Jesus fucking Christ with the mesandering bullshit and muh moral power struggle with the prisoners and the fucking...

Jesus fucking Christ with the mesandering bullshit and muh moral power struggle with the prisoners and the fucking Gregory bullshit and the motherfucking 30 minutes of Negan screen time. At this point we won’t get any plot movement until next year. Fuck this show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NPOb3DlB7WA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you really hated this show, you'd stop posting about it. fucking cancer

Kill yourself

It really has lost my interest. Trash all around.

I've only watched every other episode this season and the plot still hasn't gotten anywhere.

I stopped watching this show 6 years ago. How is it still on?

This show looks so retarded. Glad I never touched it in my life

why is eugene on the good guy poster

The show is 97% stood drama 3% zombies
Holds basically no plot on furthering the zombie lore and focuses too much on mediocre arguments

first time in ages the zombies felt like a threat when Daryl duck ran the truck inside of the building. but why negan wasn't asking about it or doing something, that felt weird.

I stopped watching after the first episode of this season. I'm relieved to be done with it, it was just so tedious.

>its a Eugene episode

It was the 2nd ep for me. I have never dropped a show in my life until now.

It was always kinda meh but I was still following along, but this season is absolutely terrible. It seems the last few seasons they don't care about anything but building up for crazy moments and who is going to die rather than making an interesting story. They fill time with stupid songs and filler episodes, and morals talk. 90% of every episode is a waste most the time.I'd rather have 6 episodes a season than 16 and most are crap.

Dropped it after Began killing Glen because that was the only payoff I was waiting for.

The show is literally the same storylines repeated only with different characters

I haven't seen a single episode this season but I bet it's gone something like this:

>our group got into conflict with another group
>the horrors/loss affect people
>half the group wants to be pacifists and there's at least one character who wants to run off on their own
>other half wants blood
>conflict between our group
>dead named character we don't care about, after they got screen time in the episode they died in
>our group is galvanized
>another battle with another group
>reverse roles

How far off am I??

Characters from Rick's group Daryl has directly or indirectly killed the past two seasons
>Glenn
>S1 character
>Morales
>S1 character
>Carl
>S1 character
Is Carol next? Who else is going to die by this retard's retardation?!

carl ded when

>watches a show that has been terrible since season 2
>keeps complaining about how terrible the show is
>still watches the show
Wow who would have guessed?
How weird user?
You fucking moron

>Dwight helps Rick set up his plan to get rid of Negan
>Rick and his team of no names and Gabriel go to The Sanctuary to waste ammo while Negan tells them to fuck off
>Morgan and Carol lures zombies to The Sanctuary with explosives
>Gabriel gets left behind after encountering Gregory, when Rick's team leaves and Negan is loving it
>Carol meets Ezekiel and his followers to fuck shit up at Savior outposts
>Rick and Daryl go look for a machine gun they heard about
>Rick stumbles into Morales, who is with the Saviors
>Daryl kills Morales
>this upsets Rick
>Daryl kills a lone Savior and this upsets Rick even more
>Morgan is with Jesus and Tara to infiltrate an outpost
>Jesus suddenly has a change of heart and wants to spare the Saviors' lives and takes them to the Hilltop
>Morgan loses his shit and fights Jesus
>Morgan fucks off after nobody helps him
>Maggie doesn't like Jesus' idea of letting the Saviors live
>puts them and Gregory in a makeshift pen
>Meanwhile, Ezekiel's followers gets fucked up by the Saviors and their machine gun
>Carol fucks most of them up
>some get away with the machine gun in a truck
>Rick and Daryl happens to see them
>kill the guys in the truck
>start fighting each other for a disagreement about Daryl wanting to fuck Negan up sooner than Rick wants to
>Rick heads for the landfill
>Daryl prepares for his attack
>Meanwhile, Dwight is trying to keep Eugene from telling Negan about his treason, while Eugene is proving his loyalty to Negan
>Rick gets captured by the trash people
>Michonne and Rosita head for The Sanctuary
>ambushes a couple of Saviors in a cache warehouse, trying to lure zombies by driving a truck loaded with speakers
>Daryl and Tara helps them by hitting the truck with a garbage truck and Rosita finishes it with an RPG
>they reach The Sanctuary and receives assistance from Morgan and a some snipers
>Daryl drives the truck into the building and leaves
>Rick takes the trash people to The Sanctuary to discover no zombies

the show has gotten so retarded.

season 1 was the only good season.

anyone watch fear of the walking dead?

i watched season 1 when it came out and was not impressed.

but i recently watched seasons 2 and 3 for the first time and really enjoyed them, more than the regular walking dead actually.

check it out instead if u havent.

>our group got into conflict with another group
check. at war with saviors still
>the horrors/loss affect people
check. king ezekiel quit larping when people died
>half the group want to be pacifists and there's at least one character who wants to run off on their own
check check check. numerous debates on killing vs not killing and now people going off on their own missions
>conflict between our group
check. kinda goes with above but rick and daryl start fist fighting at one point
>dead named character we don't care about, after they got screen time in the episode they died in

yeah aarons gay lover died whatever his name was

>our group is galvanized
this one not so much this season so far but i'm sure the midseason finale is going to have this
>another battle with another group
well rick did kinda fight the garbage people and solo'd them but yeah still fighting saviors
>reverse roles
not sure what you mean exactly by this, but nothing has happened to negan yet thats terrible.

but yeah you are pretty spot on.

I still have so many friends that watch the show, despite admitting it went to shit after the first season. I don't get it. There's no redeeming factor about it, it's physically painful to watch

>terrible since season 2
>not season 1 episode 2

I GAN'T STOH WTCHING SHOW

Nick better be dead in Season 4.

>At this point we won’t get any plot movement until next year.

Alexandria gets blown to hell and Carl dies in the next episode.

Happy now?

>It really has lost my interest
>I've only watched every other episode this season
>I stopped watching after the first episode of this season
>I have never dropped a show in my life until now
>It was always kinda meh
>Dropped it after Began killing Glen
>the show has gotten so retarded.
>went to shit after the first season

I don't really understand the last episode. So they are all surrounded by Walkers at the compound. Food and supplies are running low and they are surely screwed. They can't open any doors or the dead will pour in and kill everyone! But then Daryl lets the dead in and the worst that happens is some no names die and they just gun down the walkers and leave. Some people were saying because since the walkers are now in a tight corridor they are killed easily at a chokepoint. So why didn't they just open a door and do this to begin with? It's been proven you can kill walkers pretty easily one by one.

I feel sorry for all 4 people on Sup Forums who still watch this show

If Carl dies the show is over. Ricks whole goal is meaningless without the father/son dynamic. He just becomes another generic badass character and not a father trying to protect people. But I think this show only has maybe 1-2 more seasons anyways.

The producers have no intention of ending it any time soon. The ratings could drop to 3 million and AMC still wouldn't cancel it. It will easily go another 10 years or so unless some huge controversy or behind the scenes drama leads to cancellation, and even IF that happens I bet Amazon or Netflix or someone would pick it up.

Well then I hope they pick up some new writers and maybe a new director.

They're low on ammo now. They wanted to avoid being low on ammo.

most watched TV show in history, and still doing 8.9 million views on average despite "muh bleeding views" shit people meme on about.

>If Carl dies the show is over. Ricks whole goal is meaningless without the father/son dynamic
Don't forget he has a wife's daughter to look after
Raising your wife's son/daughter is more compelling to today's "modern" audience

I wish there were long pointy things. Like broomsticks with knives affixed or something like that. I bet you could let in groups of walkers in a controlled fashion and herd them to the factory catwalks. Two people in rotating shifts could sure remove quite a lot of walkers. Or just stick a few of them through all the broken windows.

A battle of attrition. Who gives up first? The saviours or the people doing the zombie makeup on the crew.

Well, guys, this story arc is just it. Rick's attack, now negan will floor Alexandria and when he moves to hilltop he'll be betrayed by dwight. Then he'll be captured and we'll fast forward to grampa rick and his utopia.

Kirkman literally said he's never ever killing off Series Carol

>mfw actually enjoyed Seasons 6 & 7
>mfw waiting for Season 8 to finish so I can binge it
Feels alright. Don't really get all the hate for it.

>Don't really get all the hate for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=NPOb3DlB7WA

real solid argument you failed to make there. come back with a point next time

i only began watching the show about a year ago.
binging it made it bearable. watching weekly this season, for the first time, it's excruciating.

cant believe i watched 8 seasons of this trash

Exactly this: stupid songs, clucky cliche cancer dialogue, cheap moments and even the graphics are cancerous shit.

I only watch this show for Rosita, unironically.