youtube.com/watch?v=jCdNtqtx91Q
youtube.com/watch?v=pg7oEELG4i4
youtube.com/watch?v=sHGukLGeRmA
youtube.com/watch?v=-OmohYBsrk8
youtube.com/watch?v=iWHAko58EO8
youtu.be/cz_dgHsJU9M?t=171
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have we seen feats of superhumanism from Afro? Can he block machine gun fire with his sword for instance, because we've seen Jack do that.

So long as there aren't any civilians around for Afro to use as human shields, Jack should be able to win. It'll be a pretty pitched battle though.

>Can he block machine gun fire with his sword for instance
Yes.
In fact, one of his major skills is literally slicing bullets in half.

Jack wins. Afro had the Ninja Ninja but now Jack has Jack As Fuck Ghost.
srsly tho Jack wins 75%
/thread

Jack has a magic sword, Afro does not, therefore jack wins because

>magic

Afro has shown to not only be an amazing swordsman but able to take a shit ton of damage.

>idiot found dead with two bullet holes in him from one bullet
ok yeah what a great skill

His fights with Afro Droid and the Vassals are the best showings of what Afro's capable of:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUwpjY3A23c
youtube.com/watch?v=jCdNtqtx91Q

Afro has Jack beat in terms of strength and endurance but jack has better training and I think more experience if you go with S5 Jack.

>/thread
please leave and never come back to Sup Forums

I gotta ask cause I've watched Afro a long time ago: Was Ninja Ninja real? Like real real and not just Afro's conscience or something? I remember that nobody ever seemed to notice him, but then Gino outright just fucks him up.

>Was Ninja Ninja real? Like real real and not just Afro's conscience or something?

Yeah. He was meant to deconstruct the stoic badass cliche by showing that beneath that hardened exterior is a torrent of conflicting emotions

They explain it better in the game:

youtube.com/watch?v=pg7oEELG4i4

The important bits are at the 4:35 and 7:00 marks.

In the manga though, the original story, he's an independent sinister supernatural entity.

Ninja Ninja was Afro's inner monologue given form basically. Justice actually outright says he was an imaginary friend, not sure how he knew Ninja Ninja was there though.

>Afro has Jack beat in terms of strength

I'm inclined to agree. He doesn't have a magic sword, but he has insane cutting power and can even weaponize the hilt and sheath of his blade through powerful thrusts:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHGukLGeRmA

Afro has the number 1 headband.

He cuts them in a way that the fragments trail away from his body.

Hmmm, so when Gino/Kuma "kills" Ninja it's actually Afro coming to terms with his past (in this case the fact that he'll need to kill Gino)

I think. I'm really not 100% sure on that part. It could just have been Afro accepting that part of him that feels is truly dead and doesn't care that he has to kill Gino.

Jack's feats demonstrate he is a lot faster and stronger than Afro. He also has a magical sword which pretty regularly sunders mundane and sometimes even magical weapons.

However, Afro is completely amoral and ruthless. Human shield tactics may be in the offing. Of course, if Afro actually KILLS an innocent, Jack may LET 'ER RIP. And as we've just recently seen, when Jack wants to kill you, he's direct.

You should have said "Bolt" not "John Travolta" to keep the VA gag

How would jack do as the owner of the number 2 headband?

Pretty well. Everyone's trying to kill him all ready. But he'd only choose to own the thing if it meant getting the number 1 headband would get him a ticket back to the past.

aku has the number one band

literally the same show

Who had more personality Justice or Aku

You be the judge:

youtube.com/watch?v=-OmohYBsrk8
youtube.com/watch?v=iWHAko58EO8
youtu.be/cz_dgHsJU9M?t=171

Samui jack hands down, even with out his sword.
>op
>can't age
>good with every weapon he uses
> has 70+ years of exp
>magic sword
>fought armies of robots.