Me

she graduated from Brown m8

>Brown
Oh shit, well I guess she's full retarded

And she only got in because of who she is. Fuck outta here with your bullshit

nah she went full retard

Pic unrelated.

Why is she so beautiful? She reminds me of a song I never heard bros

It is full retard to fuck Harvey Weinstein and not benefit from the sacrifice because he has been run out of Hollywood. She should have hooked her slut train to a better Jew.

She got in because of her grades, she got the opportunity because of who she is.

>She got in because of her grades
>Home schooled actors actors with not made up grades
You're an actual retarded person aren't you?

nice

What a flabby skinnyfat pale disgusting body. Truly the face is all that matters

>pale
>bad
kill yourself

It is if you're going to the beach. Try going outside, the sunlight's good for you

If you zoom in close you can see she has a mustache.

>sunlight's good for you
>gives you skin cancer

I want to lick it, I want to kiss her for hours, our tongues dancing and fighting each other for days

>"I’ve seen men made fragile and insecure by a distorted sense of what constitutes male success."

>"We don’t often talk about men being imprisoned by gender stereotypes but I can see that that they are and that when they are free, things will change for women as a natural consequence."

You never heard old MacDonald had a whore?

>you_tried.tif

she wants all men to be brokedick sentimental betas, except of course for the chad that she's fucking

And despite all her talk about female empowerment, she still got HARVESTED

>people don't get that the guy in this picture is her handler

yeah, he handles her tits and ass and then cums in her vagoo

>Heh heh heh. Yes... deprive the white race of Vitamin D... good goy

Possible but I doubt it. There's just not enough people in the world to ensure that EVERY manchurian celebrity gets a handler who's fit, tall, good looking, etc etc

What tits?

What ass?

Even that dude in the old Pedowood threads leading Justin Bieber alone was an ultra-Chad though

Blind, retarded, or...??

Heterosexual.

But she has tits and an ass.

>ywn be the guy
jdimsa

Don't ever wear your hair like that again

Other than him she only dates betas. Even a fucking asian

>ywn comfort emma when she comes home and tears up from the trauma of being HARVESTED
Why even live?

In this day and age everything gives you cancer. “Dying of old age” is just your body getting so weak and frail you get cancer. Half the shit you eat gives you cancer. When you microwave your hot pocket to stick your dick into, you have a chance of getting cancer. Not playing with your balls actually has a chance to increase cancer. So if being afraid of cancer is your excuse to not go outside, I got news for you pal, you probably already have it. Also if the sun was blocked by perpetual clouds for 1 year, the Uv rays would still give you cancer so you might as well get the vitamin D while you’re at it

>half
I watched her UN speech
she's certified

she gets a pass because she keeps a hairy pusy