youtube.com/watch?v=Pvi1sPryYyc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh8kiL5syOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My uncle raping me

Raping my nephew

Watching my brother-in-law rape my wife's son

sleeping in a dirty alley with a crazy hobo eyeing me all night long

Raping these guys

Standing outside a window of a house watching a guy watch some horrific scene.

Watching my daddy rape my cousin

>inb4 return the slab
What even was scary about that show?

This guy
raping these guys

Slippy is that you?

This thing from BB, the idea of it is creepy, its corpsey-look is scary, and it sounded scary. I thought this thing lived in my back yard in Florida when I witnessed a mini-sinkhole collapse in our pond

You're not perfect.

youtu.be/WtrYO-Mog60

youtube.com/watch?v=-CX6AyKbf74
The setting and direct implications of the end of mankind scared the absolute shit out of me as a little kid, particularly the scene of the last two soldiers shooting one another, that shit stuck with me.

That thing still scares me. I wonder what her vagina is like.

>Moomin scared shitless
>Snufkin giving no fucks
Typical.

Still gives me the chills. Especially the scene at 5:52. I used to hide under the blanket during that scene, but the sinister music alone was enough to make me shiver.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pvi1sPryYyc

>that last appearance at 7:09
Fuck it I'm out.

Oh yeah, that one is even worse. Watched it again now and goosebumps were had.

I don't get it, it's just grimace?

If it touches you, you freeze to death.

What the fuck is that thing?

That's slightly scarier than a dopey purple buttplug I guess.

What country are you from that you don't have McDonalds' advertising? I guess Grimace doesn't get used as much these days but he's still a mascot along with Ronald McDonald.

The harvest moon head scared me.

You didn't answer his question. What the fuck is he?

>What country are you from

Not USA.

My dad

That's The Grimace. He is The Grimace.

Interesting, I assumed the advertising we got here was the same across the globe, more or less. Ever heard of Mayor Mccheese, or the Fry Kids? Other McDonalds characters from the time Grimace was more relevant.

We simply don't have McDonalds characters. Every ad is just people being overly happy because they get to eat at the best restaurant in the world.

Wow, not even the classic clown Ronald? Our ads went more that way too, showing actors eating, but you still see Ronald McDonald show up in various forms of advertising from time to time.
Do you guys know of the Hamburgler, pictured here with the Grimace and an unidentified customer? He steals your burgers, the Hamburgler I mean. Maybe the customer too, I don't know that guy.

Looks like Grimace was originally more buglike in appearance.

Just imagine being a sentient hamburger or whatever the fuck makes up the population of Mcdonaldland, minding your own business and probably coming to terms with your own mortality. Suddenly a giant hairy purple tick sprints down the road past you carrying a family of screaming milkshakes. And there's your leader and the ambassador to the humans just standing there, smiling blankly.

They know what's going to happen to those innocent shakes. They know they're not going to do anything about it, because they know The Grimace is the only thing keeping the people of Mcdonaldland too distracted to wonder where all the people who work with Ronald Mcdonald go.

Nothing can stop the Grimace

>Ever heard of Mayor Mccheese, or the Fry Kids?
Not that user, but nope. The only one I know is Ronald McDonald. I've heard the word "Hamburglar" on the internet sometimes, but didn't know what it was.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh8kiL5syOc
I want to say Mayor Mccheese was more or less phased out by the time I was a kid, but I distinctly remember the Fry Kids, even had a happy meal comb with them molded into the handle. I could have sworn they were using Hamburgler heavily in the early 2000's though, I remember him being around for a brief period back then.

My mom trying to drown me in a bath

I feel bad for her. She wants friends but doesn't know how to approach people. Cursed with the ability to freeze everything she approaches.

Return the slab......

what are those in bottom left and bottom right

I can't put my finger on what its face reminds me of.

Maybe the baby from Dinosaurs?

Some '80s/'90s special effects puppet for sure.

Yeah, I know in the UK they don't use any of the characters in advertising any more. I think it was something to do with not promoting unhealthy foods to kids, kind of like how Joe Camel isn't allowed to advertise cigarettes any more. But I think they did it voluntarily.

Is this the Moomin thread?

Was it rape?

Oh, I've got one.

Why is Little My so great?