What's the first film (that you can remember) you saw in a theater?

What's the first film (that you can remember) you saw in a theater?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4gfx_HcpLE
youtube.com/watch?v=im9rmom-_A8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lion king

Lion King I think

Lion King

Very vague recollections of seeing Aladdin

Toy Story

A bugs life

If we're talking indoor theaters, The Last Unicorn.

I'd seen several movies at the drive-in before that, though.

Die Hard

Edward Scissorhands

I remember seeing Aladdin and wanting a happy meal after however my first film turned out to actually be Men in tighter

Warriors of virtue

stepmom took me to see Ever After (she wanted to see it)

GoldenEye, I was three.

Jaws.. I still have nightmares about sharks once in awhile.

Stuart Little

The Secret Garden

I think they had some deal with UK schools as we were bussed to the theater to watch this shit. My mate fainted and got a free hat. Cunt.

Transformers the movie

The Neverending Story II

Aladdin

Spiderman in 2002
They told me I was too young to see the film so I threw a massive tantrum on the cinema floor

hercules probably

Batman vs Robin...wish it wasn't true...

Other things I remember seeing were Mulan, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Entrapment (I have no idea what I was doing at this movie at the age of 5)

The original in '75? Did it fuel other phobias like with being in water in general?

I remember seeing spawn with my dad and brothers on vacation in some crappy theater I was like 4 years old

Who thought making an almost 3 hour PotC movie was a good idea

Men in Black

something with aliens with tv antennas coming out of their heads

Home Alone

My parents told me they I made them see the Lion King 36 times.

willow. i wigged out in the beginning during the wolves/chase scene and we had to leave the theater. i must have been 5.

Disney's "Song of the South" during its third release in 1972.

Home Alone, first R rated was Gladiator

Lethal Weapon 4.

To this day, I have no idea why they took me to see it and pretty much the only thing I remember from the my original viewing until I actually decided to watch it years later is the final fight scene with Jet Li. But I remember Jet Li being impaled by the giant pipe and dying ala Bennett in Commando instead of just being impaled by some rebar and then being killed by being shot up with an AK.

Alladin and remember hating everything but the Genie parts

Beauty and the Beast

I can't think, read nor hear the film's title without pic-related coming to mind.

Remember seeing Lion King at least 2 times

lol sad to say but it was the little mermaid :(

Aat the age of 7-8 in 1997 when they showed the new versions of Star Wars. I must have seen the entire trilogy on VHS a hundred times by then, but it was still awesome

Suburban Commando

The Little Mermaid, I begged my mom for ages to take me and my dad would make fun of me doing little "ugh" and "task" noises with his mouth constantly. But eventually my mom took me. I loved it. I still have vivid memories of watching it, especially when I smoke weed. It's a great movie with great music.

Sometimes pretension causes us to forget the things we once loved, but just realize that even while you were a child you were constantly thinking about the future, thinking about you, the person who sits here reading right now. I personally had moments where I thought "I wish adults paid more attention to these aspects of reality" when they didn't, and it's important to remember those things

Will stop rambling

Mein bruder, we are one fellow Little Mermaider

The Simpsons Movie

The hobbit 2.... yeah.

Are you 8 years old or just poor?

Star wars

Topkek, also mine was Space Jam I think. That's the first one I remember well anyway.

Mickey Blue Eyes

We ended up going to a restaurant right after and i kept telling the waitress to "eat the fucking cookie" because of this scene. I was 3.
youtube.com/watch?v=P4gfx_HcpLE

I went to an early screening of Jurassic Park. I can't remember seeing any movie in theaters before that. Maybe Aladdin

i never gave a shit about watching movies in theaters

definitely not my first film but i remember watching philosopher's stone

>Godzilla (the 1998 version)

It was glorious.

probably phantom menace. i dont so much remember seeing it as i do telling my friends about it in grade one the next day, i vividly remember drawing darth maul fighting quigon jin on construction paper too during recess

Jurassic Park, but I don't remember much of it and I think I fell asleep because I was closing my eyes from being scared.

Deep Impact

I remember going to see this, then getting extremely pissed off we couldn't watch the entire trilogy and I wouldn't have to pick which one we saw

Antz

>tfw I don't remember my childhood

Baby Driver, it was good.

Toy Story 2

Stargate.

The first I remember was Toy Story - I was about five. Loved it. My mom and dad bought me a Woody and Buzz for Christmas that year, and I adored them. My sister helped me write my name with Sharpie on their feet like Andy dad. I still have both.

My mom said that the first movie I actually saw, at age two, was The Indian in the Cupboard.

Either Aladin or Toy Story 1

Bambi

An American Tail

Either Pinocchio during the '84 re-release or E.T., most likely also during the '84 re-release. I remember the scene where E.T. is in the bushes or a shed and Elliot (?) shines a light on him and E.T. jumps out? Some jump scare scene.

Monsters Inc. I saw it 3 times too before seeing a different movie in theater

Spiderman 1 as far as I can remember, my parents took me to a drive-in and it was neat

Dem Lion Kangs

Batman returns ... my Unlce runs a theater

>still does

I very vaguely remember seeing Star Kid in theaters with my grandmother. Took me years to put a name to it. Look at the clips now, it kind of seems like fetish material.
I'm sure I could think of earlier if I really tried.
youtube.com/watch?v=im9rmom-_A8

First I actually remember was Muppet Christmas Carol, although I think I saw Beauty and the Beast before that.

Titanic

Either Hanna or BR2049

Some film with Wesley Snipes and a white guy in some futuristic cyber punk type of shit.......cant think of the name

D-did you like Rose's b-boobies

Demolition Man?

Critters 3. Jurassic Park after that one

I don't remember but now I suddenly remember getting reported to the authorities by the 8th grade girls in kindergarten for grabbing my own dick.
Thanks OP you faggot.
Thanks OP you faggot.

You're welcome and nice trips.

I don't remember much, but I went with Dad. I remember that the theater was rather small by today's standards, but it didn't matter. Good times...woo-hoo.

Return of the Jedi in 83 when I was 5!!!FACT!!!

No wonder I grew to become a fucking weaboo.

mulan when i was 4, i remember getting chills from the music numbers and the scene where the huns come down the snowy mountian

The Hunt for Red October

why not? that's sad.

My pops and his friend used me to smuggle two beers in my jacket pockets when I was 3 into the movie theatre. We saw the matrix

The Tigger Movie

die another day

but i don't remember my early childhood very well. People often talk about their first such and such a thing like the first music they bought or whatever but my childhood is all blurry. I wasn't writing checklists of discoveries down. I can't really tell what i saw on video from what i saw in the theatre.

The Last Unicorn, when I was like 7

Then weirdest thing happened, we came back home from the movie, I turned on the tv, and in some channel The Last Unicorn was just starting, and I watched it again. Then for I don't know how long we would arrive home from the cinema and I'd immediately turn on the tv and look for the movie we'd just watched thinking that's how movies worked

Antz

Lion King

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990)

Beauty and the Beast (1991)
saw it as a child with my mom and two siblings

In an actual Theater it was either Patton, or 2001. Off hand I don; remember hich came first.
At a Drive-In, it was Chrome and Hot Leather, with The Born Losers, while Godzilla vs the Sea Monster played on the other screen that I watched out of the back window.

Tarzan

I only remember the kid's mom getting sacrificed at the beginning