Is fucking nobody seriously going to talk about the season finale?

Is fucking nobody seriously going to talk about the season finale?

finale? it's already over?

Yes it just ended 10 minutes ago on a cliffhanger with the autistic doctor breaking down and running away from his job after hitting the director in the face

That doctor getting fired is the only think i dont know how they can resolve....

house ran his fucking car into someone's house and was able to continue working as a doctor after a brief stint in prison so im sure this guy will be OK especially since he has autism and isn't a druggie like House

> On October 3, 2017, ABC picked up the series for a full season of 18 episodes.

Who gives a fuck, this show is just autist parents pandering

I have never seen anyone post about this show on Sup Forums. Therefore I assume that it was mediocre. If it was really bad or really good then Sup Forums would be yammering about it.

Its just the midseason finale.

I haven't seen it, but is it literally about a turbo autist whose autsim makes him SPECIAL and SUPER SMART in ways that non autists could never be? And your theory is that it's pandering to the parents of autsits b/c they would be attracted to a show that shows a guy with their kid's disease being successful BECAUSE OF the disease??? Holy shit that's dark af.

Yea because most autists probably don't care about this show, it's for the family of people with autism, the type of people who dedicated their lives to autism awareness shit and post it all over fb

yeah actually, most autistic kids never amount to anything and have to be taken care of - their parents either send them to an institute or set up a trust fund to hire a carer for them
shows like this let them imagine a world free from that for their kid.

The first season got picked up for 18 episodes. I think this was just the midseason finale.

How is it autistic pandering? It's just a generic doctor show with the twist being that the doctor is an autistic savant. I've seen doctor shows where the doctor can see ghosts. That doesn't mean the show was pandering to people who can see ghosts.

False equivalency

yea because fox is going to finance a show based solely on pandering to less than 1% of the population.

Is he /our guy/?

Isn't it just a Doogie Howser remake?

Yeah pretty much. I know moms on fb who will fucking brag about their kid's autism as if it was a huge accomplishment.

korean tv remake
I say its way better then that Korean crap

they can make this show more intense by making him a KKK member

I was interested because Freddie extremely handsome and his character has brother and apparently they're close brothers but dropped it when I found out his brother died when they were kids.

I saw an youtube video of the doc saving a black kid at the air port and I started to like the show.
its pretty good. only one thing I hate is the crappy cgi kicks in when he's using his superpower

Mid Season finale. Not season. Shows now take winter off

This wasn't even worth opening a thread for a show I've never seen. This sounds like something that should have happened in the pilot I thought this was a show about a guy with severe autism? When I opened this I was expecting to read about him freaking out during surgery and getting someone killed or something. Thanks for confirming I made the right call of skipping this show

it will be awesome when South Park make fun of this tv show using cart man

I can't bare to look at his soulless autism eyes. That blank stare infuriates me.

he sings when he talks
the show is just irritating

>network drama

nah imma skip it

I just started on the episode but did they add in some esports pandering into this episode?

Nobody here talks about it period. They only like star wars and superheroes

It only happens when he uses that virtual program in post op I think.
It didn't happen in this episode or the last one

How many women have thrown themselves on him?

>Shows now take winter off
That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Who the fuck comes up with this shit.

This autist in particular has Savant syndrome. They actually showed another autismo as a patient that wasn't as functional as he was.

Is he gay IRL?

Just one, his "quirky" alt/neo punk or whatever neighbor. She entices him with apples, his favorite food.

most shows have always taken a hiatus around december when they air reruns. it's mainly because post-production work takes more than two weeks so around december new eps are not yet ready for airing. shows that do not require much post-production such as soapie shows or dramas that do not have any cgi work needed can have new eps ready in december.