Stop stealing my ideas, Sup Forums

Stop stealing my ideas, Sup Forums.

Isn't that the bad guy from The Fifth Element?

Like that time he claimed that Superior Foes was a rip-off of his shitty fanfic about the Shocker.

I don't know anything about him but American Alien was good

This is the 3rd Landis thread we've had in the past week. Fuck off.

This.

I liked hearing his thoughts on the industry in the RedLetterMedia interview. Puts a lot of things into perspective to see him be kind of bitter as a result of having dreams wanting to get into the industry in the first place because of his dad and watching it change so drastically and turn to shit.

Still, anyone who says ____ ripped off my idea values their ideas way too much. I can take 99% of original ideas done right now and compare them to fucking Greek lore if I wanted.

Nah, that dude actually had some fashion sense.

Was his RLM interview actually good? I sorta avoided it expecting some sort of massive cringefest that would give me secondhand embarrassment.

Stop letting your dad chuck kids into helicopter blades.

Tell your dad to stop killing kids, fag.

It was, but it's also a cringefest.

>>>/reddit/

No but really who makes the guest list for these events

Someone explain this to me.

During the filming of The Twilight Zone Movie, actor Vic Morrow and two kids were killed in a helicopter crash while filming a stunt. Director John Landis and some other staff were investigated for several safety violations, use of explosives without permits, violating child labor laws, and ultimately charged with involuntary manslaughter. Despite witnesses saying Landis ignored crew warnings and knew the stunt was dangerous, he was acquitted.

Furthermore, he maintains the accident wasn't his fault, that the prosecution was after his head, and that the incident was caused by a faulty tail rotor and not that they detonated dangerous explosives on set.

He can make excuses all he wants but the fact remains that the kids weren't supposed to be there.

Don't lose your head, Max

You're overusing the word 'that.'

The sentence 'He can make excuses all he wants, but the fact remains the kids weren't supposed to be there.' has better flow and more active voice.

Sup Forums isn't content with raping one board to death.

who the fuck gives a shit, man?

>t. english major

that that that is retarded

I don't get it, you repeated his exact comment back to him

>He can make excuses all he wants but the fact remains that the kids weren't supposed to be there.

The sentence 'He can make excuses all he wants, but the fact remains the kids weren't supposed to be there.' has better flow and more active voice.

You people are the reason why the language is degenerating into gibberish.

I added a comma and removed an extraneous 'that.'

meh its no different than people being fired from Google and Microsoft for using "just"

All you're doing is trying to figure out random words to not use and pretend you're somehow a significantly better person for it. This shit is Sup Forums and believe it or not, its an international site

If you want to complain about something then complain about people not using real words at all like "kys" and "bby"

I know you're memeing, but boy, does Max have daddy issues. Here's a quote from Shocker:Legit. This is the epilogue, btw.
>Killing my father was the single most gratifying thing I’ve ever done. If that makes me a sick man, then get me a doctor. On second thought, don’t.

>t. a booger head

Why are you dressed like gelatine?

Stop looking like San Francisco vomited all over you