Has any character had too deal with more shit that they didn't signed up for then Alfred Pennyworth?

Has any character had too deal with more shit that they didn't signed up for then Alfred Pennyworth?

He has been given many chances to walk away rich and pursue acting, but he stays out of duty.

He did sign up for that, he believes in Bruce mission. He just believes Bruce deserves to be happy beyond winning fights. I hate Casuals, Batman is one of the guys that inspires more loyalty in the superhero community, only second to superman.

This
If anyone in Bat cast it's Gordon who didn't sign up for a dude in a bat get-up running around

>Has any character had too deal with more shit that they didn't signed up for then Alfred Pennyworth?
He is the butler. More importantly, he raised Bruce after the shooting. Part of him knows that he is responsible for Bruce getting into a Bat costume, and as such can't walk away from it all. Remember that Bruce was already an adult by the time he dressed up, and Alfred must have wondered what he did wrong to have caused this.

Sometimes I think when Alfred's home alone he will stare into a mirror naked, pull his pubes out with his hands and gently place them on top of his bald head.

I think I liked when Alfred became the Joker better

He could become the pubemaster.

This guy gets it.

Alfred Pubesworth

I wonder how Alfred feels about Bruce being in the Justice League.

Relieved now that he finally has time to fart and masturbate when he's gone.

Irons Alfred is probably the closest to all of these.
He is definitely devoted to Bruce and stand by him, but is also frustrated with Bruce's obsession and explicitly expresses his doubts about his "mission"

Golden Age fat Alfred is the best.

He doesn't doubt the mission, he believes its a worthy life choice, it's just that he doesn't want to consume Bruce. Alfred is proud when Bruce saves the city, but is afraid Bruce may never quit until he dies.

He likes the outsiders more. The outsiders are filled with people batman selected or people that is extremely loyal to Bruce, the league is just a club Bruce joins with powerful people and a few friends.

>He doesn't doubt the mission, he believes its a worthy life choice, it's just that he doesn't want to consume Bruce. Alfred is proud when Bruce saves the city, but is afraid Bruce may never quit until he dies.
Yeah, it is true that Bruce is a hero, but Alfred would have preferred Bruce grow up as a White Knight rather than the Dark Knight. That Bruce could have saved people in a manner that his dead parents would have preferred.

Partners dont coax others into raping clowns Gordon.

The day there's a Lantern Ring fueled by Loyalty, Alfred's going to be the most powerful hero of all.

>Alfred never got a miniseries
I feel there is potential in stories told from his point of view

Yes. And that's why Alfred is. Concerned when Bruce spends too much time as batman fighting goons and petty crime without taking showers or shaving, in a way Alfred loves the adventurer in his son, the love for justice, the crazy genius stuff he builds etc, but he hates seen Bruce drift apart from the boys, not dating or caring about the company of his parents of the charities.
I really like when Alfred forces Bruce to go out on dates, in a sense Alfred is the keeper of Bruce more human side. Superman is cool, but when your best friend is literally an alien it means you need something to ground you and remind you of simpler things, Bruce should only smile while watching movies or fighting super secret deadly martial artists

>Fighting paradaemons from a planet full of evil gods is not conductive to a long and healthy life, but perhaps a little socialization to go with the regular brooding and bruising might be healthy.

Truly the hero the Justice League needs

>I really like when Alfred forces Bruce to go out on dates, in a sense Alfred is the keeper of Bruce more human side.
Alfred is probably the only reason "Bruce Wayne" as a person still exists. Bruce could have easily gone nuts and become Batman full time, Alfred just wouldn't allow it.

what's the context? I loved this look for J'onn, wish they kept it.

>Thank God he finally has friends

They're a good influence on him.

I meant the kill Superman mission
Irons Alfred definitely stands with Bruce's war on crime, but he called Bruce out when Superman hasn't really done anything wrong

To be fair after the crazy little bastard turned 18, Alfred could've left at any time.
He loves the excitement.

>To be fair after the crazy little bastard turned 18, Alfred could've left at any time.
>He loves the excitement.
Alfred couldn't do it. Not when he doesn't feel Bruce can take care of himself alone. Bruce Wayne is not really a mature adult.

Explains why in Kingdom Come, where Batman has basically given up on being Bruce Wayne, Alfred is nowhere to be seen.

Alfred died of old age, dude

Alfred is probably dead in Kingdom Come
With luck of natural causes, without luck Bane and Riddler killed him
Which Bruce then goes full 1984 with Batbots in the streets

Yeah, exactly.

He should be arrested for letting child abuse occur.

I am glad we have reached an agreement user

>He should be arrested for letting child abuse occur.
Let me repeat, Bruce only started wearing the Bat suit after he was way older than 18. If it was possible for Alfred to force Bruce to not start being Batman, he would have.

>He should be arrested for letting child abuse occur.
Hold on, are you talking about ROBIN then?

Well, that's on Bruce's head.

I hate Kingdom Come and the way it portrayed everyone that isn't Superman so much. Authoritarian Batman is such bullshit and so is Wonder woman giving up on her mission. Its all so contrived to make Superman's return impact but then again it is a Superman story after all.