Star Vs the Forces of Evil

They miss each other greatly when they are apart for a conference for a few days, how will they cope with forever

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Jd9u4y8k
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYZpZr3Cv7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder Starco has a big chance of being the greatest love story ever told starting next season.

Toradora/

palmtop star

drawfags make it happen.

I like
Star Butterfly

Where is the promo, Nefcy? A t least give us a fucking promo

Starco is not endgame.

>Starco is not endgame.

The only way I see Starco not being endgame is that either one or both of them die

>Implying this show won't end depressing

This threads finally slowed down.

I like her
More.

use the catalog senpai

I miss them everyday. Webshorts fucking where? Comics where? Manga adaptation where?

Daron should unleash the beast already.

With the season 3 anticipation, how hype should Nefcy make the trailer?

God, I love this show.

>Meanwhile in bizarro star vs the forces of evil

>Webshorts fucking where?
That'd be nice, but they just would slow down the making of s3 and s4.
>Comics where?
Maybe never if the first 4 numbers of Deep Trouble (or the collection) don't sell well.
>Manga adaptation where?
Dued wat. Btw there's a cinecomic of the first episodes, but I personally don't like this kind of thing. I fell like that keeps the downsides of animation and merges them with those of comics.

WHY DID YOU KILL MY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

>Princess Marco
cool image ruined, it desn't fit well in serious/epic tones

BUY THE COMICS

starco is ugly and flawed

>Star is evil and ludo is the real hero
Fund it

Until the inevitable backstory episode(s) next season prove me wrong I'm going to assume Toffee in his warrior days was a swaggering Chad until Moon put the fear of god into him.

Less is more. I liked a previous user idea of just the wand beeping like in the opening, except it slows down and turns green right at the end.

>New opening
>Instead of Star being pushed by Moon to Earth and crash meeting into Marco, it's Moon dragging Star into Mewni while Marco chases after her too late.

Imagine

>JARCO WON!!!!

Ummm... no sweetie, Jarco lost by a massive margin. Starco won by over 30 more episodes of development.

Starco is the true endgame. Star is who the IRL Marco chose. Any time a jarco supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Jarco is literally the least popular ship of all time.

Starco fucking won.

*sips tea*

If you keep repeating a lie, you'll soon believe it to be the truth.

>Ummm... no sweetie

if you have to write multiple paragraphs about which fictional relationship "won," then you automatically lose

Don't forget the reddit spacing, it's just another redditor. He has to go back.

I call falseflagging! What do I win?

more importantly, people already support it
if they make it canon, we rejoice
if they dont, nearly everyone will ignore it anyways, and it will go down in infamy
people dont care about canon, fans of nearly every show ignore it half the time, they only care about how good certain people are together, and in this case it is star and marco
you are entitle to your own opinion, like jarco is better, but that doesnt change the fact that a large chuck of the fanbase, and nearly all fan-content creators believe in starco

What if instead of SouthCal Star will appear in Scandinavia or Russia, where sun is half-forgotten memory for 7 months in a year and you have to drink 40+ alcohol to keep yourself warm?
Will she be able to keep her cheerful attitude for long?

Jarco is a totally acceptable ship to root for :)

yes, she will endure the long harsh winter with only joy in her heart

This is about Trump and Hillary again, da?

What if Star uses her magic on Echo Creek to bring winter to the city so she can celebrate a true White Christmas with Marco who always wanted to celebrate a true White Christmas?

Starco is for pathetic cucks, jarco is endgame, this is a fact. Starco is absolute shit compared to jarco.

Star is a criminal. Lock her up.

Enjoy your inferior """""""""women""""""""" cuck. Star is a pathetic beta while jackie is alpha.

Star would probably get beat up by Russian school staceys

Disney don't have the balls for a depressing ending.

Question to all my Sup Forums friends: Does a Starco endgame trigger you?

I'm under the impression it doesn't and most of you support it, but I suspect there may be a couple of anons from there who don't like it.

it would come out of left field, as well

How about a mindfuck episode where it can fool kids that its a happy ending?

I know (you)'s are addictive but this is just pathetic. Here's some pity (you)'s I hope they're enough to get you through your day

no, it's perfect
Marco is honorarily an aryan

They won't. The first scene of S3 will be Marco cutting open a portal to Mewni.

Star is cute. CUTE

Fucking die you piece of shit.

You're such a pathetic cuck loving a desperate pathetic cuck of a women. Jackie will beat star, star has to go back.

are you sure you are from bizzarro world?

I-I A-Agree with you user. T-There is still Hope!

You sure sound like a zutara.

Real Starco shill here, this is pure crap. There are no paid shills. Most of us are volunteers who just so happen to disagree with your sick, dumb waifu. There is no shortage of good SVTFOE fans who want to see Jarco go down in flames.

Yes, we do disrupt this not!general. We have template posts about controversial subjects and pics designed to piss you off. Our lead gave us a shared folder with over 1000 pics of half naked monster men for more "cuck" distraction posts.

The goal isn't to get you to support Starco. That's a lost cause. It's disruption so you waste more time arguing instead of supporting Jarco.

Why tell you? Well, honestly this thread is kind of annoying and I wanted to set the record straight. But mostly, all polls show Jarco trailing so far behind Star has this locked. We can shit all over you and openly laugh about it because this show is already over.

Ok.

Delete your account

>aryan

Marco is one of the Indo-Iranian peoples of 1600-900 BC?

Sheeit, that's quite a tweest. How'd he end up in 2017 California?

Jarco btfo. How will they ever recover?

Yes, destroy star. She deserves pain from best girl jackie. Jarco will always win and will always cuck starco.

Who do you think built the aztec pyramids

Fucking shut up.

Marco has a white mom and still is brown af. Star needs to use her zyklon b blast on him

He's very light, the exact same shade as the pinoy under the cali sun.

To that user who wrote that hugeass essay analysis about Star and Marco's relationship, if you're here I just wanna say I love you. "Star-getting an emotional root canal-crushed" is the best thing I have ever read in my entire pathetic life.

Screencap?

I missed that one. Screencap? Link to thread?

Something tells me Star will be even worse off at the end of season 3 than she is now

>umm no sweetie
>educate them with facts

Your Tumblr is showing

It's a pastebin. I'm afraid mods will delete it imediately. Here goes nothing anyway pastebin.com/Jd9u4y8k

No, it's an interesting twist.

I want to know more. Does Marco worship Dyaus or is he from a later period of history where more accessible deities like Varuna and Agni are more popular? Do he and his family perform ritual sacrifice to return the energies of the living to Geush Urvan? Is he pre or post Zoroaster? Was he born to the precursors of the Indic people after they returned from mercenary service in Armenia? Or was he born later after they migrated down into the Indic Valley?

I feel like the show hasn't properly conveyed any of this.

Thanks user

Sauce?

>let's draw marco so he looks Asian

fuck whoever drew this

can we have a Queen moon Knighting Marcos please.

Jarco will win, star has been forever cucked. This is a fact and starco faggots are retarded.

Reminder that Hekapoo not tracking down her scissors for close to a year is the biggest pile of BS in the entire show.

no wait

star somehow being more sensible tha marco with the scissors is

Holy hell, what an analysis. Thanks for the pastebin user.

Also we need more nicknames for the brilliant madwoman that is Nefcy

Hekapoo probably didn't give that much of a fuck because she could always just make more. It wasn't until some idiot started spamming them that she did anything.

I can buy Star being more careful with them. She's grown up around them, they have more limitations than a wand that could do literally anything, and for the first season she wasn't supposed to leave Earth anyway (not that that was an issue as long as her parents didn't catch her on Mewni, but still).

Nefcy knows we must suffer

so that that Season 4 payoff is that much sweeter

honestly don't expect things to be hunky-dory by Season 3, since there's a Season 4 in the works and the Toffee thing (and relationship stuff) has JUST started to swing into high gear

Star probably fucked around with scissors before she went to Earth.

Marco will realize what a loser star is and dump her for jackie

rekt.

Doesn't looks more white than asian to me, here have an asian marco.

HAHAHAHAHA! Starcofags BTFO! Star should kill herself she's so pathetic.

You fags can't even recognize a copy pasta adapted to Star vs

Reminder that Star is weebshit
Season 1+2 = Jo
Season 3 = Ha
Season 4 = Kyu

No it doesn't trigger me, I just prefer Jarco. Starco is cliché as fuck

How would she kill herself?

>AU where Star "accidentally" turns Jackie into a troll just before leaving fir Mewni

The creator was influenced by her love for magical girl shows and Shoji manga growing up. Most new creators are influenced by anime and manga these days, sucks but it's reality

Welcome to the corn fields mother fucker

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYZpZr3Cv7I

>muh cliche
Full pleb, go back to shilling la la land

Starco cucks hate originality it seems.

More Star suffering makes my penis erect.

Daron "Cug the Bug" Nefcy
Daron "Star Sufferfly" Nefcy
Daron "The spic likes 'em thicc" Nefcy
Daron "It's hip to sink ships" Nefcy
Daron "Horny for cuckold's horns" Nefcy
Daron "Lore and shipwar" Nefcy
Daron "Self-insert, get hurt" Nefcy