of meme faces and so on and so forth.

Kind of agree. Can't see the plot going anywhere any time soon.

Last gasp of wasted potential from yet another comic killed by its fanbase.

this regressive garbage was in the air back when stormfront was suppressed, this garbage is the cause of Sup Forums coming back like it did
anarco-insurretionalism says "hi, dumbass, remember the 90s?"

Meh, this page is pretty cringy but the last few more than make up for it. The biggest issue with this comic is the pacing, not stuff like this.

>killed by its fanbase
We were all this comic had. Zach only had to listen, even a little. All he had to do was listen/

As long as you ignore the daily Dumbing of Age and Questionable Content threads

I wish we could find something new to hate. It's been so long since we cycled over from Least I Could Do and Dobson

Honestly, the only thing about this that surprises me is that Johnny literally uses the word "non-binary" instead of some goofier, informal term for it.
RJ's been set up as "Sex: ???" since day one.

Really didn't need a whole page, though, especially with how slow things are already.

This. The worst thing of the page is that Zack's using Johnny as his mouthpiece to show his views, which in turn makes Johnny sound weird and it breaks the inmersion.

user, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. Zach was a good friend. When we first met him, he was already a great artist. But we were amazed how strongly the Meme was with him. We took it upon ourselves to train him as an artist. We thought that we could instruct him just as well as anyone. We were wrong.

He's more tumblr now than chan. Twisted and evil.

Publicity is the worst thing that can happen to Sup Forums. New posters flock to boards they see on the news. First it was Sup Forums, now it's Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

You can tell these people because they make the most childish attempts at being as ""edgy"" as they perceive Sup Forums to be, and when someone calls them out for their stupidity, they vigorously defend their "Sup Forums-like" behaviour and accuse everyone else of being outsiders.

What better to hate than that which we used to love?

IT WAS SAID HE WOULD DESTORY THE MEME SHIT NOT DRAW IT
BRING BALANCE TO THE WEBCOMICS NOT LEAVE THEM TO HIVEWORKS
He was a brother. He even played along with the daki. We loved him

No, most people """calling others out""" are newfags and that level of edge occured semi-regularly for ages.
Yeah there are some obvious edgefags but there are FAR FAR FAR FAR more people policing for shit that was never a big deal.

Done.

Fuck this garbage.

Bye.

Aren't these fucking middle-schoolers? Because that seems like too weighty a life choice for kids that age to support/express.

>In-comic has been a couple of days
>We still don't have any idea what the deal with Max's spirit is besides being magnetic

I'm out, guys. I'll read it in like a year or something, to see how far this chapter has got.

Man, I knew a girl in middle school who went through a phase of honest-to-god believing she was a cat. This is the start of the weird confusing "experimental" period for most teens.

>reading it in a year
It's shit though. Either drop it entirely or stay here and shitpost about it with us. Reading this drivel archivally won't suddenly make it palatable.

Actually it might, because I won't forget what characters are doing between EACH PAGE

We had a kid who believed he was Batman. He would run like Naruto through the halls and get beat up by various punk students. Super villain in the making there.

>nonbinary
What did xe mean by this?

Unless you put "terrible" in there somewhere.

>Max and his dad in the background during the concert
>Ollie having hair in the flashback

RJ is really starting to look less like his face is meant to be shadowed and more like he's wearing blackface.
And it looks like shit.

Watch non-binary faggots get triggered over this page because it implies gender identity is so impressionable that a fucking rock concert can influence it.

Is Zack shooting himself in the foot with this? You can shit on the page for lack of subtlety and hamfisting but also because it's played as a joke meaning RJ is merely an impressionable pre-teen who fell for the memes.

It was funny when it was on the cast page.
Having it said by a character (Johnny no less) is just horrible writing.

This shit is way too busy. Way too much color and detail to be filling up a third of the page with big fat speech-bubbles.

>implying they won't all 'get it' and sympathise with RJ remembering similar 'awakenings'
HAhahaha, it's like you think non-binary actually exists. Next you'll tell me trannies aren't mental.

Max didn't go to the rock concert.

He is in the bg of this very strip, f//am. He and his Dad went to it. It explains his hoodie, actually.

I think you might want to take a second look, bud.

Anarchyopteryx is a rad name for a band though.