Who is? Odin? King Thor from future? The real Nick Fury? Another shitty Aaron OC?

Who is? Odin? King Thor from future? The real Nick Fury? Another shitty Aaron OC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vRlJrkxsqo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's probably Skurge. MAYBE Heimdall. People who think it's Odin are idiots and it's clearly an Asgardian so it's not Fury.

Smart money's probably on Skurge, so that Marvel can tarnish the legacy of yet another of their top level death scenes by bringing someone back (and to tie in with a movie, at that)

Skurge ir Heimdall? I don't like It.... why not crazy Thor? The one who killed Cap and other Avengers.

Balder

its Odin

I'm going with this too

>assguardian

Who thought this was a good name?

Why would Odin need Mjolnir, he's a lot more powerful than either Thor or Mjolnir.

He has a beard.

and seemingly only one eye

Yeah, he tied with Galactus, even though asgardian gods aren't suppose to be cosmic entity-tier

Where are you from that you'd pronounce it like that?

It's going to be Jane again. And she'll be the best War Thor and she'll become War Thor Odinson and the that one guy will have to find another name. And she's the best ever. He sucks.

>Asgardian
>Axe-like Mjolnir
>implies he's a former super-villain
>arc happening near the release of Thor 3
It's Skurge.

She also grew a beard and muscles to fight gender stereotypes

The Hammer pumps you full of pure Asgardian Test. Every use of the hammer was giving her more hair and acne than you could imagine.

Asgardian trembo when?

>Balder
>WAR Thor
You didn't read Thor before, did you?

>even though asgardian gods aren't suppose to be cosmic entity-tier
Odin is.

>refers to himself as a Thor BEFORE grabbing hammer
It's Red Norvell, you fucking plebs.

>who picked up Thor's hammer?
>let's drag this out for a year

>what did Nick Fury say to Thor?
>let's drag this out for three years!

>now who's this NEW new Thor

Aaron needs to stop.

>Balder got sick and tired of being Hel's bitch
>Is now doing the Asgardian equivalent to a school shooting.

He is not Odin anymore, you should call him Borson.

>bring back him del
>not making him blacked
Marvel wold do NO such thing! SCURGYPOO it is

>bring back
You say that as if he hasn't been appearing in nearly every issue of Jane's run.

>Sif takes the title of Odin.

That's what happens when you get ignored by your dad and cucked by Thanos.

I'd read the fuck out of a femOdin comic desu.

>My Allfather can't be this cute.

underrated trips

They are creating yet another dark version of the avengers (Hydra Cap, Ock, probably Doom will follow) so i think this is going to be either Skurge or Tyr (actual god of war), what is bothering me is why an asgardian would change his name

I dont really care at this point

Kek.

Gods are living stories. They literally become their roles.

Yup Odin-force is great

Zeus was pretty badass too (and both Thor and Hercules becomes omnipotent when they herness the power of their fathers)

I thought no one in the whole universe was even close to the top 10 cosmic entities in the power level, with Galactus being the 10th and Phoenix Force 9th

Regular Galactus is a jobber, but when he is full then he is top tier in the cosmic hierarchy.

Who's ranking is that? Someone's powerlevel wank has got your head messed up. The best thing to do is not think about it too hard.

Now that i think about it, it could as well be Ultimate Thor. Molecule Man wanted this hammer to be part of the 616 (even the nature of the hammer changed, from tech to mystic), so maybe now Thorlief Golmen is native of the 616 like Miles

Odin and Zeus are placed at the same level as Galactus here.

He's the ALL-NEW Ultimate Thor. Not the Same-Old Ultimate Thor. Plus, he wouldn't suddenly not look like Ultimate Thor.

>mfw when when 3 years later to reveal its actually ultimate thor whos history got merged with 616

yeah Ultimates 2 stated this is no longer a thing, but still you can get an idea of the power-levels (wich mean nothing in cosmic entity battles anyway)

Cosmic powerlevels from before secret wars are irrelevant now, as stated by our deceased Warloock Tribunal, desu.

At least that whould give a minimal explanation as to why Starbrand, Carol, Blue Marvel and Monica combined are less powerfull than an inexperienced Quasar.

Not confirmed, but give Spencer a number or two of secret empire and this will be canon.

Big burly Norsemen with big axes and no real compunction againsr julling you and taking your shit.

>inexperienced Quasar

Is this still a thing? The random shield girl still have the powers while the original Quasar is still around? For god's sake i know that the cosmic characters changes doesnt last long usually but plis remove her already

Having Wendell train a successor is actually a good story though. It's just a shame we're seeing so little of it.

Apart from Starbrand the other three of those would always have been less powerful than Quasar.

>Another shitty Aaron OC
Do you honestly expect anything else? We are talking about a guy who made his entire book with Doctor Strange about his Donut Steels, despite the great amount of magic characters within the MU.

Seriously, what is it with Aaron and his shit OCs. I don't mind new characters but he is basically making every new villain or the hero youtube.com/watch?v=5vRlJrkxsqo Hasn't he heard of character development?

original retired because too much cosmic awareness was driving him insane and we've seen how that turns out

Spencer don't know nothing about cosmic universe. If even Wendell was so powerfull, how that lesbo whore can be? But of course his OC need to be superior and better of the most big guys together.

I don't know if I'm being trolled or just talking to a retard right here.

Wendell's exit had been set-up prior to Spencer and shit, half of the Quasar shit Wendell went through was learning to control an unimaginable font of power. We haven't seen new Quasar's feats equal anything like Wendell's yet, save for a raw power output which doesn't contradict very much (if anything).

Spencer sure as shit knows more cosmic universe than you do, and when you say "lesbo whore" you only come across like a pathetic cunt looking for something to be triggered by.

Yeah, Spencer is clearly a Gruenwald fan so it'd be more surprising if he hadnt read his Quasar run. Likewise, the only character whose power output should have been higher than a full-blown Quasar is Starbrand.

How hungry was Galactus?And I thought we all agreed to ignored Fractions run

Calma down, Spencer. Your OC and shitty event sucks. You can't change that. Quasar was never a S+ character and tou can't change that.

No you suck.

Have you actually read Gruenwald's Quasar? He's not the Protector of the Universe for nothing.

his new characters in ghost rider were fine though, specially the new caretaker. Too bad he completely forgot how to write when he took over Thor

I fucking knew Capt. Picard was hiding something.

>You can call me "Daddy", Thor

>Odin and Zeus are placed at the same level as Galactus here.

Celestials are WAY above the Sky Fathers