Alright Sup Forums, what am I in for?

Alright Sup Forums, what am I in for?

Season 1 was awesome, season 2 was still pretty good, but prepare for bittersweet ending.

Dissapointment and forced in sjw morals. Regardless of what Sup Forums says, mabels the only saving grace

>force in sjw morals
>mabel is the only saving grace
You do know that letting the female get away with everything is another SJW trait, right?

>muh sjw bogeyman

stay mad, losers.

The apocalypse was completly accidental

don't boost your expectations too high.
some awesome trope deconstruction and fairly eerie imagery in a couple of episodes
the ending isn't shit, but it has one fatal flaw which doesn't get talked about a lot on co it starts developing one character and then just stops and goes on to develop another one

>forced in sjw morals
I think you've become the thing you hate user, seeing agendas everywhere, even when they're not there.

A very fun wild ride at first, which eventually collapses under its own weight and ends in a way that makes you feel unfulfilled and underwhelmed.

>The apocalypse was completly accidental
Bullshit, she knew what she was doing.

>falling for such terrible bait
really Sup Forums?

Having the boy get punished for asking out girls then humiliating himself to nake up for it? I fucking hated dipper but even he didnt deserve that
No fucking way

The mabel internet defense force is real.

Every series ever that has a lot of buildup and dares to have a grand finale is bound to make you feel unfulfilled and underwhelmed. That's how human mind works, you always expect more.

>I fucking hated dipper
Dipper was a bro despite all the shit he had to put up with.

Nah, I've enjoyed finales to shows with a lot of buildup before, you can definitely pull it off. Even then, the show started to buckle before the finale. I'm in the camp that thinks that one more season was needed to really do things properly, season 2 really did feel rushed.

An amazing show.

A fantastic show. Sup Forums likes to harp on the negative aspects of the show, which it does have but when you get down to it the positives outweigh the negatives. 32 of the 40 episodes of the show range from pretty good to great.

What were they trying to do, get Dipper to start crushing on boys?

Rick and morty level

Probably the best cartoon this decade, up until the end where it ends in a harsh redpill force-feeding.

See you on Sup Forums.

This show brought me back to kids cartoons after a decade of abstinence. I never even visted Sup Forumsbefore 2012.
The ending is ok but could be better.

Dipper reminds me of how I used to be obsessed with the Ripley's Believe it or Not TV show and other such weirdness. I wanted to believe there was more to the world than we could explain conventionally, even if I knew that stuff couldn't actually be real.

25% dark and spooky inter-dimensional apocalyptic conspiracies and backstories.

75% mid-nineties nickelodeon-tier tweenage randumb just to get to it.

The ost titles "saying goodbye to gravity falls" and the metal cover theme song are great though.

Spoiler alert, don't get too attached to Mabel.

And no, Wendy never becomes interesting

And she didn't feel the least bit bad about it

You're going to kind of like Mabel but by the end of the series you'll despise her and realize you never liked her

>Thinking hurting people by accident excuses you from apologizing for it