DCEU Appreciation/positivity thread

DCEU Appreciation/positivity thread.

>What are your favorite scenes/moments from the DCEU so far?
>Any hopes/ideas for future films you want to share?

If the retards start spamming the irrelevant philosophical imagery memes ignore them, may they metaphorically die in a grease fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8NDmGPsDNM
youtube.com/watch?v=9RynVyFzcis&t
youtube.com/watch?v=SpzARuB1Ujc
youtube.com/watch?v=9RynVyFzcis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who will be the next big villain for the Justice League? Starro? Anti-Monitor? Superboy Prime?

What are these memes supposed to convey? Cause they're making me pretty upset.

Every Faora fighting scene

And I just want to see the Aquaman solo
And Gadot walking off the WW role

Hopefully Ocean Master.
Superboy Prime won't happen, especially if they have possessed Clark in JL1.
Anti Monitor is too big and would diminish Darkseid JL1 is building up.
Starro would be cool as a sinister invasion of the body snatchers kinda story but I feel is too lacking in action for Snyder.

>And I just want to see the Aquaman solo
Same, it and Black Panther are probably my 2 longer term most excited films I am looking forward to.

>>What are your favorite scenes/moments from the DCEU so far?
- Krypton had it's chance
- Clark taking the nuke to stop DD
- "I love you, this is my world, you are my world"

You think Snyder will direct JL3? That would be cool. I think he should change the lighting though.

Iconic visual parallels.

As someone who is mainly a Marvel fan, I still want to see the DCEU be successful. Batman has always been a big hit or miss for me, but this has gotten me hopeful. While the killing people thing was a letdown, his fighting style and costume look really good.

Personally, I'm hoping for the success of WW, Aquaman and maybe Shazam (One of my favorites from DC) to kickstart DC digging out other characters than just the JLA line up.
Really would like to see Raven, Beast Boy and Beetle in future films.

>You think Snyder will direct JL3? That would be cool.
Probably not. Probably best if he doesn't just so at least that bias will be removed from the film's expectations.
>I think he should change the lighting though.
Really sick to death about the lighting/color complaints. Films look magnificent.

Faora and WW scissoring

No, Faora and Mera
WW can fuck off

More batmobile

>Really sick to death about the lighting/color complaints. Films look magnificent.
I like it but I feel like every movie shouldn't have the same style is what I mean, just like they're changing up the genres slightly for every movie. A Superman movie should be slightly brighter and a Batman movie should be slightly darker, but that's just my opinion.

Hope Gareth Edwards or Brad Bird directs Man of Steel 2.
Rogue One & Ghost Protocol were fantastic.

>the car was trending
>Aquaman was trending
>Snyder was trending
What a great day.

Fair.

>No, Faora and Mera
God Mera looks so fantastic.

>Every Faora fighting scene

You know, I remember when MoS was released and people on Sup Forums were praising the fight scenes and saying they wish he could direct other members of the Justice League fight scenes.

Casting ideas...

Ingrid Bolso Berdal (westworld) as Cheetah

I hope parademons actually are a challenge to the league, not just "punch to die" mooks like the chitauri

The Aquaman solo is going to be the best

Ruth Wilson (luthor) as Circe

I wanna see a Metal Men movie, dammit. Metal Men and Shazam could bring the bright, vibrant Silver Age vibe to the DCEU.

Until now the only bad DCEU fighting scenes that I've seen are the SS and WW scenes
>all that fucking slow-motion

Rebecca Hall as Catwoman
> Would make up for Marvel telling her midway through filming "lol no, your not gonna be the main villain of Iron Man 3 as we promised"

To be fair, we haven't seen the Wonder Woman movie yet. Sometimes things are slowed down in the trailer that aren't in the actual movie.

>iconic
They're common shots used in every visual medium. I could pull these out of any movie, tv show or comic book.

That looks great but I think that Eva Green should be Selina

I hope we get an adaptation of Arkham asylum at some point

If they do end up having separate universes I would love Metal Men to be in the same one as Shazam. Maybe they'll have other heroes too.

Since we are already getting the detailed GRGiger style stuff with Krypton & the New Gods if we get Brainac I hope he is similar to his tas version and is very clean & simple looking, kinda like the tek in Oblivion.

>guy gardner
>dceu
Please, no
They'd soft him just like they did with Boomer

>favorite scenes
First flight
"You can save all of them"
World Engine destruction
Final flight battle in MoS
BvS intro
Superman talking to Luthor
Warehouse fight
>hopes
Give me Brainiac in MoS2. And don't neuter him either. I understand in a solo movie you can't make him as powerful as he is but at least contain heavy references to the greater power of Brainiac, like maybe murals on his ship pointing to the greater collective or something.
I also have a pipe dream that someone will use a heavy synthwave/cyberpunk/tech-noir theme for a Superman/Brainiac movie some day but it'll never happen. People keep claiming Supes is old fashioned? Why not go all the way and remind people that even if he is old fashioned, that's not a bad thing.

>DCAU pics

I honestly fucking hate the DCAU and it's fans. First is brought casuals, them the casuals started to complain about "not muh" because of the movies, when the DCEU is much more like the comics than the kiddy cartoon about the man who has a bone for Batgirl. It's like a pleb filter.

>synthwave/cyberpunk/tech-noir theme for a Superman/Brainiac movie
Marry me

> 1990s John Lithgow will never play Lex Luthor.
Why live?

>Ocean Master
I hope to god they'd get it right and use his new and improved version. I wanna see a DC villain save lives on the big screen.

I 3rd this notion at least for the scenes on Brainac's ship.

>>Any hopes/ideas for future films you want to share?
I'm super-hype for Aquaman. Regardless of whether or not WB is trotting out Justice League first to "catch up" to Marvel, and then doing individual films, I think it's an interesting way to do it to make their movies feel different. After getting a little taste and seeing what he can do in JL, I think people will be more interested to see a solo film that isn't going to be 90% origin.

Also, there was some douchebag who was floating rumors that Wan got '70s prog rock band Goblin to do the score, just because they wrote an atmospheric instrumental titled "Aquaman". While it's very likely bullshit, it would be fucking amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8NDmGPsDNM

Also, the Black Adam movie leading into a Shazam movie is so, so excellent. How many times have you seen a villain get his origin before the hero? Could be really awesome if it works.

>>Any hopes/ideas for future films you want to share?

As quick as we get from this Ayer/Snyder ghetto as we can get, the better. I hope Captain Marvel and Black Adam movies are here sooner rather than later.

>Give me Brainiac in MoS2. And don't neuter him either.
I would love this. I hope for some Superman family stuff, but I doubt Steel will get introduced. I still wish he would though.

There's a ton of talent, good characters and decent ideas there. They just need to fire Snyder.
Before you flip your shit, I love these characters and it's a pain to see them like this.

Batman Beyond at some point?

Cyborg movie to happen with these things:
>Pic related: Black Narcissus
Mah waifu and Would appeal to young black girls especially
>Cyborg to be able to transform into normal human and mention that his tissue is regenerating underneath
>Two villains: Malware and Grid
>Maybe end with a tease of Doc Magnus coming to Vic for help or something to lead into a Metal Men film or something

>Others: Starro in a JL film. Brainiac in MOS2. Firestorm movie with Multiplex and KF. Or KF (Louise) in SS2. She'd probably have normie appeal which would be great because Caitlin is inferior. Legion of Doom somewhere down the line.

Both solid choices but now that there is no chance she will play Domino I throw in Olivia Wilde.

Great choice too
>tfw Marvel and Star Wars killed Tron 3
Fucking Disney

>>tfw Marvel and Star Wars killed Tron 3
>Fucking Disney
I am so fucking angry about that especially since she was to become the focus.

I hope that they keep getting directors with good artistic sensibilities.

I mean i really hope Refn, Gibson and the Lego Batman guy get to work on their respective films. But there hasn't been any word on them for ages and now it seems that goyer of all people is set to direct SS2

I thought that just got announced a week or two back

I think Malware with a few of his power ranger looking robots like Haxxan would be good. Good waifu choice.

>I think Malware with a few of his power ranger looking robots like Haxxan would be good. Good waifu choice.

Agreed. And the action figures be pretty sweet too.

Moar Black Narcissus

Would be*

never thought i would meet another nigga that liked the idea of a cyborg film

His rebirth series is just such a comfy read.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RynVyFzcis&t
I liked this scene

If Leto appears as the Joker again i hope his teeth are normal. Because if not for the caps he looks perfect

>No three way scissoring

What kind of faggot are you?

Charlize Theron as Selina Kyle. Same age group as Batfleck, still sexy as fuck

>wanting to see this naked
Alright Mr. Rattlebones

Guy Gardner

The caps make sense, Batman punches his teeth out all the time. The tattoos ruin his look, most especially the DAMAGED one.

It's frustrating since Leto is physically the most Joker-like actor we've had. Double frustrating because of his actual performance or lack thereof due to editing.

I thought he would save us. Maybe he did too.

>Not wanting to see death by scissoring
She's preggo now, so she'll put on weight

where are the Sup Forumsposters when we need them?

Doubt it

Rules of nature m8

They usually do, unless she's one of those with a speedy metabolism or just purposely drops the weight again

You just want to see Affleck one-punching Matt Damon, right? That would be funny.
For Gardner I'd say Jeff Anderson or Chris Pratt, but I have to agree with

Pratt even dress like Gardner when he's not on patrol

Even when she's pregnant she's still skinny as fuck

or get this dude

>leto appears again
>he has big yellow teeth like Jim Carrey's Mask

HOW

>What are your favorite scenes/moments from the DCEU so far?

>MoS
-Soundtrack
-Clark's both dad's speeches
>Jor-EL " You will give them an ideal to strive towards, they will stumble they will fall but in time they will join you in the sun, in time you will help tehm accamplish wonders."
>Pa Kent "You are my son"
-Zod and Faora
>Zod "I exist only to protect to Krypton... ut now i have no people, MY SOUL that is what you have taken from ME'"
>Zod forcing Superman to kill him. And Superman's regret.

>BvS
-Soundtrack
-Batman
-Wayne death scene
>Bruce "I am older than my father ever was. Thats my legacy. They were hunters."
-Bruce and Aflred banter
-Clark being sweet to Lois
-"Must there be a Superman?"
-Lex's ideology (but Eisenber needed to be less twitchy)
-Superman seeing nuke and sacrificing himself
-Superman ultimate sacrifice
-Two funerals

>SS
-All characters (not story motivations, just portrayal of them)
-Bar scene

-Superman finally becaming SuperBroDad from rebirth
-Abin sur in both opening and finale of JL
-Aquaman and Mera perfection
-Batman and Catwoman movie ( with Helena Wayne ending)
-Superman ' Man who has eveyting' and 'Man of Tomorrow' sequals
-Rouges Heist Movie
-Earth-3 "It doesnt matter"

Agreed. Been enjoying the development of his supporting cast and these new rogues. That's partially why I'm hoping he has a good showing in JL and gets his own film.

This is really stretching it.
And you're not doing these movies any favors by drawing comparison to the DCAU.

One and a half out of three ain't bad, I guess.

few weeks to a month. See her six months from now

Actress for faora should've been WW instead.

>Clark's first flight
>You ARE my son.
>Lex throwing polaroids at Superman
>Alfred being catty in every appearance

I am hyped for WW and Justice League.

just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you have to turn into a hippopotamus. Too many women just take pregnancy as a pass to eat like a pig and then wonder wh they're so out of shape after popping out the kid.

I hope Aquaman is genuinely good and I hope he gets a really cool, adventurous, nautical theme like so:

youtube.com/watch?v=SpzARuB1Ujc

A Superman who I can look up to. ;_;

M-Martha

Oh, just watch Man of Steel and Batman v. Superman for that.

That DCEU will never be as good as DCAU

He said someone he could look up to, user.

its amazing how nice these threads are when there's a containment thread for the MCU fags up at the same time.

>the shot with Aquaman, Cyborg, and Wonder Woman
That would be an interesting team up. Meanwhile World's Finest (Superman and Batman) and Brave and the Bold (Flahs and Green Lantern) could also have similar small team ups.

Love the "Must there be a Superman" scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RynVyFzcis

And I love the fact that after it's done, Clark, the most powerful being in the entire world, calls his mom because he's upset. There's just something I love about that.

Probably the bar scene in Suicide Squad and that's it. Wish there were more lull moments so we can get a feel of the characters like that brief shot of Bruce waking up after sleeping with one of his dates or Clark jumping into the tub with Lois.

I've been a Superman fan for over twenty years. I've read the comics, and seen everything from the Fleischer cartoons to the animated series, to the movies, to the crappy 60s cartoons. And I for the life of me can't figure out why people like to shit on DCEU Supes so much for not being heroic or some garbage like that.

>Helps people as a kid and adult for no reward or accolades
>Surrenders himself to possibly save the earth
>Uses his position as a journalist to expose injustice and oppression
>Compassion even for criminals
>Willingly submits himself to be tried
>Never gets angry at his critics, considers their point instead
>Beats himself up after the Capitol bombing despite it not being his fault
>Saved the earth twice, ready to sacrifice himself the latter time

Seriously. He's a great Superman. Yeah, he's more serious and broody than most incarnations, but that makes it all the more admirable that he's willing to do all these things.

I liked the (deleted) scene where Harley psychoanalyzes the squad.