Magically powered by mystical gem

>magically powered by mystical gem
>mutant
Pick one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W_pi8yBaooQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First, always.

The real question is how do you use him in a movie.

It was already done, bitch

Why not both?

Why not both?

Wolverine has his stupid adamantium bones
That weeb russian jailbait has her mystical sword

Can't remember which X-Men cartoon had Professor X say the Cyttorak Gem awakened his dormant mutant powers.

As an unstoppable bully who gets in a bar-fight with Colossus and Spider-Man will drown in cement.

X-Men Evolution.
Though there the gems are referred to like some sort of weird energy source rather than something from a dimensional demon.

Has anything gone with mutant outside of X3?

Ultimate X-Men comics, I think.

Mystic Gem.

Everything can't be mutants, no matter how much that one writer wanted The Beyonder to be a mutant.

Cyttorak gem awakens xgene so I vote for both

Why bother?
A human that abuses his power to persecute members of this minority population is in keeping with the basic X-Men story concept.
A retcon that makes him secret mutant all along undercuts that.
And for what?
There's no upgrading his powers beyond "unstoppable".
The third movie had to do it because the X-Men movies were a magic-free zone.
Doing it in the comics is just to undermine the concept that minorities are actually persecuted.

That would be idiotic.
The whole point of Beyonders was that they were alien.
Plus it's already been done.
There's some canon evidence that The Celestials are evolved from the mutants of ancient alien worlds.
AND there's the Phoenix link they've already got.

In the same way that Wolverine's powers are both non-mutant and mutant, I don't see why it can't be both

Since he's magic that means he can beat Superman right

The first, obviously.

Bring back the Exemplars!

>magic...can beat Superman right
Superman is just not immune to magic, like most things, he is not particularly weak to it.
Depending on the conditions he can still slap someone around even if they have magic abilities.

He doesnt to be weak to it, being at a normal persons level regarding magic vulnerability isnt going to do anything about a magically charged fist to the face
Juggernaut has also been reduced to a skeleton before and kept going since even death can't stop the Juggernaut

Because mutants are supposed to be persecuted, not only ever the victims of "mutant-on-mutant" crime.

Honestly, what would you be trying to say by pushing this change?

And what next? Would Mojo suddenly only TRUTHFULLY portray the X-Men as ridiculous caricatures of themselves?
Would the Purifiers be the victims of the X-Men trying to oppress their Christianity?

>being at a normal persons level regarding magic vulnerability isnt going to do anything about a magically charged fist to the face
I'm not entirely sure you understand, you seem to be going in the right direction but past the point.
Superman has magic enemies like Silver Banshee, her scream can kill humans but it simply injures him.
The reason being is because her magic does not nullify the fact he is still superhuman. If you play RPGs it should be easy enough to understand.

Magic resistance or immunity would mean regardless of someone's physical stats they can endure magical influence, but if someone doesn't have either of those their physical stats still play a part in how the magic affects them.

Black Adam is another example of someone magically empowered, but his scuffles with Superman are nothing like those with regular mortals.

You seemingly didn't read the other half of my post, the Juggernaut isn't just a tough guy but magically unstoppable so whatever resistance Superman applied against him would be overcome through his magic empowerment
But typing this I remember Superman has lifted infinity so theoretically the two clashing turns into Juggernaut constantly transferring an infinite amount of force onto Superman that he infinitely absorbs
God comics get stupid sometimes

I'm thinking Superman's plot armor trumps anything the great demon Cyttorak himself could throw at him.

If classic juggy decides to go for a walk in one direction, supes couldn't stop him because magical directional bullshit. Although classic was on a whole different level with air walking and shields that 100% protected him.

However his magic powered punch would be no different than a punch from Hulk. Using the Shazam example, its why in their fights supes doesn't start reeling until Billy calls down the lighting on him.

I don't mind a little mysticism in x-men. Hell marvel can use a little more. Though I think for consistency sake linking his powers to mutants would be a good idea. Like make him a weapon X project. Was human, got powers. Hell you can even tie the gem into, like they tried weird occult shit to make super soldiers.

So, is Juggs ever coming back? Last time we saw him before the Secret Wars. And in the time he's been gone, Dazzler was kidnapped, put in a medical coma and drained of her "mutant growth hormone". Oh, and it was implied that Blob raped her while she was under. Juggs really needs to have a talk about unstoppable force and immovable objects with the fat boy.

All that stuff happened after Juggs' last appearance, which was the last arc of Amazing X-men.

I think he's going to be appearing in one of the new X-books, but I forget which. Iceman, I think.

>Iceman
Well, fuck

And he's been depowered again. FUCK. Also, what's up with Magneto? Looks way too young.

deaged when he got his powers back. This is the third time I believe. At this point I think they deaged him just because they forget every few years themselves that or they just want people to shut up but won't believe an old comic already answered their questions. Really they should just say magnetics keeps him young.

>even death can't stop the Juggernaut
You're g***mn right.

Please god, no. If they try to make him gay I will choke a bitch.

That's probably the wrong conclusion to come to but I don't trust Marvel anymore.

What if scarlett witch turns everyone gay and it's up to reed richards to find a cure before mankind goes extinct? It could be the next company-wide event with rainbow hologram covers and variant editions. How could DC even compete?

They aren't making him gay. I'm scared of them making him a homophobe or some shit.

Real question is why doesn't superman ask his magically friends to make him charms against magic?

Too busy.

Not having any scruples about saying rude things I could see.

But personally I don't find having no manners the same as actually hating gays.

Come to think of it, maybe he'll point out how not gay Bobby was when he was in the Mansion. Bobby was trying to get that Blue Chick's goo vagina something awful right around when Cain joined.

considering how close Juggs and Black Tom were would you really be surprised if they changed it from brother love to gay love?

Ultimates had everything be super soldier serum, tho. Like, mutants were exposed to a recreation that got outside, hulk was exposed to a recreation, the spider that bit parker had a recreation, etc.

>even death can't stop the Juggernaut
Blatant casualfag here. What CAN stop the juggernaut? Running out of planet to run on? Lack of oxygen? Hurt feelings? Sexy asses? A pit to the center of the earth? Getting eaten by galactus?

Surprised at this point? No. Disappointed? Yeah.

It's an abusive relationship that turning into to an attraction changes the entire dynamics.

There's far more gay characters in comics compared to the real world. It's getting stupid and lazy.

Stop a fight or Kill? Cause he was buried in cement, thrown into the ocean man times. Into space. Another dimension.

Dazzler can stop him cause he wants that ass.

Reed would be treated as a villain

Mental attacks and preventing him from building up momentum in the first place, and like all comics it depends on the writer, like that user said even dying didn't stop what was left of the Juggernaut from moving

I can't believe the bed survived that, he must have amazing control.

Onslaught is one of the few that outright stopped him and that was because it is essentially an omega level telepathic murder lord. It's all of his old weaknesses tied up into one.

After Fear Itself saga and losing that weakness.. who knows.

Even a depowered juggy was going toe to toe with Hyperion which is basically Marvel's superman.

The best way to stop him is what Songbird did, she created an alternate path for him to run on in Thunderbolts 140s/150 and basically allowed gravity to cut it out from under him..

If you're using classic Juggs? Nothing, he could run on air when he got going and had an invincibility shield. It was neigh on retarded levels of power.

He definitely needs to pay fat boy a visit. I want to see that issue. I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled his head off his fat body.

Hell expand on that. Give Cyttorak avatars in other dimensions and on other planets.
An unkillable Skrull Juggernaut
A Bondage gimp sorcerer who spams the Crimson bands
Alternate universe Cyclops where the punch dimension actually is the Crimson Cosmos

It didn't, the bed is broken.
The mattresses seem to be fine, though.

I mean the frame, the bed spring, the walls around the bed..the floor.

I mean she-hulk is just slightly less strong than regular hulk right? or about close? Then you have juggernaut, which even war hulk is like I'm not even going to fight that guy, I'll let him run off into another direction.

and you know what they say about when he starts going bro.

I can't believe how much I hate this cover...

>picking Dazzler over this

It's the clark kent of problems bro, when you're surrounded by a lot of beautiful women, you go with the one you pined for the most. Apparently he is a big dazzler fan from back in day? Who knew juggy liked disco/pop music.

I can't remember where they actually were in this issue. A hotel? Hotel beds seem made to withstand bombs.

>Apparently he is a big dazzler fan from back in day? Who knew juggy liked disco/pop music.

People who read too much about his past.

True enough. I just imagined it like that smallville episode where lana gets some of clarks power and they go at it, sending earthquakes from farm all the way across the valley and past the town.

I usually don't like older art but that silhoutte juggy was top notch. and I knew he killed her but I forgot it was this page.

pic related for meta humor)

then like a good christian boy he buried her alive.

This is where her coming back over and over in New Excalibur comes from.

Was it ever mentioned that he killed her?

Don't think so. Although I think at the time it was written as he was just to dumb to get that she was still alive.

>Alternate universe Cyclops where the punch dimension actually is the Crimson Cosmos
God damn.

Parkerbolts actually made Marko much more intelligent than just the heavy, which I liked giving him a peculiar cleverness.

Since he was already powerful, strangely the only way they could power creep him was by making him smarter.

>It puts a whole new spin on Crimson Cosmos, since Cyclops eye is actually the opening to another realm and since it's constantly open, it's constantly feeding him the power.
>Board room looks around wondering if they just designed best new lovecraftian nightmare.

Yeah. I don't think being clever wouldn't mean he didn't think she died at the time, maybe distraught and not thinking straight is a better phrase. New Excalibur and Onslaught was far before Thunderbolts and he wasn't Creel level retard there either.

why not both?

I get what you're saying.

>that time Juggs went to space

>Even a depowered juggy was going toe to toe with Hyperion which is basically Marvel's superman.
Depowered Juggernaut wasn't going toe to toe with King Hyperion. King Hyperion was taking it easy against depowered Juggernaut and he still tore him a new asshole.

>drown in cement
I never understood that. Dude's so strong that he should be able to just swim through it like water.

>Sometimes women are just plain better than men

WDHMBT?

Is this some Of Mice and Men shit here?

Dude sinks like a rock. He did walk his way out though

stortyime time

I like Austen's run because Juggs is cuter as a good guy

Have sex with a real woman, multiple times in a single day, it'll hurt to even get it up after awhile, women keep on truckin.

no they don't, vags get sore after being pounded
that's how you get a UTI

As long as they clean themselves out afterwards, they'll be fine. and I can personally attest to them going six or more times in a single day. And then do that for multiple days in a row. I was hurting for weeks, they just keep on going. Trust me.

youtube.com/watch?v=W_pi8yBaooQ

Juggs doesn't put force into people, he just moves... with force. If he punches Supes, it's just like getting hit by some big and strong. Superman isn't going to be infinitely pushed in a direction unless Juggs tries to punch or push him, and even then unstoppable doesn't mean he can't be redirected or simply dodged.

He does not work as a mutant. He is a lot more powerful than any physical mutant comes most of the time. Class 100 strength and durability along with a force field, and total immunity from eating, sleeping, breathing, and regens his eyeballs in seconds.

He is too much of a deity to be anything else.