Fax 'em, file 'em, pay 'em when they're due

kek

Moe dirty hoe

PRO-PER-TY TAX-ES.
File 'em, fax 'em, pay 'em to the Jew!

Share the loan

Mid 00s internet kino
youtu.be/qrQVFZx7XX4

How much you think this guy weighed in Stranger Things?

Fuck taxes. Let's talk about new world crops. Why did hobbits have access to this?

>WE'VE HAD NOTHING BUT 1.5% INTEREST RATES FOR THREE FISCAL YEARS!

They have a cave toll

What was Aragorn's potato tax policy? Did he tax imported potatoes?

Reddit

>ywn be a teenager in the early 2000s browsing albino blacksheep with your friends and laughing your asses off together again
thanks for the reminder

Gondor calls for a bailout.

thats why you have children so they can make their own mammaries

youtube.com/watch?v=kCpjgl2baLs
This is now an albinoblacksheep classic video thread

And Rohan will answer, within 30 business days pending financial review.

You took a good joke and made it worse. It doesn't match the original quote anymore. But you just had to try to one up him didn't you. And seriously, cool it with the antiseptic remarks.

>FILE NOW
>FILE FOR RUIN
>AND THE FISCALS YEAR'S ENDING
>DEEEEBT
>DEEEEEBT
>DEEEEEEEEBT

TAXATION IS THEEEEEEEEFT!

youtube.com/watch?v=MdzHpr-QZhw

Roast Chicken???

how did they even afford that many horses? The amount of horses here is a 200 times more than the number of buildings in their capital.

WOTS TATE TOES?

He summoned riders from other population centers in Rohan ruled by his vassals. That's how feudalism works.

He didn't have enough time to summon more riders in the Two Towers.

Sam... My gay Sam

did these population centers have three or four houses? Did they have more than zero farm fields? I think Hobbits were the only people to know about agriculture in this movie series.

THEY'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD

I can just imagine how Whedon would insert his own brand of bullshit if he directed this scene.

You should get the extended edition where Peter Jackson gives an hour-long tour explaining Middle-Earth's economy.

Ask the steppe-niggers how they did it.

I would unironically buy that.

Rohan only has one city, and it’s more like a large town. The Rohirim are a very spread out and rural people. We didn’t really get to see much of them all things considered.

>Well in middle earth, despite what some authors say, there is a deep rich economy underneath the beautiful visuals.
>Elves and Dwarves are the job makers, they control a lot of the jobs, and therefore get taxed less, Middle Earthians are firm believers in the trickle down theory.
>Humans and Hobbits get taxes at a lower bracket, but pay more due to the ratio of money made.
>Orcs on the other hand tend to cash in on Wizard checks and smoke pipeweed all day.

But rohan wasn't really steppe nigger they were settled.